Birth rates declining Hispanics/Blacks/Indians hardest

Best news I've seen in a while. I am working on my 4th blond haired blue eyed child too. 2 sons so far. Hoping for a 3rd, then will try for a 5th and have a complete clown car

Fuck you jews, soros shills, and white traitors. Off yourselves, you honestly just make things 100x worse.

Attached: fertilitydeclinesrace-w640.png (640x497, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White birth rates stabilised and have started trending up slightly in America i don't know how the international left is going to survive a resurgent white American population they doubled down so strongly on the anti white rhetoric.

Attached: Hispanics shit the bed.png (726x728, 32K)

>Hispanic, any race

What does this mean

Can hispanics be any race?

>I am working on my 4th blond haired blue eyed child too. 2 sons so far. Hoping for a 3rd, then will try for a 5th and have a complete clown car
That's great user congratulations

Attached: 1525889399049.webm (800x1040, 730K)

ohhh nooooooooo!

hispanics are only having 8 kids instead of 10 like they used to!

but whites still have 1.4 kids when they used to have 1.5 kids

WHITE POWER XDDDD

Good job user. Raise them right. Don't go full redpill, just show them the truth of the world. Forcing the redpill never holds

You know exactly what it means. Stop getting buthurt that your half spic but still want to larp as a nazi.

>Fuck you jews
Why would you come to a pro-Israel board then?

Stay mad Jew

Attached: 1525655485223.png (500x501, 198K)

Attached: 1509628875035.jpg (368x475, 33K)

I'm giving you a simple question. I don't want to be a nazi and you are being very rude.

I think you should be having kids if this is how you respond to people. Why are you so upset? I didn't insult you. I'm happy that you have kids but why are you being a dick. I'm just curious why it says "of any race". If you don't know the answer then don't answer my question. Rude.

>I've been found out

Attached: Untitled.png (290x307, 82K)

Remember that in Argentina they speak Mexican and are literally blacker than obama

Are these white hispanics?

Cut off the free gravy train and births go down. Go figure.

Enough with giving brown people money to demographically replace us. Its fucking sick.

LLLLLLEEEEETTTSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: ahx-wehrmacht-flag.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>las creaturas are so ugly they won't fuck each other anymore

dios mio...

Okay happy now you nazi cucks

smart people cannot 'beat' dumb people by simply reproducing.
we have to convince dumb people to use our sperm instead of their own, so their offspring will be smarter hybrids. Since one man produces 500 billion sperm cells in his lifetime, this is contest could be won handily.

Hispanics are supermix

he's not a kike, just a peasant radicalized in the wrong way, who doesn't understand the spiritual components of race and country and thinks everything revolves around materialism and equality

Attached: dark sorcerers.png (552x438, 41K)

>he's not a kike
really? here i was just bantering him into a rage.

>Can hispanics be any race?
pretty much

remember, its a "race" based on geographical location, roughly spanish and ameridian mix, but not strictly defined (like in mexico its spanish and aztecs/mayans/whatever, in peru its spanish and quechuans, aymara, chimus, whatever), but theres also spanish and black = hispanic, indian and black = hispanic, non iberic euro and whatever = hispanic, asian and black = hispanic, and so on

most likely brown hispanics, white hispanics are probably on the white categ

Attached: Ashkenautist_jew_screeching.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Attached: f229872daa3d1ae13cbf31b7e4344fa6a265e2fc.jpg (344x447, 46K)

Fighting abortion will bring their populations up. Don't plenty of brown people for us to share our world with. Make sure your kids use sunscreen.

Honestly, I sit back some nights and wish I could have 10 more white stock families. Obviously don't have the resources to handle it, but if I did I 100% would.

And I'd raise every single one of them 100% aware of the truth and not be ashamed.

Attached: 15624708_230758460703993_7335766277136318464_n.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Sorry to burst your bubble op, the reason this is so pronounced is that up until a generation ago the average beaner had around 7 - 10 kids.

Every change in fertility linked to government policy has adversely affected whites, though...

But that's just because we whiteys going extinct and shit supposedly...

Attached: thinking.png (451x619, 392K)

>Looking at all Hispanics together, these women are missing nearly 19% of the babies that would have been born from 2008-2016, or about 2.2 million births, as their age-adjusted fertility rates have fallen from 2.85 births per woman to just 2.1, and continue to decline.
ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

This is actually huge. Hispanics were by far the biggest driver of the declining white minority in the US. With their birth rates now under replacement (2.1), demographic change will be much much slower.

>white minority
majority*

Hispanic = Spanish + any mix of other shit

I like how the IFS article literally states that math is racist

Hispanic means from South America. Whether you have mostly European genes, are meztizo or from africa

le 35%

Make America Pale Again

Attached: nicolas-winding-refn_galleryphoto_paysage_std.jpg (924x537, 74K)

>America’s “Baby Bust” is kinda, sorta, a little bit racist

>Any physical thing that happens that is positive for whites in any way and negative for minorities in any way is raaaaycisssss

get used to it jews. we're going to breed an army that will destroy you forever soon. ww2 won't compare in the least.

Attached: 1387457834589.jpg (1080x1350, 79K)

Literally the only way to disrupt birth rates more is if every race began to increase the amount of money they get annually. It's the same phenomenon that claims that the richer someone is the less kids they have and they poorer the more they have. If the average nigger has more money then they'll have less kids, but i think the rule applies to hunans only.

your grandpa just couldn't finish the job could he hans?

well, achmed will make sure to finish his you can guarantee it. you will spend your last moment on earth having your eyes gouged while a mosque call for prayer is playing...

Attached: 1524188886075.jpg (300x300, 7K)

kek'd when I check'd

malthus predicted everyone would run out of food and chicken little predicted the sky would fall, etc etc news is fear-based mind control to sell products

>by race of mother

A lot of white women are birthing nonwhite mutts. That doesn't tell us the percentage of actual WHITE babies, ie, babies with two white parents.

Nice, now I'm going to have 4 kids.

brings a tear to my eye