The Rage of the Incels

Incels aren’t really looking for sex. They’re looking for absolute male supremacy.

What incels want is extremely limited and specific: they want to be able to have sex on demand with young, beautiful women. They believe that this is a natural right.

> In the past few years, a subset of straight men calling themselves “incels” have constructed a violent political ideology around the injustice of young, beautiful women refusing to have sex with them. These men often subscribe to notions of white supremacy. They are, by their own judgment, mostly unattractive and socially inept. (They frequently call themselves “subhuman.”) They’re also diabolically misogynistic. “Society has become a place for worship of females and it’s so fucking wrong, they’re not Gods they are just a fucking cum-dumpster,” a typical rant on an incel message board reads. The idea that this misogyny is the real root of their failures with women does not appear to have occurred to them.

> If what incels wanted was sex, they might, for instance, value sex workers and wish to legalize sex work. But incels, being violent misogynists, often express extreme disgust at the idea of “whores.” Incels tend to direct hatred at things they think they desire; they are obsessed with female beauty but despise makeup as a form of fraud. Incel culture advises men to “looksmaxx” or “statusmaxx”—to improve their appearance, to make more money—in a way that presumes that women are not potential partners or worthy objects of possible affection but inconveniently sentient bodies that must be claimed through cold strategy. (They assume that men who treat women more respectfully are “white-knighting,” putting on a mockable façade of chivalry.)

Attached: Tolentino-The-Rage-of-the-Incels.jpg (649x335, 25K)

> When these tactics fail, as they are bound to do, the rage intensifies. Incels dream of beheading the sluts who wear short shorts but don’t want to be groped by strangers; they draw up elaborate scenarios in which women are auctioned off at age eighteen to the highest bidder.

> It is men, not women, who have shaped the contours of the incel predicament. It is male power, not female power, that has chained all of human society to the idea that women are decorative sexual objects, and that male worth is measured by how good-looking a woman they acquire. Women—and, specifically, feminists—are the architects of the body-positivity movement, the ones who have pushed for an expansive redefinition of what we consider attractive. “Feminism, far from being Rodger’s enemy,” Srinivasan wrote, “may well be the primary force resisting the very system that made him feel—as a short, clumsy, effeminate, interracial boy—inadequate.” Women, and L.G.B.T.Q. people, are the activists trying to make sex work legal and safe, to establish alternative arrangements of power and exchange in the sexual market.

> We can’t redistribute women’s bodies as if they are a natural resource; they are the bodies we live in. We can redistribute the value we apportion to one another—something that the incels demand from others but refuse to do themselves. I still think about Bette telling me, in 2013, how being lonely can make your brain feel like it’s under attack. Over the past week, I have read the incel boards looking for, and occasionally finding, proof of humanity, amid detailed fantasies of rape and murder and musings about what it would be like to assault one’s sister out of desperation. In spite of everything, women are still more willing to look for humanity in the incels than they are in us.

I think Jia Tolentino has a point.

You incels should be supporting feminists and LGBT movements. It will only do you good.

Any way to summarize that a little bit there senpai?

Attached: 1523763100505.jpg (470x535, 65K)

incels bad

Oh there we go again.
I keep telling you, there are no incels here, we all have waifus.

Attached: 1524901637740.jpg (466x460, 28K)

I just want another human being to touch me every few years. I dont even want sex. I just want a hug, a pat on the back, a hand on my shoulder. Why are you saying I want supremacy???

Attached: 1460623005667.png (1127x685, 37K)

that was the summary, baka

Attached: Canada-Sucks.png (178x178, 5K)

I want all these things, and I'm married. Never had problems with women until they went insane.

b/c ur ugly
Seriously, just get a waifu and a daki and quit being so buttmad about it.
Jow Forums always dealt with these things the japanese way. Incels are invaders. They do not belong ere.

Attached: 1485928409536.jpg (1024x687, 437K)

Shalom and shalom.

>they draw up elaborate scenarios in which women are auctioned off at age eighteen to the highest bidder.
Holy shit, I didn’t think that meme would catch on. This is great news. Now that it’s entered the mainstream it’s only a matter of time.

Attached: C6FF20F9-FE65-46FA-A6E9-991DA0C015C4.jpg (651x1024, 68K)

I thought that was Murdoch Chan for a second lel

>But incels, being violent misogynists

HA HA HA
HA HA HA

These bitches would suck the cock of a child raping wife torturer if he was handsome. Women date violent mysoginists and then complain about men. It's not that she's shit at figuring out what she wants. It's that all these "violent misogynists" include men below 9/10 and gosh, if only she could date someone who doesn't slap her and molest her daughter.

Women project problems with high-status men onto low-status men. And therein keeps themselves in a hamster wheel of delusion.

> that has chained all of human society to the idea that women are decorative sexual objects,

It's totally not that female behavior seems to display that their most valuable public face is as a "decorative sexual object".

>Incel culture advises men to “looksmaxx” or “statusmaxx”—to improve their appearance, to make more money—in a way that presumes that women are not potential partners or worthy objects of possible affection but inconveniently sentient bodies that must be claimed through cold strategy
Isnt this PUAs and normies??

>Women, and L.G.B.T.Q. people, are the activists trying to make sex work legal and safe
Didnt commiefornia recently legalize wittingly infecting people with HIV?

Its funny how normies want to attack the most vulnerable people in society. And the frosting will be when they realise most 'incels' are pajeets.

Just imagine a woman talking

>yfw former leddit CEO wants all incels to be fired worldwide

nice blogpost faggot

Why don't you kill yourself

>Isnt this PUAs and normies??
And reddit, but you'll have more luck forcing two magnets of the same polarity to touch than you will getting the Jewish media to tell the truth

literally all we need to do is have arranged marriages and families that introduce their children together in the hopes of them marrying. Femcels exist and generally were paired with incels or betas and society worked. now we have proto human dynamics and a (((liberated female class)))

Shits wak

Female privileged

i tried my best to summarize

That time of month dear?

I really hope that you're just memeing user.
Yeah lots of women will go with violent, cruel and/or dumb men if they're attractive enough or high status enough or whatever.
Just like a lot of men will fuck total cunts if they're hot.
This is nothing to be surprised by.
You do make a good point though that they are trying to rationalize why low SMV men have such little success. The same situation does not exist to a comparable extent for women. It's simply that men have lower sexual value than women. Or rather, that it is not distributed the same way.
But to say that women only like negative traits like this is ridiculous.
Most Chads are great guys. Women are not wrong to like them so much.

>sex with young, beautiful women
implying women dont want a doctor with a six pack abs, who drives a motorcycle and plays in a band on the weekends fuckimg their brains out.

women are not so shallow user

Wait until you meet a few

>women are not so shallow user
Kek

Attached: Shallow.jpg (286x176, 10K)

>But to say that women only like negative traits like this is ridiculous.

Dark Triad traits are attractive to women. It's not that "they only like" such men. It's that they project the shittiness of such men to ALL men. So it's not their own bad judgement that they end up abused by such men. After all, it's how all men are (in their heads).

:^)

Women are shallower than men. Mental disorder and behavioral problems are easily forgivable on a 9/10. They are relationship killing at 7/10 and below. All they want is that handsome frame and face. Their actions speak louder than words.

>Most Chads are great guys. Women are not wrong to like them so much.

I'm not disagreeing with you. The problem is that they project bad chads as being representative of malekind. They would rather hate other men than to admit to their shitty judgement.

Oh boy get ready for some infographs.
Probably.

Attached: 1525591838004.jpg (712x717, 82K)

and it's only the beginning
enjoy your terror attacks

>What incels want is extremely limited and specific: they want to be able to have sex on demand with young, beautiful women.
Nigga everyone wants that.

Attached: 1499897972845.png (657x527, 22K)

>The problem is that they project bad chads as being representative of malekind. They would rather hate other men than to admit to their shitty judgement.
Yeah. You're exaggerating with the other stuff, but this is true.
Listen to what a woman complains about with men. These are probably the men she fucks kek. And she wishes they were different in some aspects. But she might not realize she wouldn't be as attracted to them if they were.
Most women aren't so pathological in their choices though, and they don't hate men. But if you're a low SMV male you're kind of fucked (figuratively of course) in the current dating environment. So you might not realize that it ain't so bad for most men really.

No such thing as an incel. Unless you are counting people in a coma and even they get laid albiet illlegally.

Men would rather go without sex when the only choice they have is to fuck downward. The real reason why the roasties are so fixated on this incel slur is because they are scared of this concept that men would rather not have sex when their choices are limited. It's really women that feel like they are going to die if they don't get laid, while they act like men have that problem. No man ever rolled over and died from lack of sex.
Remember, it's men who can tell horrid stories of horrid women in their lives, but in the past tense, and way in the past. But women get stuck with the same monsters over and over again and stick around long. Why? Because they are wired to feel like they are going to die or they will become depressed if they don't have a man or get sex.
This must be very hard on the roasties, who are fast becoming the true incels. The men they think they could have had a chance at, especially younger ones, choosing celibacy instead of them, is probably worse than death, and no amount of Prozac washed down with boxed wine is going to fix that.

You’re not wrong. I’m Central European and turned down 3 girls solely because they were meds.

The only people I see use the word incel are the same people who get mad whenever someone points out twitch whores or women who marry for money.
It basically became an excuse to white knight online, and its seen as the ultimate insult for Roasties and their armies.
Someone calls you an incel, even if you say you're not a virgin they just go "lol dont lie"
Its a shame tactic because they can't actually argue their points and just want to be in charge.

Attached: 1445691165505.jpg (267x273, 20K)

This drawfriend on Jow Forums called it.

Attached: SMall Incel.jpg (1179x1770, 639K)

Of course we have the 14 year old little bitch that doesn’t read any of the enriching information but scrolls down only to see how long the post is. These are just a few of many outcomes of these types of posters:
A: kill yourself
B: OP is a faggot
C: Get a life
D: continual accusations of OPs coming out of the cesspool known as Plebbit
E: OP might be retarded
And when OP responds with why they are a little bitch with evidence backing their claim, the poster is silent, the sound of weeping can be heard from the posters room as he slowly slides a rusty blade across his chubby wrist for attention, and if you listen closely, you might hear the poster saying between sobs “mission failed, we’ll get em next time” but this doesn’t help as he trembles as snot runs down his nose and tears run down his cheeks. The poster is exposed for the lowlife he is.

White Community Hating Jews use White Self Haters to attack anyone who is not Anti White.

Repeat this over and over in your head until you understand.

That doesn't make sense though.

Attached: 1519780120735.png (500x381, 119K)

Jesus this amount of bullshit. You just know it was written by a feminazi. Has it ever occured to those retarded whores that "incels" are just normal men who want a girlfriend but can't find one?
No, of course not, it could never be because of women and their hypermegamy, it could never be the fault of a flawed dating market, nope, it's because men are evil nazis who see women as objects...
Fucking hell, whoever wrote that shit is guaranteed to have an iq of less than 80

>enriching information
It was a womyn whining about bullshit they don't understand

"Incel" is an ambiguous term. It could just mean literally "involuntary celibate", which is relatively rare but still adds up to a lot of guys. Or it could mean all of the Elliot Rodger-tier memery of the Jow Forumsincel subplebbit.
Seems like some are trying to take advantage of the ambiguity for whatever propaganda purpose. Seems like there are a lot of people hellbent on denying the realities of the sexual marketplace for whatever reason. So they need a great evil to blame for it. I'm still not clear why.

Attached: 0e8rh3804hg.jpg (500x445, 48K)