i.imgur.com/HpD4VHv.jpg
>Yemen May 16
imgur.com/a/nDQSmwv
>SE Syria May 14
imgur.com/a/iz6Ecpc
>Libya May 8
i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg

Devs May 16
>E Ghouta; Hundreds of civs return to their homes after govt infrastructure repairs continue
>S Damas; 2 civs killed, 19 injured after IS launched rocket attack on Victoria Bridge district
>SAA begins moving troops from Latakia to Aleppo for upcoming offensive
>SyAF/RuAF increase airstrikes and surface missile attacks in Yarmouk Camp, Hajar Al-Aswad, and Al-Tadamon
>Intense clashes still ongoing on 30th St axis against IS, no SAA gains have been made through this sector
>W Raqqa; Residents of al-Jarniyeh protest SDF's “forced recruitment and brutal measures”
>W Raqqa cont; A number of Kurdish officials and military commanders were reportedly killed in Raqqa by “intensified popular uprising” of locals
>Daraa; Sy choppers drop thousands of leaflets calling for rebels to surrender and residents to join SAA
>E DeZ; SDF fully captures Al-Baghouz, Hajin is stated to be the next target
>Haley blames Hamas for Gaza violence, walks out of UNSC meeting when Palestinian envoy was speaking
>Gaza death toll now 62, 7 were children including an 8 month old
Prev:

Attached: 1525630747449.jpg (686x960, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_04DX5zOydI
twitter.com/bnonews/status/996899690225520640?s=12
youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0
youtube.com/watch?v=F7O1z-Vw9Vc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Yemen
google.com.eg/search?q=حسن نصر الله اليمن&oq=حسن نصر الله اليمن&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ukraine-should-blow-up-putins-crimea-bridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 152927420523.jpg (404x490, 45K)

Shia Shoah Soon

Shia Shoah Soon

Attached: maya-segev.jpg (1080x1079, 135K)

>fake jewish jewess is a fat JIDF basement NEET

Attached: zem_154.png (272x204, 51K)

first for death to pissreal

Attached: GAZA.png (2078x1266, 55K)

Dead terrorists is a good thing for the whole world.

what's happening in Farah

Attached: me8988512-farah-afghanistan-province-extruded-bumps-shaded-a0096.jpg (1920x1080, 306K)

Achievment "kiss with girl on bench in front of home for two hours" unlocked, heh

الله أكبر
الموت لأمريكا
الموت لإسرائيل
اللعنة على اليهود
النصر للإسلام

you know, you tell me to go to ptg but you are the one who should go to ptg because you act just like them when their sacred cow gets attacked, you act the same way when I criticise Iran

are you saying the Houthis aren't being helped by Iran?
>Iran is there to fight terrorism
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
so Iran spent 17 billion dollars in Syria because they like Assad's dark pretty eyes? "fighting terrorism" is the excuse every government ever uses for literally everything

Here's a tip, Russia doesn't want to piss off Isreal, America hates Iranian influence growing, Suadi does too

Syria Needs 600billion dollars to rebuild, who do you think will pay them? The gulfies will do of course, like they did in Lebanon in 2006, in exchange for Syria kicking Iran out, which would be beneficial to America, Isreal, Suadi, and Russia, Suadi already offered to do this, it's a matter of time

>national security is politics
semantics, you know what I mean, also how does losing commanders and money in Syria protect Iran from Regime change? and the risk of spillover from Syria is very low, they don't share a border, and any spillover would be much more efficient to deal with when it reaches Iran, and cheaper in money and lives

this is not /soc/ you dumb faggot

amerimutts getting shot
as everywhere they go

>semantics, you know what I mean, also how does losing commanders and money in Syria protect Iran from Regime change? and the risk of spillover from Syria is very low, they don't share a border, and any spillover would be much more efficient to deal with when it reaches Iran, and cheaper in money and lives

How does war prepare you for war? Are you for real with this stupidity?

How does expanding ones moving space put one in a better position to defend oneself? Again, are you kidding or what? These questions are stupid beyond words. It's like me saying "hurr durr how does us putting bases on iran's borders help it attack Iran?"

There's a man goin' 'round takin' names
And he decides who to free and who to blame
Everybody won't be treated all the same
There'll be a golden ladder reachin' down
When the man comes around

The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup
Will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground?

Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks

Till armageddon no shalam, no shalom
Then the father hen will call his chickens home
The wise man will bow down before the throne
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns

Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
Listen to the words long written down

Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn trees
It's hard for thee to kick against the prick
In measured hundredweight and penny pound

Every country is under an influence of a bigger power. In ME there are three. Iran, Israel and Saudi Arabia. They're in there so the other two aren't. That's all that there is to it.

congratulations
enjoy your herpes

meant for

can't prepare for war if all your commanders die in said war lol

the rest is hurr derr tier and 4d shia Islamist chess

the Croat gets it, it's all influence and Geopolitics

Tы пидop.

Attached: прописываю вам по ебалу.jpg (440x485, 33K)

American incompetence as usual when it comes to Afghanistan

since trump antisemitism in the USA has risen by 53%
why is this?
is it because trump is a alt right nazi
or is it because he sucks jewish dick so hard its obvious to everyone how jews manipulate US politics

>the Croat gets it
Don't sing me praises yet.
It's also true that the other two powers actually want Iran to not exist, so being a power in all countries around is out of highest security importance.

Also, I'm an Iran-boo, so I support it.

på romsdals kyten så veirer.
totally not e tjenesten, totally not etjenest at all, look away, nothing going on here

Also do you want me to beat you up, I clicked so many pictures

>alhamdulillah

youtube.com/watch?v=_04DX5zOydI

Death to jews, of course.

screencap this, if it turns out to be true(it will) I will get glory in an anonymous Shia Islamist image board if it doesn't you all get to have a laugh at my expense

Attached: Screenshot_243.png (1142x91, 12K)

Gib source. I like the sound of good goys marching to their deaths for schlomo.

>I clicked so many pictures

lmfao

>being this drunk

buy a pass

just google it dude

Good evening lads.
So, now that all pockets are gonna, what's next?

Attached: sg ptg.png (571x618, 141K)

So you are saying Palestinians are to blame for this weeks massacre? Of course you do, you Israeli pay swine.

ok I will go to bed. I don't even need to ask, minesota right?. regardless I'll go to bed now

fugg, that's the city with a million people

if they can't stop it there..

Attached: Untitled.png (1041x313, 31K)

slightly edited

Attached: 1526513625757.png (1524x763, 45K)

>minesota

I'm not Minnesota nor am I in Minnesota

I'm in Colorado but I have plans to move soon

lit close enough. we like mountains here too

I hope it kills every nigger that contracts it

I "support" Iran because they haven't been caught funding ISIS/queda
but if you had to choose we both know you would choose to live in Isreal 100%, hell you would even shoot the neighborhood pali kid if it came down to it

1, I never said that
2. any Arab dictator would look at and see rookie numbers desu, just being honest, and at least 1/2 of them are Hamas depending on who you trust

>we like mountains here too

mountains>hills>flatshit

It's a fact.

Why does that guy have a beard that looks like it was drawn on with a sharpie?

Attached: 1526070179456.jpg (540x718, 69K)

you're talking about you, maybe

you think it will stop in africa?

did you just zoom in? you're free to add/ edit if you can make it better btw

So what if they are Hamas? What are you implying? Hamas is the inevitable formation of domestic liberation force, abused as a used condom but it is what it is. If it were not for Hamas, another group would inevdeably be in their place. So if you see Hamas as terrorists, that is your brain on some hard kosher drugs m8.

You are a defeatist, that is apparent.

Is that a hamas?

>you would choose to live in Isreal 100%
I know what you're trying to get at, but actually I wouldn't. I've been to Iran and regularly have dreams of living in Yazd. I'm not very rational on the topic.
Also, I'm paranoid and convinced Israel won't exist in my lifetime, so Israel would never be my pick.
>I "support" Iran because they haven't been caught funding ISIS/queda
Just make sure your army doesn't collapse and actually clean Sinai peninsula. I wish your government luck.

So you are the south african kike I keep hearing about on other boards

Attached: 310f157aaed96262faeda676f8ba453cf921a398141ffabddf5d647197cd64f2.png (974x928, 987K)

those video would make a nice meme with Israeli and Palestinian flag but i don't have skillz to edit videos
youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0

cropped and moved some text around to tighten the composition up

Tragic

Thank you for the bread!

So with the Homs/Hama pocket essentially finished. Will the SAA and allies focus on the Daraa pocket or go after Ildib?

fuck Hamas they have broken palis in half, have you ever seen a people under occupation and divided? they have given Isreal every excuse they need to do whatever they want, the only reason they ever got elected is because Fatah wasn't ready for elections 2007 and Americans/Israeli refused to delay election even though Egypt and Fatah asked them to
Hamas is an Islamist group that has stolen power and is recognized by no one, if you support them you might as well support nusra taking power from Assad by force, do not forget that Israel planted the seeds for Hamas when they took Gaza from Egypt

God damn we fucking Balkanites have to teach these pathetic semites to have some self worth ffs.

jews are weird holy shit

Attached: 2018-05-17 02.07.37.png (1896x1000, 731K)

I agree, my fellow White.

>The gulfies will do of course, like they did in Lebanon in 2006

lol and how much under the control of jews/saudis is Lebanon? You can't just buy the government.

Not discounting the factual information you present, but your opinion and handholding on the matter betrays your propaganda. You created a nice little narrative there, but the fact of the matter is the only two countries the USA helps in the middle east are Israel and Saudi Arabia. Saudis help us keep the petrodollar afloat and the Israeli lobby pretty much has a stranglehold on American politicians. No other country in the middle east do we help.

Also, the yemeni civil war is another great example of a small country being squeezed by a much richer/more powerful force. With a probable naval blockade and no friendly neighboring countries Yemen logically is facing a food/medical supply shortage right now. How stupid do you think we are? Furthermore, the more men engaged in fighting, the fewer men engaged in farming. The Houthis are most certainly in a dire situation right now. Also the whole "slow war with fewer casualties" is only practiced by Israel in their war of aggression/expansion against the native Palestinians. How dense do you think we are?

Attached: 0c2789c70dcdcb52ece33059eb00bac293cde2d8e2616f924de54b7b21ce102b.jpg (600x600, 49K)

it isn't at all and that's not what i'm talking about, Gulfies will pay because
1. trump is milking them and they can't do shit about it
2.there is no one else to pay
3. they can't complain because it's protection money so the US keeps shielding them from all criticisms

and Lebanon is different from Syria, Lebanon had only support from Iran, Syria has Russia, an alternative to Iran that makes everyone happy and is good for Syria itself because Russia has something to offer Syria other than "YA ALI XD"

bleh bleh bleh no hope in sight

do you really want to go there? seriouslsy...

what is this shit
it's very poweful

>Implying "YA ALI XD" is not everything you need in life.

ALI MADAD ALI MADAD ALIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALI MADAD

btw on Hamas, who do you think has the expertise to build the tunnels JAI had in Douma? Hamas built them for JAI of course, through the Muslim Brotherhood as a middleman, that's how these groups operate and that's why MB and Qatar are so dangerous, that's the Real reason why GCC +egypt are blockading Qatar, not muh terrorism, destabilization is much more dangerous than terrorism

> you act the same way when I criticise Iran
I am ridiculing your arguments
This literally has nothing to do with Iran because it has to do with Syria's ISIS problem and Yemen's democracy that is being puppetier by Saudi Arabia
And now that the ARAB SPRING THAT THE WESTERN media so loudly helped with Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, and so on
they suddenly stayed very quiet to Bahrain, Yemen, and Pakistan

it's funny you act the same way when you criticize the globalist agenda

>are you saying the Houthis aren't being helped by Iran?
I am saying you can't prove it. How are they helping the houthi's? Explain. They have had soviet arms supplied to them for over 70 years.
Practically every Yemeni has an AK-47 in their household.

>so Iran spent 17 billion dollars in Syria because they like Assad's dark pretty eyes? "fighting terrorism" is the excuse every government ever uses for literally everything
17 billion? What?
>Here's a tip, Russia doesn't want to piss off Isreal, America hates Iranian influence growing, Suadi does too
So this is about going against Iran?
This has nothing to do with ISIS or the unruly governments in the Arab world that the Western media doesn't want to highlight on?
But they'll highlight the rest?
Get the fuck out you imbecile

Attached: guns_per_capita.jpg (751x427, 70K)

it's soviet propaganda, it's aimed at us, no you are not getting anywhere.. I am afraid you hhave to get lost, sorry.your tunes were the best ever, but I am afraid you have to go

Are you okay norway bro?

Go easy on the booz man it’s wednesday night

He is a NEET living the NEET dream.

>If happened the situation might escalate like never ever before.

Attached: 1516448335703.gif (184x141, 1024K)

you sound like a retard and your shits all retarded. US is a dying country, once boomers fizzle out blood thirsty anti-zionists from both left and right take over. Israel and Saudis are gonna be cornered with no one to help them. In the immediate future, yes they will get some wins, but its all going to come crashing down.

Attached: 1526434637608.jpg (829x600, 88K)

I'm in a mental asylum for a few weeks and there's so much red on the maps by eyes are bleeding.

Attached: 1506479711496.png (899x847, 935K)

we're good
now how about those bikers?... I think one of themdied herem if that is true I never got to go to him all I know it's this bandidos nigger an he he called kenneth. Fuck keneth

He's a shitposting bot, he had over 50 posts in the last thread.
This motivates other shitposters like trump die-hard fans from plebbit
Just report and ignore

please try again,
fuck you I will burn you in acid
you pieces of shit

lol!

Attached: getrn.png (502x515, 231K)

>Yemen's democracy
lol
if Houthis were popular even with Suadi intervention they would win, the fact that Suadi hasn't been kicked out is proof they have decent popularity, there was a Yemeni that posted in SG sometime ago who basically said Iran turned Yemen into a war with Suadi

>Syrias ISIS problem
1.it's over now
2.believing the "we're fighting derrorism XD" meme is extremely bluepilled, people act in their own interest, Iran couldn't care less if Syrians were dying

>you can't prove Iran helps Houthis

but I can though, I can link you Nasrallah videos where he vehemently supports Houthis, and we all know he's an Iranian puppet basically, plus their ballistic missiles are Iranian

so at the very least, it's very strong moral support

>17 billion
yes Iran spent 17 billion in Syria

hamas is a controlled opposition dude.

they are funded by both saudi and israel.

why dont you go live in israel then? since you crave the kosher cock that much i am sure they will accept weak willed faggots like you who like bending over to their jew masters.

I believe you might be right about Iran escalating the Yemen thing. Might. I'm really thirsty for any reliable literature on the conflict.

But Syria's ISIS problem ain't over until Kurds and the US are dealt with because these two are the direct result of the ISIS war.

>no other country in the middle east do we help

Attached: 1510967952196.png (592x396, 123K)

I hate Isreal more than any of the LARPers here, I said if I were forced to live in Iran or Isreal I would choose Isreal and so would everyone here, regardless how much they larp and pretend otherwise

>I would choose Isreal and so would everyone here

Attached: 1512414244975.png (480x640, 401K)

>1.it's over now
What? Syria isn't back to what it was
Kurds and terrorists are still in the north and south
Clearly someone wants to change the narrative real quick to Iran so they can get a war
Go back to neo-con shilling you stupid faggot

>but I can though, I can link you Nasrallah videos where he vehemently supports Houthis, and we all know he's an Iranian puppet basically, plus their ballistic missiles are Iranian
well go link ahead

>yes Iran spent 17 billion in Syria
I wonder how much the Gulf states, Israel and US have spent in Syria
you want to know the number? You don't want to know.

>if Houthis were popular even with Suadi intervention they would win
Fuck you faggot,
Saudi is starving over 10 million yemenis right now and caused the worlds worst famine
because what? They couldn't win public support or get win over the population?
Are Houthis suddenly not Yemenis?

>The blockade of Yemen refers to a sea, land and air blockade on Yemen which started with the positioning of Saudi Arabian warships in Yemeni waters in 2015
>The United States had joined the blockade in October 2016

>he blockade of Yemen has been the cause of a critical situation for Yemenis, and it is worsening to the extent that United Nations mentioned Yemen is confronting with the worst global famine.
>The World Health Organization announced that the number of suspected persons to cholera in Yemen reached approximately 500,000 people.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_Yemen

keep blaming Iran you neo-con shill

Nah man norway bro is legit

He was calling everyone in a previous thread perker while drinking

Truely a legend

I hate that we're 2nd on that list so much, i wish carrot man would make a bluster and cut again because voted against him or some shit, last time they tried to cut aid for NK ties Sisi called Putin and basically told him "yo ruskie sell us shit"

>FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR
>NAZI NAZI NAZI
>FEAR FEAR FEAR
>remember goyim, if we werent here to protect you, angry arabs would kill you
the post

:'( #PrayForAshkelon

I miss the archive guy.

Attached: 1505214067769.png (1126x1514, 1.78M)

why do you assume.“everyone else” to make yourself feel better?

no id rather live in iran than with a bunch of hook nosed rats who think of me as a cattle and who will backstab me at the first opportunity.

you must be those kind of spineless arabs loke the saudis who jist bend over whoever has power. egypt has lot of them that was proven in the war in israel where egypt retreated without telling its allies.

you guys are cowards and are literally a population of weaklings. At least Iran, levanon and houthis are standing up to the kikes.

#IstandwithIsrael

Attached: 1525913880098.jpg (645x320, 113K)

Who?

ISIS is over, and not everyone who doesn't agree with you is a neo-con leaf

>yemen
here
google.com.eg/search?q=حسن نصر الله اليمن&oq=حسن نصر الله اليمن&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

literally, pick one

>yemen starving

1. Yemen is the poorest country on the planet war or not they were starving
2. the blockade is the fault of the Houthis who repel with the help of a foreign power against the internationally recognized government(sounds familiar)

3.yemen has been at war almost as long as Syria and Yemen is smaller and denser than Syria, yet there haven't been 1/10th the deaths including starvation

houthis are Yemenis but they are not a majority

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/ukraine-should-blow-up-putins-crimea-bridge

>2. the blockade is the fault of the Houthis who repel with the help of a foreign power against the internationally recognized government(sounds familiar)

You really do hate rafidis more than yahodis huh?

who made this?
this is the best propaganda I have ever seen. ffs

Attached: ArchiveBot.jpg (1063x1508, 531K)

Yemen's agriculture went to shit ever since Saleh turned most of the arable land to produce khats instead of nutritious crops. And with people selling food supplies for money when they get it for free, it's a wonder that the famine wasn't on African levels. That country is supposed to be one of the few in the peninsula that can survive without importing any food thanks to fertile land.

Ah yes. I remember now. I miss him too. There were those Ebin memes that I did not save about praising him. Should have saved them.

sorry, I assumed everyone knew how shit Islamist rule is, but you guys haven't tried it like I did so I understand, sorry but you're a LARPer who hates Isreal while sitting next to his waifu

>no id rather live in iran than with a bunch of hook-nosed rats who think of me as a cattle and who will backstab me at the first opportunity.

implying that's not what happens to non-Shias in Iran, except it's state policy because fuck you

we fought Isreal more than anyone, and all we got for it is Gazans helping ISIS in Sinai, fuck Isreal but palis are cancer too

>here
>google.com.eg/search?q=حسن نصر الله اليمن&oq=حسن نصر الله اليمن&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

what am i looking at? Someone giving their support for Yemeni's standing up to the ruling class of Yemen?
Didn't Egypt have an Arab spring? Did you faggots forgot you're all under the influence of US foreign policy?

>1. Yemen is the poorest country on the planet war or not they were starving
So just so the state was bad, you're absolute disregarding the fact that the situation will get worsen? Almost to the point of no return?
That's genocide btw

no rebuttal you can come up with will answer that
All you can come up with for this genocide and crime is 'iran did this'

Iran didn't help the Houthi's,
the Houthi's started with themselves from the beginning
The Saudi's losing the Houthi's started from the beginning
Iran did nothing but point to the genocide that clearly NO ONE is talking about (sounds familiar?)
and the fact that Saudi arabia is wasting over 50 billion dollars on Yemen while bombing market places and weddings
This on top of the fact that their own blockade is forcing 10 million Yemenis to starve and not get medicine for the worsening situation

give up
you are just going to die
die
die
die
oh this was good, do ayone got their movie ? I can't find it.why do you hate us so much rssia)I understand why you hate us shit much