American experiences

American experiences
>Be me
>Be American
>Waddling outside the national Walmart embassy
>Recently bought a flannel shirt to hide my gyno and a cowboy hat to turn my degeneracy into masculinity
>As I'm helping myself to the insulin dispenser, a small child points a SpongeBob themed desert eagle at me
>He demands all my food stamps
>Using quick thinking I blind him with Cheetos dust from my pocket and make a mad dash towards my car, breaking both my ankles in the process
>I insert five dollars to open the car door and another five dollars to start the engine
>I pull out and drive a safe distance away so I can call the police
>Luckily I have purchased the silver package so I have the ability to report crimes
>I order some food to calm me down and call the McDonald's privatised police force and wait for a Mcofficer to arrive
>When he arrives he brings me my happy meal scans my credit card barcode which is conveniently tattooed to my wrist
>As I am about to tell him what happened, he shoots me at point blank, but it's okay because he noticed a Whopper purchase on my credit usage history, which is a direct violation of the McDonald's terms of service
Such is the price of freedom

Attached: 8729d62ee88348d094775774a64cee5d.jpg (585x580, 76K)

Fug :DDD

why are amerimutts so fat and disgusting?

>actually funny
Hahahah I appreciate the good laugh

>Leaf thinks he can shit talk other countries
>Again

>be on martha's vineyard beach with gf
>she's thicc
>kiss a little and iniciate firm bellyshake
>suddenly huge shadow over us
>it's cop on a huge horse
>tells us it's a family beach and he wants us to fuck off
>leave with boner
>get fined

Such is the price of freedom

wtf is martha's vineyard i keep seeing normies post about being there

>insulin dispenser
kek lost here

Attached: 1482013855848.png (900x900, 323K)

>whataboutisms

In the Territories of Canada, I met many fatter fucks than here. One of them noticed the DOD sticker on my car after talking to me for a long while about absolute nonsense. I found it amusing, as I had driven 10-14 hours a day for a week performing my duties. My last few were in Alaska. With eyes of crimson, a look of fear and confusion, this Canuck asked if I was going to arrest him. I told him of Posse Comitatus, and that this was in fact Canadian Territory. "Son, what ever authority I do have, I have none here." "Whoa, ok. Cool, dude. Hey, so about aliens, have you seen any?" You Canucks suck at life. I swear, if one more hostess asks me if I want gravy with my taters on my next trip, or so much as hands me HP sauce with my steak, I will start shooting from Edmonton clear to Quebec. You asshats have no reason to feel superior. I have no other option than to listen to your public broadcasts on my far-flung travels across your shithole asking what the government is going to do about every asinine problem imaginable.

>he thinks they sell flannel at wal-mart
Just cause it's plaid does not a flannel make

Are you from vancouver or something? Because if you're from the east side it's pretty close to you. It's an island in massachussets.

Quiet leaf

Attached: 1525494029401.jpg (382x417, 44K)

They wear I live. I live the Southwest you see, every fatfuck over here likes to play dress-up. Lower middle class fat asses wear cheap coyboy clothes to scrape together any from of respect they can find. It's disgusting.

low effot

1/10

>sage

I live near and have eaten at that ice cream shop before. Was pretty big talk about campus concerning that

Animal fat, probably similar to this grease, has a density of 0.87 grams per cubic centimeter. Humans are 0.985 grams per cubic centimeter. Thus, she sunk like a rock.

F.

I must add, for my fellow Americans, do. you know these fucks fund public access programs about knitting? What purpose does this serve! Go up there, immerse yourselves in their failure, and know above all that we were right, and that they are Tory faggots.

F

Attached: tfw american.png (600x487, 353K)

Fuck that was good you asshole.
To many things i could quote

They aren't flannel. Flannel is a fabric, not a shirt style. You can't buy it for $9.99

freedom awaits, brothers

Attached: 1371434273565.png (664x659, 104K)

>An American with any sense of shame and self depreciating humor
You don't belong here

God dammit! That was my retirement grease

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 8K)

But it's true. Ever walk into an establishment in this country? Anywhere? You can see some actual monsters walking around