Why do millennials refuse to get jobs?

Why do millennials refuse to get jobs?

My expanding communications company is BEGGING for employees offering up to 110k starting salary but can't find any applicants whatsoever.

No experience or knowledge necessary, you learn it all in training. What's wrong with tide pod millenials?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x579, 54K)

And NO, I'm NOT posting the company name. I don't want to even meet any of you nuts in real life, much less work with you on a day-to-day basis.

Nobody wants to start at entry level positions anymore. Everyone wants to start in mid level and management positions; however, they don’t have the experience to fill those positions. We have become a country in which college graduates believe they deserve to start in middle management instead of an entry-level position. Entry level is no longer good enough for them. Finding solid, experienced people is getting harder and harder. Nobody wants to start and work their way up, they want to start somewhere in the middle and move from there.

Is your company in CA?

I'll believe you have a company when I believe turds fly.

India DOES have a space agency...

>110k
>no experience
>"No I won't tell you who!"

fuck off liar.

>offer no entry level jobs
>get mad at people when they apply to the only 5 year minimum experience jobs you offer

clever doxing scheme JIDF

>Why do millennials refuse to get jobs?
>My expanding communications company is BEGGING for employees offering up to 110k starting salary but can't find any applicants whatsoever.
>No experience or knowledge necessary, you learn it all in training. What's wrong with tide pod millenials?

Do I have to pass a drug test? I'm happy working my shitty $10/hr work from home job as long as I can smoke weed and occasionally do other stuff.

>shitty $10/hr work from home job
deets?

Two reasons:

1. Shit pay so there is no point.

2. Workforce in high supply so even entry level jobs require experience. How do you get experience in the first place then?

Attached: Chimp.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

1. drug testing
2. no one wants to work for a fucking asshole
3. self employment is better
4. "no experience necessary" to clean clogged turds out of the toilets, yeah right you stupid nigger that's what we have mexicans for
5. tide pods were gen-z, you fabulous whining fucktard, good luck with them gen-x, they're even worse than we are

Attached: 1415161709153.png (500x501, 293K)

Bostonfag here. Can confirm east coast is in a need for jobs here - Low pay, Low levels of employment we have been trying to hire a part time position for ~6 months @ 25 an hour / 15 hours a week - the issue is our requirements are insane and anyone who meets them would want a full time job

>Go to college for 4 years and pay 100k
>You should be satisfied starting at the same position as someone fresh out of highschool.

$25 in Boston is like $10 in the midwest. Hard to want to work for that when all things considered.

This

Absolutely. I don't know how people without (((privilege))) (decent parents) make it

>I don't know how people without (((privilege))) (decent parents) make it
It's called drug dealing. Tax-free cash.

Attached: MDMA meteorite.jpg (720x1280, 158K)

>Need a year experience for entry level job.

Nothing jingles my jimmies harder then this. I can take a crap pay if there is a chance to grow in a company but you can't even put your damn foot in the door anymore to show that you want it. Retard boomers that refuse to leave their positions even after all these years clogging the employment line. At least are beaner problem is slowly getting pushed out over here.

I am looking for a job right now
And I like burgers btw
And I prefer mutts over Muslims
No niggers pls

>This company is offering 110k salary!!! Apply today!!!!! No experience or knowledge necessary!!!!!

Maybe you you shouldn't advertise with fucking flashing ads on obscure virus riddled websites or expect them to physically show up to ask for a job opening. Set up ads on legitimate websites young people look at to find jobs. Literally type into Google "job finder" then contact the first few websites that pop up to set up a ad. You old fuck

what do you do?

Dishwashers wanted, 1-2 years experience required.

>not posting your IRL (((jobs)))
>not following the first rules of marketing
Then
>confirming your larp
Not too bad, 3/10 larp thread. I replied.
Literally this.

Attached: fuck you.jpg (800x800, 92K)

5 years experience is entry level...if you're lucky

>restauration expirience 4 years

>My expanding communications company is BEGGING for employees offering up to 110k starting salary

>lying on the internet

Attached: 46e.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>being stupid enough to rack up more than $10k in student loan debt
honestly you have to be literally retarded to do this.

So 95% of college students are "literally retarded" then? The most intelligent ones coincidentaly being those who's parents pay their college fees.

Dumb faggot spamming this trash all day, fuck you.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 634K)

They're basically children in adult bodies. They don't grow up so they either just live with mom for their entire lives, or try to "live" on a minimum wage job (even though like 99% of them have college degrees).

post a job application. I will literally fly across the country for a job like that.
Oh wait... you won't because you're just another boomer who wants to bitch at us

It's a larp thread. Not a boomer, probably some 18 year old autist craving attention

See
and
and
you retard.

You're a fucking moron.

I know but ever since the election pol seems to be inundated with stupid fucking boomers.

>why can't I find job seekers. millennial are lazy
>K, gib job
>lol, no, I don't want you sicko millenials

garbage

It is because of the "expose" of the ebil hacker 4chans

100% fake larping faggotry

To be tricked is to be tricked.

Rich people get tricked too. You can trick an entire nation if you really tried, too.

alright, give me one of those 110k jobs

>entry level positions
no such thing anymore
80% of " entry level positions " wants two to five year experience

OP might be faggot. It's true of software development in industries up here. I have juniors these days making 180k. Just a few years ago we had seniors at that level. We have an open bar; gym passes; car wash passes; box seats and free food. Just to keep the top 5%

I work at Louis Vuitton as a straight male in my late twenties. $19/h + commission and bonus. AMA

Attached: 6B96EFF9-70F3-4B35-AA50-EBF452957721.jpg (1280x1280, 292K)

Because they are a generation of forever children. Coddled by their parents and brought up on video games and convenience. They are lazy and entitled. Plus I am sure they think they are worth more than $110k per year, starting, with no experience. So it isn't worth it until someone offers them what they think they should make.

This. College does not prepare you for management. It might be a building block, but you need relevant experience and people handling skills, something that few college grads have out of the box - and the ones that do probably didn't need to go to college to get those skills, they are innate.

I have a job thanks

Have some kids...
They get food for free - but will later cry:
My parents pushed me to eat X

Afreaka Mustardrace

This isn't the problem, the problem is people want 3 years experience for entry level positions. I would GLADLY accept and have applied for dozens of entry level positions that paid $20/hr or less, and I have a master's degree, two internships and temp experience under my belt. Can't get any permanent job even at an entry level position.

>Louis Vuitton
>straight male

I'm 26 and make 85k a year, in a very low cost of living area of the country (in NYC I'd be making 140k+). I've been working since I was 15 years old, I paid my way through college while working full time and going to school full time. I had 3 internships lined up while graduating. Its called hard work and sacrifice, something my generation just doesn't have. I didn't waste years of my youth smoking weed and playing video games, I worked and studied my fucking dick off.

Shill thread.
"Bilingual aka Mexicunts preferred"
"Dishwasher - 4 year experience"
"Diversity quotas"

And how many of those jobs require zero experience?

First off, I don't give a fuck what your masters was in, you are not better than taking a $15 - $20/hr job. Especially if your work history isn't that great.

>spend most of waking hours at said job
>invest tons of time and energy into job, neglecting your own interests, hobbies, and personal life
>finally get the thrill of paycheck
>1/3 of it immediately is taken by taxes, rent and bills are so high, check is literally gone in less than 24 hours
>99% of the times I've heard of a guy getting cucked, it happens while they're at work
>guy who does the cucking is usually unemployed
Simply not worth it.

Entry position doesn't equal a position someone gets right out of highschool.

...Cashier isn't an "entry position" is the same way a bank analysis is considered an entry position

Tell me where I can get a 110k a year job my resume

I've been cooking for the past 15 years been chef,sous,km,akm the past 10 years
I know basic math
I've done hotel maintenance
High school dropout I have my ged
I know how to turn a wrench
I know metric and standard
I speak kitchen spanish
And I make at my current job 40k a year and I'm a hourly kitchen worker working 60 hours a week

UK i have hnd in computing tech i'll work for you

>Why do millennials refuse to get jobs?
>My expanding communications company is BEGGING for employees offering up to 110k starting salary but can't find any applicants whatsoever.

Tech is terrible right now. Speaking from "the other side" as an unemployed programmer, all the job listings are ridiculous. Even "entry level" jobs commonly want 3 or 5 years experience, it's also fairly common to have listings with absurd requirements/responsibilities that should probably be three or four job listings in themselves.

A couple of days ago we had several threads detailing just how bad it is; there's a *LOT* of H1B fraud, and due to their [fake] resumes and ingroup preference it's ruining the tech-job market.

>No experience or knowledge necessary, you learn it all in training. What's wrong with tide pod millenials?

And yet you're unwilling to post it here? Seems like you're NOT desperate enough.

Attached: cat-hat.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

You have no degree and only a fucking GED, yet you make 40k which is almost the national average. Why the fuck are you complaining? You should be grateful because those little bullshit skills you mentioned are not going to compensate for any time of pay above 40k. Honestly you just sound like the average 20 year old mexican, they can pretty much do everything you just listed (for $12/hr)

India's space program launched a literal SCAT-SAT into space

>Every job posted requires so many credentials plus years of experience.

>HR bitches and the Feds make it clear that the main credential is not being a fucking white male.

>Women and minorities get promoted to positions above their competence due to political correctness. Proceed to wreck everything.

>A lot of the jobs are fake. I.e. they have already decided they want the boss's nephew or some H1B with a fake resume who will pretend to do the job for half the price. The inflated requirements are so they can cover themselves legally.

>If you don't meet the criteria or there is anything unusual about your resume (such as a large gap) then algos put it in the trash before HR bitches even have a chance to put it in the trash.

>Big companies are turning into PC gulags / safe space hugfests / backstabbing hellholes where bullshit is worth more than getting the job done, and those who do the actual fucking work are the most likely to be shat upon.

>Would just end up paying for my own destruction, i.e. a bunch of Somalis on the dole plus corporate welfare plus more wars for Israel.

>Most corporations support policies and candidates which encourage mass immigration, political correctness, kikery and destruction of the family.

>Speaking of destruction of the family, what is the point of making $110k when it is impossible to have a family AND keep them?

>WAAAAAHHHHH, why are all our applicants useless millenials?!?

See this is what I hate about my generation. Why the fuck are you even looking into unskilled jobs in your mid 20's? You should have some sort of skill or degree that is in demand + internship experience. Why did you fuck up so bad?

You motherfuckers are going to be 32 years old and working at target

I'm 33, and 4 years ago I told the food service industry to piss off and became a truck driver. PRIME Inc. paid me to train me, and I made $55k in my first year while seeing the country. Now I work a cushy local job at $50k, but I'm home every night.

As long as you don't have any DUI or felony charges, trucking is a great way to learn a skilled trade. You'll never get rich doing it, but you will never want for gainful employment.

I hear local LTL is where its at

Oh yeah, and half these useless millenials are on the gibs for some bullshit disability so why would they want an entry level job that would pay less than what they would get for sitting on their asses?

I'll start tomorrow morning nigger.

> expanding communications company
> on Jow Forums
nobody wants to work in telemarketing for a dumb cunt like yourself that will end up taking commission off of that 110k salary. it's no wonder you can't find any applicants. your business model is a fucking disgrace.

maybe try moving your shambles of an enterprise to INDIA?

>(((communications)))

Making under 30 buck an hour is just being a slave

of course you won't post the name, because we'll instantly be able to work out that:
> you're a lying cunt
> it's a scam
> or there's nothing at all. since you're are an american, we can already automatically confirm that you're a compulsive liar with a degree of certainty.

Lol why are you cussing no need for that I'm just trying to better my self..

You sound like a privileged FUCKING WHITE MALE.

In all seriousness, though, good work. I'm in about the same position, although at age 31. At 26 is was probably still only earning 2/3 of that.

Attached: you-didn_t-build-that-obama.jpg (375x376, 24K)

Cool opinion. In this economy you're going to need some skill or at least a mid tier degree to earn that. So you better start hitting the books.

All memes aside, I'm actually "consulting" with some companies on hiring issues as part of my shitty post-college "analyst" job for a large firm. At this point, the #1 obstacle to their hiring appears to be drug-testing. Also wages, but based on their profits, wages aren't going to break them if they go up a bit. But the drug-testing thing is pervasive. My sense is that a lot of applicants who could pass a drug-test don't want to take one regardless, because they see it as an unwarranted privacy invasion. Kind of odd considering how they carry about phones/spyware devices with them all over the place, but I guess behavior isn't always consistent.

>I worked and studied my fucking dick off.
so Uncle Sam can take a big slobbery bite out of your pay check and give it to Israel

If this isn't a LARP why not link to the job posting? Oh yeah, it's just a LARP. But now the real question?

For what purpose?

Depends. I value home time and Florida weather more than a heavier paycheck. I could be making considerably more money with 4+ years experience if I went back out OTR, but fuck that.

All it takes to make a Florida boy shit in his pants is for your drives to lose traction on ice, and start to drift out on you.

>You should have some sort of skill or degree
>Why did you fuck up so bad?
got a degree
turns out its worthless

Nah dont kid yourself theyre not pissing in the cup or giving hair because theyre doing drugs as a big enough part of their lifestyle that they dont want to forfeit it

I'm so happy to have a job now. The hell of spending months and months on job boards is soul crushing. And they said "affirmative action" grants niggers free work...no it fucking doesn't. How ironic is it that the employer that does hire me actually hires a disproportionate amount of blacks. Every Jew, Asian,or White that I talked to turned me down.

This is the second time I have seen this type of post, except the profession is worded differently. What gives?

Attached: wot.jpg (600x600, 127K)

because requirments are usually retarded and the pay is low . at least in italy that s how it is .

>My sense is that a lot of applicants who could pass a drug-test don't want to take one regardless, because they see it as an unwarranted privacy invasion.

I'd be very surprised if this was more than 10-20% of potential the applicants.

Shills and retards

Can you though, there's plenty of moderate Jow Forumsacks and I'm kinda interested in working at your company

>110k is shit

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 26K)

You italians live with your parents into your 30's. You know nothing.

Can I get a job?

Attached: samoan-in-traditional-dress-with-staff-upolu-island-samoa-EYEYMT.jpg (1300x1123, 293K)

He said he applied for sub $20 hour jobs, you retard.

Nice larp, enjoy hitting the bump limit. Any communications job that would offer that STARTING most likely requires a 3.5+ gpa and in a high col area

chances are this chick who keeps posting this already works with one of us.
we drive your taxis, wash your car, cook your food, we guard you while you sleep do not fuck with us

Attached: 1518916740863.jpg (269x211, 8K)

I dont want to pay taxes so niggers can outbreed me. I would sooner burn down and blow up every bank and assassinate every banker than work for money. I think society needs to go back to farming. Then there would be no welfare and all these welfare leeches would die off and stop overcrowding the fucking world. Or learn to be self relianst. Or try and rob people and end up getting shot. Fuck money. The world would be a lot better without it. But nobody wants to give it up because its all their fucking worth in life. A pile of paper.

Attached: 21D61319-7D99-46AD-A475-D31F4BFA8CC9.jpg (1920x817, 230K)

More like Culinary Sanitation Engineer wanted

Require bachelors' degree, safety certification for Maytag Squirtmaster 5600000, prefer 5 years experience with this model (when it is only 3 years old). Must be a poo-in-loo with a fake resume. Must be happy working in a diverse multicultural workplace. Willingness to suck the boss's feminine penis is a plus. Must not be a fucking white male. Any Jow Forums talk will get you fired.

110k, no experience or knowledge necessary. Literally will take anyone.

Sounds like a scam to me as a Millennial. Is this going to involve me selling Cutco knives or something? I just want to do an honest 8 hr shift, not harassing my Aunt to buy my shit.

>110k starting salary

Wtf is the job description? I'm a year into a finance job out of college (I'm 25), have two degrees and a minor, and I'm making $45k. Don't give me my quarter life crisis this quickly mab

>believing random shit on Jow Forums
you are already having your crisis and it made you retarded

You're right... I've been bamboozled. At least I make enough to live on my own but fuck it's hard to save money in the city

>someones wife cheated while he was at work
>don't want that to happen to me
>therefor I must not get a job

You deserve to be unemployed forever.

>you need to finish high school 4 times over, get 17 degrees, and a blessing from the president himself to convince the grocery store 2 blocks away to pay you min wage for a job a 13 year old could do