I want to see Jews and Arabs to live in peace with each other

I want to see Jews and Arabs to live in peace with each other

How can we achieve it?

Attached: 1511105662965.jpg (600x800, 61K)

Exterminate all but about ten of 'em. They'll fall in line.

Unironically nuking them would be the best shot at peace. Look at Japan, they tried to fight against the west using suicide attacks (sound familiar?) but once the nukes dropped, that all stopped and now Japan and America are allies. Just think about what we could do to the Muslim world

Attached: images(11).jpg (318x159, 12K)

LSD and a world without Germans.

You get rid of their piece of shit of death cult false religion.

Arabs and jews lives on the sword, you cant change it

Gas them all.

this can be done by revealing where biblical religion came from and who designed us.

All these books tell the same stories

Book of Mormon
Quran
The Bible
Torah
Sumerian Texts
>what was before that?

Everyone must abandon their religion

Attached: east africa slave trade.jpg (885x699, 156K)

Nuking Israel would be better. Muslims would just leave us alone if we stopped being Israels bitch.

You don't.

Why do you want to end this drama? Hollywood is going to shit and we need replacement entertainment.

this

Why are americans so agressive?

people die without a good reason

which is no fun

But it wasn't like that all the time?

Kill them both. Solve 90% of the world's problems in one swift move.

Sent them to the God, he'll sort 'em.

Nuke Mecca
Nuke Jerusalem

Now there's nothing to fight over....

FPBP

Jews cannot live in harmony. They only wish to control. I feel like the Arabs would be fine if we left them alone in the desert.

Threadly reminders Jews worship Lucifer, the material world and give up there immortal soul for material gain. Their blood rituals are winning, for now. Praise Christ

By having a common enemy: The Indo-Europeans.

Europeans themselves killed millions of Jews and tried to and did conquer the Semites.

Right now Iran is trying to dominate the region (Indo European, albeit they've been influenced by Semites for 2500 years. Indians are flooding places like Dubai.

do you suggest to unite against white people?

Kill all the Jews. That land belongs to the Arabs, not the kikes who stole it.

No they won't

You really think that ever going to happen?

if every jew killed an arab and was hanged for it, the world would be an infinitely better place.

Israel is an Issue, if Palestine becomes a whole country again and Israel abandons Jerusalem things will improve considerably.

>muh final solutions

Why, just separate them

Those Jews you pity run everything in society. All the money you use. All the money your mom uses. All the money your Rabbi uses. They control all Central Banks, News, Education and Entertainment. Yet they bill themselves as the eternal victims of mean bullies who won't let them just be kind to everyone. They are hopelessly evil and you can't have peace and have Jews at the same time. You might hate the Arabs but the Jews are devils on earth. Expose Jewish control of Central Banking, then take their control of Central Banking away. The rest will come after that.

yeah right
read some history dude, the muslims AND the jews have refused to leave the white man in peace for 2000 years

nuke em all, glass everything east of constatinople and west of tibet, south of russia, rid the world of 90% of its inferior genetics

Attached: giphgfhy.gif (480x270, 1.47M)

Boom. Problem solved.

Forced miscegenation

>I want to see Jews and Arabs to live in peace with each other
Jow Forums wants to *wipe out Jews and Arabs

didnt the Palestinians side with the nazis?

Gas the kikes
Nuke the sandniggers now!

Attached: rwds.jpg (541x541, 50K)

Kill all Jewish and Muslim men.
Absorb the women as concubines and comfort women.

Proceed to burn down the middle east and build a Walmart, a Disney Store, a McDonalds, a football stadium, and a bald eagle sanctuary on the ashes.

She's perty

Yes.

Only the dead know peace.

Attached: 1476284054379.gif (360x270, 2.27M)

>what is rome
You are mistaken. Europeans when first into non European land to conquer it. Not the other way around.

You were enraged at facing cultures that were greater than you. Jordan Peterson admits that Europe would be nothing without the Middle East.

They gonna enjoy each others company in hell.

This is all I can come up with at this point.

Attached: mark-polish-and-michael-polish-in-hellraiser-bloodline-1996.jpg (1200x722, 68K)

nuclear hlolohcaust

You can't make other people do shit. They have to decide that for themselves.

Kill all the Jews, the Arabs will live in peace with the corpses

Last time you try to killed all Jews
Why not try it again, everybody here want to see that happen.

Let the jews kill the arabs, then let the europeans kill the jews. let the asians and europeans duke it out over a cleansed africa.

A Greater Israel will achieve this.

Attached: 1526317824939.jpg (750x400, 43K)

Kill them both. They'll live peacefully together in hell.

tey can both rest in peace but i duno about live in peace..?

Attached: Nice!.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Jews will never have peace. Not with others, nor even with one another.

>If the Jews were the only people in the world they would be wallowing in filth and mire and would exploit one another and try to exterminate one another in a bitter struggle, except in so far as their utter lack of the ideal of sacrifice, which shows itself in their cowardly spirit, would prevent this struggle from developing.

>Here again the Jew merely follows the call of his individual egotism. That is why the Jewish State (world jewry, not israel), which ought to be a vital organization to serve the purpose of preserving or increasing the race, has absolutely no territorial boundaries. For the territorial delimitation of a State always demands a certain idealism of spirit on the part of the race which forms that State and especially a proper acceptance of the idea of work. A State which is territorially delimited cannot be established or maintained unless the general attitude towards work be a positive one. If this attitude be lacking, then the necessary basis of a civilization is also lacking.

You're really retarded, there was no magical European line during the Greeks and Romans, and the Persians attacked the Greeks first.

>Muslims would just leave us alone if we stopped being Israels bitch.

10,000% this. Burgers aren't even aware that they loved us in the M/E before our key role in establishing Israel in 1948. We aren't taught this at all despite it being a famous American (George Gallup) that headed the polling.

would you like to know more?

im a nice guy. tell you what im gona do. i shall commission a hole be made. 3 miles deep by 1/4 mile wide. we put them all in it. there will be peace in the middle east. no war. no crime. no illiteracy. no sickness . no suffering

They should do what Sausage Party says and just fuck eachother.

Invite them all to one bigass bbq. Pulled pork, sweet tea, and beer will lead the way to world peace.

Kill 3/4 of the Arab population, execute anyone in any leadership position anywhere, colonize their land, and subjugate them. It’s the only way they’ll respect you.

I fully agree, you cheeky centrist. It'd be wonderful if all Jews and Arabs were resting in peace.

kill both theyll live in peace in hell

line them up
Jew, arab jew, arab, jew, arab
then kill every other one as a lesson

USA has to claim Jerusalem as American soil and manage the region as a feasible 2 state solution is implemented.

Attached: itsogre.jpg (620x387, 68K)

Its not what you want that maters it what they want and after 70 years of watching the bull shit i can tell you they don't want peace.

Hey! Jew here. I really like goats but my Muslim neighbors steal my goats at night. If the white goy could just make sure we have lots of goats to go around for everyone we could all live in harmony, Jew and Muslim.

>hurr durr Romans and Greeks were not European
Persians are Indo Europeans you retard. You're proving my point.

I wanna see them end each other.

How can we achieve it?

Enslave them.

By supporting intereligious marriages.

This is a pretty preposterous hypothetical as it will never fucking happen lmao.
Kikes and arabs hate each other because they think their slim genetitic differences matter.
There's two possible ilities and only one with historical precedence.
1: ottomoan empire style. Arabs run the caliphate but are okay with Jews, they just cannot be moneyhandlers, teachers or politicians.
2: Jews rules the Ashkenazi sect with their higher iq can create a possible functional state. But arabs don't get as much rights as the Jews a la modern israel

Get rid of the oil.