Has Trump lost Jow Forums's support?

Has Trump lost Jow Forums's support?

Looking at the board it seems 75% of posters are anti-Trump or disappointed.

Don't just say it's shills. We're talking the majority of posts.

Attached: Le4Q8Dq.jpg (615x409, 32K)

Fuck off shill

He's a jewish cocksucker who isnt doing shit about the nigger or mexican problem in fact he's working with their puppets like kanye west

>I SAW A THREAD I DONT LIKE REEEE

0/10 didnt read

Trump lost most of us a long time ago. He's basically Bush with a spray-tan.

trump is old. he cant see 5 feet in front of himself probably let alone the near future. he makes the same mistakes over and over again. he needs to stop paling around with liberals. if he wont this will be his undoing

but he doesnt care. he got his tax breaks. he wont start caring until he is staring down the barrel of a gun in some other country he thought he was safe in after his 1 term is up. it was the same with obama

he's a jewish puppet, the fact that some of Jow Forums still supports him is mind boggling
trumptards should hang themselves, traitors to their own causes

Did it ever matter? /pol isn't a hivemind the chaos swings one way and in a month it will swing another. All is chaos just enjoy the ride.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 25K)

He didn't gas the jews
Apparently Jow Forums thought he was going to grow a mustache and open concentration camps

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

It’s shills like you, shitleaf.

Attached: 46D17E2F-DAF5-425E-BCC3-80F22D1AE927.jpg (553x484, 48K)

Why did Jow Forums support him in the first place?
Did they really think he was going to go full 14/88 when he got elected?
Really?
REALLY?

Attached: cleeseblink.gif (500x375, 980K)

KYS YOU BETAKEKS, TRUMP OR DEATH!

Fucking leaf...

I'm not baiting.

Would anything else save America? It's not like you can improve things by giving a little here and there that will be reversed the next time democrats get elected all the while passing pro-corporate, pro-Jewish policies.

I never supported him. I gave him a fair chance, and he has done a couple of good things, but overall it is clear that he's a bumbling demagogue who is in way over his head. Trump is one last "fuck you" from the boomer scum.

I guess for some reason people are shocked that a guy who constantly brags about how much of Zionist he is would do Zionism things. Literally everyone knew this was part of the deal when we elected him

Well, if you're still with him you're a fucking high end retard. He's mostly useless.

because they inbred retards who can't think on their own without sucking jew dick

He's lost mine, he sucks so much jewish cuck I think it's fair to say he's the first jewish preisdent.

He shouldn't have fired Tillerson. That's where it all went to hell

cock i mean lol

it's been anti trump for over a year

So treating Jews like an aristocratic class is a good price to pay for what exactly?

He could fire him...but hiring Bolton of all people. Also he did the same thing twice in syria and it's pathetic he puts on that display twice in two years. Guy is a fraud, and i'm tired of it.

He was Grand Marshal of the Israel Day Parade and his daughter is literally jewish so this should not surprise you unless you're a huge fucking moron.

Who the fuck else were we going to vote for though?

Attached: 11-donald-trump-salute-to-israel-1.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 189K)

The only people who still support trump are Israel-first boomers and kikes.

Attached: 1525811834614.png (944x4013, 662K)

>Also he did the same thing twice in syria

Would you rather he rolled in, killed Assad, and regime change? The missile strikes only blow up empty buildings and airfields.

as an honest poster, not sure. my support continues to wane slowly as i realize he isnt actually fixing anything of real note yet. does NK-SK peace truly affect the West? Negatory. we want tangible fucking results.

I love how you dishonest reddit spacing fucks frame it. He pissed away half a billion dollars worth of rockets, publicly accused Assad of using gas without evidence, and declared that we will be staying in Syria indefinitely to please some kikes.

>Don't just say it's shills
don't worry shareblue, your secrets are safe with me

A shill asking why shills are shilling

Attached: 1526392217919.jpg (933x1024, 197K)

Jow Forums shits on Trump constantly, yet they have no idea what to do when 2020 comes.

Because if they don't reelect Trump, then they will let a leftist win.

I'll take Trump over ANY candidate the left will hoist up in 2020.

Trump isn't great, but he is the best hand we've been dealt.

Attached: 1483441984171.jpg (650x628, 63K)

Fuck off shill, you're trying to tell me I should have voted for Hillary who declared we will create a no-fly zone over Syria to fight the Russians, the same woman who obliterated Libya and created the terrorist and refugee crisis.

Attached: 1526375800190.png (600x450, 21K)

Vast majority of people who are shitting on trump are people who never supported it and are pretending to be voters who regret it now

t. dearbornistani

>Trump isn't great, but he is the best hand we've been dealt.
Or maybe it pacifies us by encouraging us not to start a revolution? The reason people even elected Trump was because of mounting liberal lunacy and 2 terms of Obama.

>this is awkward

What the fuck is going on

Attached: DBdUj2gXUAABc34.jpg (550x392, 46K)

Well the point is that whether you like it or not, Donald Trump was by far the best answer to the West's demographic problems. Shilling against Trump during the election over Zionism was really just counterproductive because you have to play the board as it is. Now that he's in power there's a lot more room to criticize. I think a lot of people naively thought the Zionist parts of Trump would take a backseat. I'm some ways it has because a lot that Trump has done in the international stage has made Jews very very mad. but even though he was softly pro-Russia and pro-Assad during the election it seems like during the presidency he's learned that those positions are incompatible with being a Zionist. So we're kind of at a crossroads now. We're going to have to wait and see. Tbh a lot of global politics are really weird now and it's really hard to make predictions. Especially on Trump

When do Jow Forums forget the difference between shills and shitposters?

t. shill

>Majority of posts
I think you underestimate just how many shills are here.

oh gawwd guys...we all hate trump here now right? Because we all take social cues and give a fuck and have vaginas.
Fuck off shill

Attached: 1332748054375.jpg (250x251, 14K)

>kill Assad or fund ISIS and back Israel are the only choices

Nah he should have teamed up with Assad and Put in to wipe Israel off the map and kill the Jews and the Saudis whilst he's at it

Attached: 1465514734922.png (600x579, 236K)

Trump's sycophants and how they cry shill like r/the_donald goons make me wish I voted Hillary, let alone the massive disappointment this kike stooge has been

Go away nigger.

I'm fine with a revolution, but good luck putting that together and getting anywhere close to that idea actually working in the US. It would just end up being a right wing antifa.

Kike shill detected bait better next time

I am going to call you a shill because I cannot accept the fact that my fantasy world is not reality

>Trump can do no wrong because someone else would have been worse

Attached: 1523811434332.jpg (645x729, 122K)

>Donald Trump was by far the best answer to the West's demographic problems.

No answer is not an answer.

>The west
he has no effect on Europe, if anything, he makes European leftists even more contrarian.

>but good luck putting that together and getting anywhere close to that idea actually working in the US
Good luck getting anywhere with baby steps that get reversed the next election cycle

>Endless Ben Garrison edits
>huge library of Holohoax infographics
>everyday kike thread
>now kikes are cool since Trump is bros with them

The absolute state of Jow Forumseddit hory shit

Attached: laughing-girls.jpg (250x225, 14K)

Bernie would have been less jew president than Trumpet.

He's basically a giant vagina with a retarded mouth and whorish daughters who sucks jew dick and hires neocons from Jr's administration because he has no idea what he's doing.

its shills. sage

Well, if you can put together a proper high population militia to overthrow the government with serious weaponry and a all willing to die. I will gladly join you.

I just know that it will never happen. Especially from a bunch of NEETs on Jow Forums.

>Bernie would have been less jew president than Trumpet.
Bernie worked on a Kibbutz in Israel.

>Trump didn't save the west so I'm going to vote for progressives and liberals to stick it to him!

FPBP

>Trump can do no wrong because progressives and stuff

Attached: 1507743371475.png (211x239, 5K)

That which becomes mainstream loses support of Jow Forums. If Hitler himself came back from the dead and was elected president, Jow Forums would call him a neocon shill for giving the SS the day after Thanksgiving off from slaughtering Jews. Jow Forums is purely contrarian.

Yes. Trump is an fucking loser and I won't vote for him again.

This
It’s just a tiny dicked pissing contest of who can be the edgiest at this point

Or maybe because Trump failed to accomplish any of his promises to America, even those that are completely within his power to accomplish. But he accomplishes all of his promises for Israel without any hesitation.

Such as?

Attached: trump wins (2).jpg (480x662, 28K)

Win

Attached: trump awesome.jpg (600x750, 63K)

It is the shills. The same way the shills bulldoze any Q discussion.

Attached: 1526500267801.png (601x724, 259K)

winning

Attached: trump boots.jpg (669x1001, 88K)

yes...

Attached: trump cock.jpg (621x960, 124K)

do it

Attached: trump hat.jpg (623x577, 41K)

again

Attached: trump praise.jpg (1024x1145, 648K)

tears...

Attached: trump tears (4).png (1000x1000, 969K)

No, Trump won because his opponent was literally the worst, most hated presidential candidate in history.
Well that, and at least half the US population is actually retarded, believing in dumb like like angels, demons, gay frogs etc.

Attached: 1523794114716.jpg (238x241, 29K)

Best example is daca. He could have them deported immediately, but he doesn't.

>booklear nodes
Guise...

>Oh no, Trump exploded a piece of tarmac in a uninhabited airbase! I better vote Kamala Harris to save the Assad!

Attached: image:895.gif (360x203, 1.83M)

F

Go and get fucked

How is it that the first post is always the best post?

Attached: IMG_0774.jpg (750x730, 37K)

I don't hate him but I certainly don't like him anymore and here's why:
He promised to get USA out of the middle east because those wars has fucked up our continent - He failed and made things even worse.
He promised he wouldn't let big companies, (((Lobbys))) and donors control him - He failed and lied
He said that he wanted to cooperate with the russians in order to make the world safer - He failed (Partly because of MSM but that's not an excuse).
He said that he would solve or at least try to solve to Israel-Palestine conflict - He failed and made things x10 worse.
He promised to take care of Islamic terrorism - He failed, lied, sold weapons to the main terrorfunder in the world (Saudi) and sucked their balls.
He promised to drain the swamp - He failed and he fired those who weren't in the swamp and brought in the worst swamp-people you could imagine (Pompeo, Bolton, Mnuchin etc)

He has literally backtracked and lied about everything he promised during the campaign. Very sad, indeed.

Attached: israelsbitch.jpg (720x775, 52K)

Attached: 1526323779755.png (800x850, 790K)

Attached: thecuckwithtrump_phixr.png (595x515, 46K)

>muh enforced consensus

Attached: 1526317429509.png (1464x772, 545K)

"HAS THE SHILL SHILLED THE SHILL SHILL SHILLINGTON?! GUYS?! AMIRITE GUYS?!"

go dye in a pyroclasm.

Attached: tumpcuck.jpg (1016x698, 197K)

>he moved a building
WHAT A FUCKING KIKE PUPPET

Pure fantasy Obama leaf

Note the massive spam. This ain't normal Jow Forums trolling. This is ShitBlew.

Attached: 1526092264639.jpg (960x540, 92K)

>Moved the embassy and therefore recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Even Bush wasn't that stupid.
Yes shabbos goy, he only moved a building. Mutt-retard.

Attached: tell-the-difference-between-trump-and-a-pig-jAKKv.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Nope. As an independent Trump voter, unless his increasingly zog cabinet changes, I'm unlikely to vote for him again in 2018.
The Qlarp was shit-tier as far as Jow Forums larps go which is why Jow Forums unironically larped as nazis and chased them off the board.
Praying Medic is a shill who says he gets dream visions from God (not at all biblical) and sells books to bilk lots of boomers out of their retirement shekels. Shameful in my opinion.

Attached: 1523843251041.jpg (1024x700, 82K)

Attached: thecuckster.jpg (1024x538, 123K)

Attached: 1508118570018.jpg (551x720, 129K)