>can't even speak to the opposite sex
>have no f*cking friends
>spend all day browsing Jow Forums
>computer breaks down
>can't afford to buy a new computer
>can't get a f*cking job
>browsing open society and jidf looking for shill openings
>currently trying to shill for shekels

I don't what to do anymore, I'm disgusted in myself it even came to this. Willing to shilling out my brothers and sisters for (((them)))

I should be hung.

Attached: 1526508221931m.jpg (1024x824, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SG2OKWj6Icg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go to stormfront they actually pay
jidf is based on vols

Go for a run

You're telling me, I could be getting paid for my racism? I've been sharing iq charts this whole time when I could've been getting paid for it?

Does stormfront actually pay for shilling?

Attached: 1526509104280.jpg (1360x1888, 732K)

Get a job you bum

noice hahaha
why don't they like Patrick Little though?

Learn a trade. In the US, usually states have a labor department that says what jobs are in demand. We have the same at the community colleges and Universities. Pick an in demand job (doesn't always work - I went into C programming when it was very high demand, got the cert right after it bottomed out)
Stop eating carbs. No bread, no grains. Just leafy green veggies and meat.
There are several books out there on how to make friends and talk to people. Usually, when it comes to talking to women, I just jab a spoon up my eye and swish it around, giving a self imposed lobotomy. Just dumb it down. Do not say things too nice because they view it as a weakness.
"How to Win Friends and Influence People in the Digital Age " by Dale Carnegie about $10 US.
How lucky for you that Jow Forums is being shilled to death. Not much worth reading now.
Don't shill. Far more respectable to whore yourself. You can probably get a honorable job mopping floors.

I'M F*CKING TRYING!

Do you think it was easy for me to shill for shekels?

oh great point you got there buddy!
go ahead and check this thread it's really cool haha >>/plg/
also watch this video it's really interesting youtube.com/watch?lookatmeimsuperedgy

please, could they be any more obvious.

I'd literally rather whore myself for money then shill to my race

>implying neo nazis have any money

So basically they think he's too edgy? I'm actually curious.

I think he had potential but made too many mistakes i.e. leading off with being anti jewish supremacy rather than something more palatable for normies like being against Israel's human rights violations.
He at least seems sincere just woefully unprepared

i'm out of the loop regarding stormfront, haven't been there in a while.
i was just pointing out how pathetic the patrick little shilling is.

Apparently they have been blacklisting him

youtube.com/watch?v=SG2OKWj6Icg

Like I said, he had potential (clean cut, former marine, tech guy, sincere) but he is completely unprepared for pilpul. He needs figures, sources, strategies that can hook in the normies, counters for popular kike arguments. He hasn't done enough homework

>I'm trying to get a job!
>While I shitpost on a Fijian glass blowing forum
Get your shit together cunt

Attached: JUDGEMENT.jpg (480x480, 14K)

>Keep shitposting
>get paid
>???
>PROFIT
where do I apply

>we have the numbers
Im genuinely curious how many bagel muchers are actively on Jow Forums, or /b/ cause thats where they spam "you mad whitey" threads like it's no tomorrow. Absolutely pathetic that they are being paid to shitpost against people who are shitposting for free.

Attached: 1526073926407.jpg (453x604, 65K)

Attached: 1526511498974.jpg (1024x824, 227K)

is this b8 or what? the idea of becoming a paid shill never even crosses most peoples' minds. why would you even consider doing this?

>I am so stupid and racist, you guys
>just like you
Literally Jewish mind control tricks.

What? OP is lunatic. There is no such thing as JIDF. It's all a giant tinfoil conspiracy!

Attached: s-l300.jpg (197x300, 11K)

Thanks for being a failure for the enemy user
Also sage because shitpost