Women my age give me soooo much abt for this

I’m a 20 year old guy and I pretty much only fuck 14-16yewr old girls because 1.theyre hotter 2. Way easier

Women my age call me a paedophile and hate me for it

If your an incel u should go for younger girls because why care what society thinks at this point, younger girls think I’m cool and attractive just because I’m in university LoL

Attached: EAD7C613-C436-4DEB-BA63-D7D26705F38A.jpg (540x280, 33K)

Attached: 1524977961444.jpg (657x382, 78K)

>14-16
10-12 are the better choice user

Attached: 1523504887605.gif (322x242, 1.51M)

9 if you're Muslim

But you are a pedo user and the hanging tree is feeling pretty lonely without you

The problem is cops dude. You just need to fuck 1 idiot who blathers to her friends or teacher and you're going to be on the receiving end of the cock in prison.

You are a degenerate.

>I'm a rapist scumbag
Filth like you need to be exterminated.

Your going to get the bullet OP

Pro Tip:
Your cellmates are going to have the same opinions of you that you have of underage girls.

And I guess this is also the reason your strategy works. If cops weren't policing the hen house every guy who can get adult pussy would turn into a fox too and you'd be back out of luck.

>14-16yewr old girls because 1.theyre hotter 2. Way easier

if you are going to live in my fucking country you degenerate south African fuck. Please attempt to use the spell checker on your browser.

6-8 is objectively best age for girls.
>14-16
>pedo
We're you born this retarded or did you grow into it?

It's hebephilia, not pedophilia. Know the difference.

6-8 are cute
But 9-10-11-12-maybe 13-14

Attached: 7888.png (500x570, 134K)

Who is this guy? I wanna say hello to him. :)

you ever hang out with these young bitches? they are more annoying that anything i can think of. and no I dont want to dominate some chick I just want a normal girl but thats impossible in this society. I gave up long ago and made peace with knowing I will die a wizard and not because I cant get a woman but because I dont want them. they are mostly all trash and im not gonna go out of my way to find them its a rigged game.

Attached: bored.png (1096x333, 651K)

id unironically gas this faggot

Attached: Ze hitler.jpg (922x922, 101K)

FYI I'm talking about the guy in the gif not some guy that fucks kids. You shouldn't fuck kids.

Attached: 1526270780143.gif (421x450, 392K)

Its illegal in cali. Also even 14-16 year olds are weirded out of my autistic ways.

Doubt it, unless you are a chad, but most girls that age will just view older unattractive guys as "creepy".
They are not easier than older women by any means, they have huge physical criterias for men, they can afford it since they know they are at their peak sexual attractiveness.

You are most likely larping.

What is abt you filthy pedo?

>
> 6-8 are cute
> But 9-10-11-12-maybe 13-14
yeah cute as in protect and father. Not pair up with. fucking christ i am sick of you Mohammedans already.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1526358522112.png (527x409, 27K)

Same, dude ignore all the comments calling you a pedo. You've found a glitch in the game and you should continue to use it. A 4-6 yr difference is not a big deal and most girls are +70% developed at this point.

Also where do you go to meet these thots? are you fucking hanging out at the mall? lol i hope not

Only losers aim for impresionable dumb teens.

I'm 25 and most of the women my age look like absolute shit and have a fuck ton of baggage
No fucking thank you

Is this a politics board anymore or r9k? Why do you faggots talk about women all the time? Jesus Christ the rules aren’t enforced

Attached: A50B3284-C3DF-44D5-B364-2C5DC4AEAAD0.gif (712x407, 2.55M)

>Fuck pubescent puss
>loser

Pick one.

Fucking women before 15-16 makes your a loser since they have the brain capacity of a retard.
Who fucks retards and thinks it's cool?

Attached: JFMayo.jpg (598x699, 105K)

Lol no, he literally acknowledges he fuck teens because they are easier, nothing chad or manly on doing something because it's easy.

Lil kid are even more stupid and easier to abuse, also they have tighter holes. Am I a winner if I do only kids?

There's a reason why young impresonable people are not meant to be legal, you literally can trick em into doing something they wouldn't want if they were mature enough, and yes, even if they enjoy the act, doesn't mean they would'v wanted it, the body is made to enjoy the stimulus want it or not.

Wow you are sooo cool canacuck
I used to be strictly a whoremonger but now I want to be a cooool fornicator like you
I'm pretty much 30 lets say, so where and how do I approach prime cuntmeat for casual copulation?

>women
>smart
I’m predatory and assertive over all attractive woman of legal age before they hit 30 and can’t tell the difference. The difference between 15 and 28 yo is small wrinkles and some experience, but seldom smarts

People are talking about robots replacing women all the time. If you can fuck a piece of technology you can fuck a retard.

>The difference between 15 and 28 yo is small wrinkles and some experience, but seldom smarts
I agree. But there is a huge difference at these ranges too.
0-6 6-10 and 10-15.
I guess you have a point?

You'll fuck the wrong man's daughter and end up fertilizing syrup trees. You're playing a dangerous game faggot... best stop touching consenting children.

just common sense

They know that they're old/used goods.

I detect the ghey

Ooooo canacuck hurry up and make this thread worthwhile with some hip new tips before I have to start beating single moms and licking their daughters
Lick lick licky licky

If you can't tell differences clearly you don't move much away from the low IQ scale you belong in.

Why are you parents so abusive and why do you hate children?

I'd gas him ironically.

Meaning, force him to breath gasified iron

The difference is morality, which is rather much a farce. Would a 15 yo girl prefer to have her first time as 10 seconds with some young boy that most likely only ever fapped or with a fit 26 yo that drives moderately new M5 and has a nice flat where you are never a subject for random parents intrusion. Pleasure matters. Whatever brings joy to both parties involved can’t be that bad
If you judge once intelligence by their sexual habits, it might be you to have IQ somewhere in teens

Thanks for polluting the young white population of your nation with animalistic lusts, you fucking leaf scum. Kill yourself.

My first time at 14 with my 14 yo gf lasted hours.
Don't project.

Also your whole post is how Muslim grooming gangs operate.
You sick fuck.

Sexual habits/preferences/strategies have a incredibly high correlation to intelligence. There's always low IQ monkeys like you that think they are da shit by putting your dick on easy women, there's a reason they'r called easy, they are low difficulty. Sadly for you, science has proven you wrong already.

Only good looking successful men can score prime teens, you mean. Everyone else had to settle for sloppy seconds or below. Young woman > older hag any day

Same age fornication is DEGENERATE
Wasted a bunch of precious bodily fluids didn't you, loser