Brit/pol/ - snap election edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XbxZargtXug

Farage warns ANOTHER general election is IMMINENT
>express.co.uk/news/uk/959000/Brexit-News-Nigel-Farage-

>Woman, 85, found dead at home in Romford after 'cowardly assault'
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/16/woman-85-found-dead-at-home-in-romford-after-cowardly-assault

>Brexit at PMQs: Corbyn tells PM to 'step aside' and let Labour do deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44137149

>PMQs verdict: Corbyn is starting to make it look easy
theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/16/pmqs-verdict-corbyn-is-starting-to-make-it-look-easy

>Cabinet may need weeks to settle customs row, Lidington says
theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/16/cabinet-may-need-weeks-to-settle-customs-row-lidington-says

>Benedict Cumberbatch to play Dominic Cummings in Brexit drama
theguardian.com/media/2018/may/16/benedict-cumberbatch-to-play-vote-leave-dominic-cummings-channel-4-brexit-drama

>Scottish government urged to cast aside Brexit 'bickering'
theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/16/scottish-government-brexit-bickering-eu-withdrawal-vote-scotland

>'Recklessness, hubris and greed' – Carillion slammed by MPs
theguardian.com/business/2018/may/16/recklessness-hubris-and-greed-carillion-slammed-by-mps

>Windrush row: 63 people could have been wrongly removed, says Javid
theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/15/windrush-row-63-people-could-have-been-wrongly-removed-says-javid

>Erdoğan ends UK state visit by calling jailed journalists 'terrorists'
theguardian.com/world/2018/may/15/recep-tayyip-erdogan-theresa-may-uk-state-visit-jailed-journalists-terrorists

>Previous thread
>

Attached: 456a27bbcbb367a37c03e518527b22c3.jpg (606x399, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob6Wv_FPp7w
strawpoll.me/15676868
youtube.com/watch?v=rCp2h5jslKY
twitter.com/ainemichellel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The likely prospect is that politicians of all parties will say, 'well, Enoch Powell's right, we don't say that in public but we know it in private... and it will, no doubt, develop as he says, but it's better for us to do nothing now and let it happen, perhaps after our time, than to seize the many poisonous nettles which we would have to seize, if we were, at this stage, going to attempt to avert the outcome. So let it go on until a third of central London, a third of Birmingham, Wolverhampton are coloured. UNTIL THE CIVIL WAR COMES. Let it go on, we won't be blamed. We'll either have gone or we'll slip out from under somehow.

Attached: enoch_Powell.jpg (1288x652, 379K)

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

Attached: why contain it.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

Supposing there was a general election called next week who would be worth voting for, i know its a bit of a sorry state we're in but who the fuck is worth voting for...

>Convert

Attached: amish.gif (320x240, 1.68M)

Attached: Enoch.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Attached: 1500188248746.jpg (492x449, 48K)

SNAP
I GOT THE POWA

in the future 5 - 10 years from now, if this place still exists we will be asking the question...

Where were you when you realized this country is well and truly fucked?

Attached: c2c.jpg (600x562, 43K)

Attached: anders_Brevik1.jpg (285x214, 12K)

THIS

strawpoll.me/15676868

ITS GETTIN ITS GETTIN ITS GETTIN KINDA HECTIC

Attached: 1 fZogXtd8hS-uQ9fmJA7t1Q.gif (1200x541, 2.15M)

Everyone is asking that now

Attached: F64BC270-1AFE-468B-BA1B-CFF0B05189C2.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Attached: 1490209574299.png (203x263, 111K)

>Yanks still support Trump

Top fucking lmao

Literally pathetic

The guy is a mega kike

Wow, stepping the Ted-posting up a level are we?

Attached: 1477910286446.gif (178x260, 1.84M)

>not yet

underage detected

Attached: 0c2d95345dd52bfe492a5ab49139a3a5.jpg (1024x678, 98K)

Barely legal.

fucks sake lads

Attached: bbc propaganda.png (1871x911, 2.19M)

(You)
>What's the point of "winning" if you don't even achieve your goals?

Power.

For Russia, the point of brexit is to weaken the EU. For America, the point is both to weaken the EU and to gain control over Britain. These goals are best accomplished by brexit happening.

For MPs, a major gain from Brexit is increasing their power over competencies currently delegated to the EU.

MPs who lose the elections no longer have legislative power. If the choice is 'stay in the EU and write legislation on UK issues' or 'leave the EU and write letters to the Sun', I know which one would give ME more power.

As I said, though, it's a toss-up, because many of the Leavers DO have financial interests that gain drastically from pound fifty. Unificationists may also expect positions in a future quisling state even if brexit results in them losing reelection in the short term.

Thanks for telling us that Finland. Now please fuck off.

she looks in my eyes, she is always looking and smiling at me, she laughs at jokes that aren't even that funny when i say them...

why the fuck can't i pull her

Night chaps

Attached: 1515018878233.png (1024x839, 733K)

>yanks support Trump
It's not like your parliament isn't falling over itself to turn the UK over to Trump.

night laddo

I don't support parliment nor do I dedicate hours of my life making thread "generals" and "memeing" about them with stupid comments

Yank trump supporters are still acting like he isn't a blatantly obvious Zionist kike shill worthless cunt

as if it wasn't obvious 6 months ago, now its blatant, not even hiding it yet they still support him because thats how stupid people are and operate

This board and site in general is dogshit now

Utterly worthless posting here anymore, its just idiots calling people a shill for pointing out the obvious

The election was YEARS ago

Sweet dreams.

>For Russia, the point of brexit is to weaken the EU.

and there i thought it was because i wanted the best for my country...

not been in for a few weeks boyos, is the thread any more functional now? It was a right state when I left

Attached: nervous.jpg (800x781, 63K)

Do it Russia, do it in Germany.

Attached: gasattack.gif (500x273, 899K)

Its mostly shills, boomers, and falseflaggers. Cripplepol is just a dozen delusional trumpniggers and a shit ton of false flaggers and shitposters.

>any more functional now?
I wouldn't say it's got any worse if that's any help.

>we look into each others' eyes
>i catch her looking at me and then she smiles
>she laughs at my jokes which aren't that funny
>The issue with this lass is that she hardly talks.
>I'm told she is always talking to her mates and that but when she comes out and I'm out she becomes quiet.
>It's like the mood drops and tension rises.

what is happening

Were you asking about this in the other thread?

no i've just got on my pc mate

not me that mate

Talk to her directly and casually arrange to do something sometime. Shes waiting for you to make a move.

She started talking to me about her favourite polish television shows today.

The only issue is if I talk to her directly she has a one word reply or just smiles.

Attached: FrankieSaysBrelax.jpg (540x661, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rCp2h5jslKY

Is there anything more cringeworthy than a
young tory?

I honestly think they could be worse than the lefties.

twitter.com/ainemichellel

Attached: 1509409797971.jpg (434x296, 35K)

Ramadan Mubarak my British brothers!

Seasons greetings kuffar.

Just ride one of her smiles, lean in, and kiss.
Get cock wet, slotted, job done.
I have your same issue but with uggos that I don't want to bang. Fml.

Oh. You're all in here. I think I've been using the Pube thread. I thought we got rid of him?

shit i closed that tab