Why does pol hate the enlightenment?

they were racist as fuck

Attached: 1526496116545[1].png (795x479, 372K)

They regressed from Imperium.

bump

Attached: kant.jpg (1038x1428, 575K)

The enlightenment was a mistake.
It marked the end of the West.

Attached: 1525986692689.jpg (472x720, 84K)

but pols type of racism comes from this era and from darwinism

Why did you post this thread again? With the exact same png.

>

Attached: evola10.jpg (994x533, 311K)

Racism is Jewish trick. Divide and conquer. The only people that benefit from racism are the Jews. Under the church, the peoples of Europe was united
Before the enlightenment we were just as antisemitic as in the 20th century, if not more.
The decline of the church and the old monarchies just plunged Europe into a period of instability and cultural confusion. Something the Jews thrive on.

Attached: 1526244682509.png (1000x500, 420K)

The enlightenment had upsides and downsides. Unfortunately it was coopted by masons.

Hello my name is peter and my favourite food is soup

Attached: truthahn.jpg (605x720, 61K)

Christfags, that's really the only reason.

Because uneducated impoverished mongrels and shills with mental issues are the vast majority of pol posters
Orthodox Church literally has mixed race couples for saints and bends over to some subhumans in Greece. Pathetic
Half of Europe is literally mongrel wasteland, and Europe as a whole was never united. Catholic and Orthodox Church did a lot to convert the jews (=introduction of inferior middle eastern genetics) and spread tolerance of them across the nations those churches parasited on

>but pols type of racism comes from this era and from darwinism
tell that to the ancient Romans

Drop the flag mutt, and stay out of European history.

Attached: antisemitsm europe.png (834x642, 165K)

>Europe
>Never united

Attached: 135284628453.png (1901x1650, 199K)

I doubt most of Jow Forums has read any enlightenment philosophy or even understands their basic principles.

>Under the church, the peoples of Europe was united

thirty years war ring any bells? as well as countless other conflicts in europe even though christianity was enshrined everywhere

basically. it was the dominance of materialism over spiritualism, and the jews and asians are better at that anyway.

pol seems to have a bunch of people who've read englightenment and anti-enlightenment thinkers but autistically side with the counter-enlightenment while being driven by enlightenment

I’d rather much drop your mother over the back of my truck, but I’m afraid that’s a thing of the past already. Go and be a jew worshiping subhuman back in Belgrade, Kiev or whenever your parents came for.
ancient Romans were the pioneers of non-racist society. they even had North African and mixed race emperoros

what a kant

So what? The brainlets of Jow Forums have such thin cortical tissue they won't ever comprehend Kant or idealism. The intelligent rule the unintelligent, there's no reason to insult the sheep in your flock for its own sake.

>The brainlets of Jow Forums have such thin cortical tissue they won't ever comprehend Kant or idealism.
/thread

>Implying Kant isn't a brainlet

Read Aristotle and Nietzsche.

>taking pol seriously
are there people still failing to comprehend this whole board is sarcasm?

>edgy the post

it's the application of enlightenment ideals to a more connected world that's wrong
it was easy to exclude them before living standards went up and migration was accessible