IS ALEX JONES CONTROLLED OPPOSITION?

I watch this goy from time to time to get the other side's perspective on news and events, but ive noticed something;

anytime anyone brings up israel, zionism, etc. they get diverted, shut down, spoken over, or defended.

he starts speaking over them, saying its time for break, or "we gotta go" to anyone drops any kike related truth bombs.

so my question is, is he controlled opposition? are the jews feeding him what to say? does he purposely mislead "conspiracy theorists" down bs paths to divert them from the actual truth?

Attached: kikejones.jpg (466x374, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw&ab_channel=TheAlexJonesChannel
youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E
youtu.be/STqri_D_JPw
youtu.be/BPnYRJs18pA
youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA
youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM
youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA
youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY
youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g
youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc
youtube.com/watch?v=HgTjflPt3oQ
youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, he's a zionist.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow

His latest swerve on Israel, copied by PJW, shows he's a fringe player who knows who butters his bread. He's not the tip of the spear by any means.

He never calls out the Jews and supports Israel. He is there to distract boomers and other retards.

ur mom is alex jones

Probably. He's not big on talking too much about freemasons, either, or other forms of babylonian satanism. But the rest of it usually pretty solid.

He and PJW work for British Intelligence. Notice everything ties back to Britain. The Trump Dossier, that fake chemical attack, and our government literally uses them and Australia to spy on us giving them the freedom to act unrestricted

the eternal anglo and the eternal jew go hand in hand

Hey guise, is Jones controlled op???

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw&ab_channel=TheAlexJonesChannel

Attached: 1518936149213.png (408x406, 33K)

A half-truth is still a lie.

Checked and I do agree, but he and people like him are the first step for many, so he serves a purpose.

so, he started this shit back in the day as a passion, but i imagine when the globalists saw hes gaining traction, they gave him an offer too good to refuse, so he fully sold out to them? now he panders their narrative? how do u think it went down?
so why i

i wonder if him and rodger are blackmailed pedos

Alex jones is mostly an actor and even admits this.
Even if he speaks the truth sometimes he is ultimately controlled by the Jewish made fiat that funds his excessive lifestyle.
going against zion would ultimately kill his business and therefore he will not stand by the principles we must follow to save the white race.

Nobody has the absolute truth. It's pretty easy to see through whatever he says about Israel and the Jews. If you can't deal with that you probably aren't going to have much luck trying to get your truth elsewhere.

Whenever he says "globalists", he means jews. And he is strictly against their foreign policy, he calls out all their wars and trickery from within. PROVE ME WRONG.

The fuck? Commencing 1776 IS A FUCKING BRITISH FALSE FLAG?REEEEEEE

Attached: 1511484341272.jpg (403x392, 40K)

he is a Zuckler plant

Attached: Zuckler.jpg (504x420, 24K)

Yes, he is. Did not start out that way.

Why yes, yes he is.

It’s blatant and obvious that Alex Jones is the premier Alt-media figure tasked with making the rest of us look Batshit crazy.

Proof: AJ literally is arguing that he is a performance artist as a defense in his child custody battle with his ex-waifu.

gif related

Attached: 5F87CD61-DB7A-47FE-B3CE-329B57BF7375.gif (360x240, 2.46M)

could be. is this why they always talk about everyone being pedo? i dont get the allegations of satanic baby eating pedo rings or whatever. so im guessing like said, he was true to his mission at the start, but one day got an offer too good to refuse from the jews

He's a civic nationalist patriot. I really think he believes what he says. He makes plenty as a humble water filter/male vitality merchant- no need for him to work for globalists

>Pro tip: just because somebody isn't an ethno nationalist doesn't mean they're controlled opposition

does he really mean jews? cause when you actually say jews he seems to doge, or get upset.
how much money does he make off infowars? does he live in a mcmansion with sport cars?

We might estimate his post-divorce net worth to be $5M based on the court records. To be fair that's not all crazy for a middle-aged successful guy, but it's a whole lot more than a lot of the other people in the arena.

I'm a little more worried when he tosses out $10k or $100k on the spot when he's on the air. That's a lot of bottles of brain force he's asking FRANK to buy.

so do u think hes legit when he says hes reinvesting all the money he makes back into the business? i woudnt find this very true if he has a massive house, cars, vaca. then the fact that hes controlled opposition makes sense

you spelled Bill Hicks wrong

>steve pieczenik constantly rails against israel and alex takes it
>owen takes it as well
>steve is a jew
i think this is the best we can expect

Attached: 1365212666810.jpg (191x202, 7K)

t. Isaac Green

Is that you, bro?

Attached: EE80EFCC-BAAB-464C-BEEF-4608F275AAE7.jpg (1752x984, 167K)

No idea. He obviously has the money to buy lots of lawyers and accountants and has assets in the family, so I wouldn't assume too much. An operation of his scale for sure requires a pretty substantial revenue stream to maintain, so I have to assume he's at least putting a substantial amount back in to it.

i am listening to high register johnny and high register alex jones on the howard stern show debating whether the laural vs yanny recording is a government conspiracy to control the mass populous. high register alex jones makes more sense than regular alex jones.

Well that's obviously the intention of it but turning him into an ironic troll meme made it backfire. There's something uncanny with how effortlessly the SJW left memes themselves into right wing propaganda. Likes it's all choreographed.

Attached: 1524515154848.png (337x480, 350K)

kek

Attached: Untitled.png (731x312, 22K)

well i hope he is otherwise hes duping his audience who whole heartedly trusts him. he shills his supplements saying theyre making like 5% markup only to deliver the best products to them and its the only way to support them. "we have no big political backers, no sponsors in our back pocket, were funded by you!" saying that any profit they make off the supplements will go towards infowars. it would be shady if he took the money instead and bought a corvette for himself or something

high register alex jones just said he has a four four four four four four four hundred and eleven IQ. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wrong. Alex "Traitor" Jones was on their side from day one.

A good place to start in the history of Alex "Traitor" Jones is his ancestor Anson Jones. Anson Jones, after the Captain Morgan Affair which caused all men of decent character to abandon freemasonry, founded the first lodge in Texas. Anson Jones built the lodge on Dealey Plaza, Dallas, TX.

The Jones family, true to the traitorous heritage of Anson Jones, often pursued British interests and later numerous would join the British-established OSS / CIA. Jones family in particular worked closely with scientology, who were responsible for the RFK assassination, and are also the group behind most of the JFK conspiracy theory literature.

Why is it so important for Jones to lead the "conspiracy" community? Well, because his family is at the heart of the treason that must be stopped. They've been open traitors to this nation for going on two centuries now.

yep
he glows brighter than a fucking solar flare but most of the time he's right

He's got a hellcat or whatever that he broadcasts from. That's honestly not a terrible expense if you've got multiple buildings and dozens of employees and all that. How honest he is overall is up in the air. Who knows?

My money goes mainly somewhere else that's a lot more strapped for income.

2016 made 7 million.

You spelled Prince Gustav wrong

hell cats not bad. man deserves a little liesure too, as long as he doesnt boost completely and spend lots on lavish shit.

i know nothing of his ancestors, or those scientology claims. it sounds pretty far fetched, so whats the end game? are they basically planted since the beggining to offer the "conspiracy community" breadcrumbs down the wrong paths that still seems plausibly right, to actually cover the real truths?

It doesn’t matter how much money he makes off InfoWars or from his handlers.

The POINT is, and the fact remains that Alex Jones got to be as popular as he is by agreeing to act in a manner that makes the truth seeker community as a whole appear as bat shit crazy as the character Jones plays on his show.

kys, you absolute brainlet.

Attached: 52CFCC65-D5FE-42B1-AE88-1F809DC9AF46.jpg (321x333, 42K)

what about that bill hicks guy?

He thinks it's a hoot if you see him out in public and shout
>HEY BILL!
to see if he reacts, so definitely do that if you ever get the chance

That's what bugs me the most about these "controversial fringe leaders" the media memes about being so fucking dangerous and subversive.

But they will give a full rundown. They will never seek out their school teachers, childhood friends, relatives or anybody connected to them.

Attached: 1522827254721.png (767x1131, 169K)

Attached: Untitled2.png (833x644, 57K)

lul. They should show percent change though.

>Isreal existed before Palestine

What the fuck is he talking about. Isreal was given Palestine as a gift to the Jewish Rothschild's who are Zionist and under the Zionist movement.

Palestinians barely are armed and are being massacred relentlessly by Jews themselves. Even innocent civilians and children.

youtu.be/HxvNZisaB8E

This documentary goes into more detail.

But also here is more history on Palestine

youtu.be/STqri_D_JPw

From Pale to Palestine part 1

youtu.be/BPnYRJs18pA

From Pale to Palestine part 2.

Let there be no question that Jews lied about Palestine and are liars in favor of Greater Isreal.

dang, business is a boomin

He is the bait and switch type and misleads from the truth right when it is into the public.

Makes you wonder how much he was pulling in before getting demonetized. In that one NRA commercial he runs he says it's $1k each time it airs. No wonder he ran short of advertisers trying to sell homemade soap and whatever else at that rate.

Yop.

2.3 million followers
Videos dont break 50k views.
KEK

Attached: Untitled3.png (1329x665, 1.13M)

It is a deep rabbit hole. You can look up how L Ron Hubbard forged letters ascribed to Oswald. The JFK/RFK hits were run in part out of the scientology organization, especially the cover up.

Jones gets his "infowars" monicker from Colonel Aquino's "Mind Wars." Aquino was a "satanist" and involved in drug smuggling, murders, abuse of children, etc., on various military bases across the USA.

Scientology, too, comes from intelligence / military background. Charles Morgan, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons .... these are the brains where Hubbard was the front man.

They spin off all these strange groups - scientology, church of satan, infowarriors - so that the organizations financing, control, internal workings, etc., never have to see the light of day that official government capacity might bring down otherwise.

so whys everybody just cool with it? whys everybody ok with jews taking more and more land from palestine? if putin did this type of shit thered be more outrage. everytime he takes a plot of georgia or ukraine its all over the news. i guess the kikes have everyone in their back pockets. seriously, no one cares except the Palestinians living there. its like 99.9% of the world looks the other way.

I think it's fair to say they are CIA news pundits. In the recent JFK documents it did talk about how CIA would infiltrate places and mislead everyone from the truth. AJ could be a CIA plant as well that speaks half truths and then misleads.

I pointed that out to a friend a month or two back before the Israel vs. Iran stuff kicked up. Prophetic, I guess. But said friend was quickly at a loss for words when I asked for a comparison between alleged Russian expansionism and alleged Israeli expansionism.

Fun stuff. I hadn't even tried to think that up ahead of time or anything.

Attached: 1509939323715.png (1762x1376, 1.59M)

Attached: 1522594360713.png (1608x270, 50K)

Attached: 1524233130092.png (676x863, 89K)

Attached: 1506598683256.png (1778x454, 97K)

Attached: 1502815217450.png (1682x520, 129K)

Attached: 1524523191501.png (1024x626, 92K)

he would probably ascribe this to "youtube censorship" instead of accepting that there is very little interest in israel-first cuckservatism

Because when you think about it. Jews have positions of power in Government and institutions. They are subversive in nature and society is not yet awakened on the JQ.

youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5

He works for Anti-White Dual Isriaeli Citizen Kike Terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y

youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc

youtube.com/watch?v=XBu4rfqMx-A

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8

youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

youtube.com/watch?v=JCIwByBrq70

youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw

youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxx-Y16RGBs

youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg

youtube.com/watch?v=r6UjB-LSamA

youtube.com/watch?v=7G0upJsfs8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=lpMAFh6u1nM

youtube.com/watch?v=OhQqwqpm5ZA

youtube.com/watch?v=XG8o3-wKLE8

youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo

youtube.com/watch?v=iuY63SS6UJY

youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw

youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs

youtube.com/watch?v=exSKN8XuozQ

youtube.com/watch?v=UweGGzWtK5g

youtube.com/watch?v=zFvX7YhMIEc

youtube.com/watch?v=HgTjflPt3oQ

Wait a second, if he is controlled opposition why does he support Assad? Why does he criticize America's presence in the Middle East? Why is he one of the few people to direct attention towards the (((globalists)))?

Anyone who will not name the Jew outright and who refuses to acknowledge Israel as a false state on stolen land should be automatically tossed in the bin with all the other glow in the dark FBI/CIA niggers.

Example:
>Jordan Peterson is asked about the JQ
>"oh no, I can't talk about that!"
Into the trash he goes!

Attached: 40556.jpg (640x435, 111K)

PJW gay jew

Attached: 1491882437652.jpg (1101x1200, 186K)

Attached: 1521674913270.jpg (875x1600, 139K)

goddamit now I need an InfoWars folder for all this shit.
fuck you Jow Forums

Well what do you think?

Attached: 1526516036018.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

The purpose of treason of the Alex Jones variety isn't really disinformation. A few key objectives:

- operate a dragnet: try to get whistleblowers to come to you, so you can clean them up

- give the false impression that there is any measure of free speech or free press in the USA (that people like Alex Jones exist is the last straw many hang onto in order to believe some degree of freedom exists)

- discredit people that talk about serious things by being a complete clown (7th dimensional spirits are controlling the killuminati!!! or various other insane rants of the day)

A lot more work along these lines has been done on folks like Ted Gunderson (heavily promoted by Alex). Gunderson was allowed to be put on the map by supposedly fighting against CIA drug running / child abuse rings, but turns out to have been a mole to clean up other people trying to actually do this throughout the country.

Surprised the comments on his jew fellatio video still being open is surprising.

> he goes out and fights those people
> they smell of sulfur
> they eat babies
> you think he is controlled opposition
There's nothing controllable about the uncontrollable higher vibrations of the creator spirit, WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! Blimmin, he fights demons for you and you're all "oh look darling the kardashians are on TV" *rounds of applause*

Attached: David-Icke.jpg (960x664, 129K)

very true, that vid says error for me
holy shite

Yes he is. He has also contributed to setting the right wing back by treating trump as legit. Even the right wing patriotards of a few years ago knew that the false left-right paradigm of the US government was a hoax, and that both were controlled by the same interests. He helped put people back to sleep with false hope.

Alex jones has been around for a long ass time newfag, I doubt he’s a sleeper cell

This is literly a shill thread

Yes, now go to bed

Attached: bat assad.jpg (172x200, 9K)

Attached: andisemid.png (1130x840, 188K)

>the right wing
The cuckservatives? Or the nazi larpers?

It was the first time too

how the fuck is this a shill thread? shows the utter state of this place. i watch this guy, it kind of upsets me hes controlled opposition and i wish it werent true. but the more i dig into it the more apparent it is. its disappointing

Where did he stand on 911 truth?

you know sweetheart maybe not everyone is a jew

hes not a jew but jews are perhaps in his back pocket

youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5E

I dont get the point of controled oposition. They redpilling people thats good enough even if they are controled oposition

Nah he's legit

see

the dragnet one actually makes alot of sense

It is the main reason. Alex is one of the first lines of defense for the bad guys. Anyone wanting to do the right thing and, for example, leak info of a crime .... Jones and his boys will take them out before it sees the light of day.