Can someone PLEASE give me a logical explanation as to why abortions should be illegal?

Can someone PLEASE give me a logical explanation as to why abortions should be illegal?

I am pro-abortion. I believe in eugenics. We need a healthy, able-bodied, smart society if we want real progress.

There is nothing "great" about keeping unwanted children alive.

Attached: who loves storks?.png (738x742, 851K)

because then we would have a bunch of redditors running around

It enables the endless degeneracy of roasties at the expense of innocent life. Your ubermensch society will only happen if white men rediscover their balls and take their countries back.

Abortion violates the NAP you dickhead

hmm not as bad as adolescents that still believe in "storks".

I'm mainly against public funded abortions

It is if they're white children. Let the nigs and chinks and spics kill their offspring. White pussy must be reserved for producing white children, and to be fair white dick must care for white pussy in a firm and loving manner.

Make it mandatory under an income threshold. Illegal at high incomes. Institute think style 1 child policy

>if white men rediscover their balls
and that's not happening
white men can't even agree whether being proud of your race is a good thing

I half agree. I say just kill the fucked up kids.

but the communities that need them most can't afford them...

fpbp

>There is nothing "great" about keeping unwanted children alive.

It's not the parent's right to decide whether their child lives or dies. The parent's sole responsibility is to care for the child's well being. If they can't or don't want to, then they give it up for adoption.

but women should be the ones deciding this... also planned parenthood does more than JUST abortions... they do free-STI testing... so does anyone value that?

Then donate your hard earned money to them

oh okay, and their foster parents sexually abuse them and they wind up prison.... great idea.

>women should be deciding the fate of another being

>but women should be the ones deciding this
Of course but who's going to pay for it isn't

Have you been in a planned parenthood and can confirm them doing services other than abortion? If so, what percentage of their work is with abortions compared to everything else. Also, make sure to list every service that PP claims to do

the kids can kill themselves if they really don't want to live

its the fate of their fucking body... they should be able to decide what happens to THEIR FUCKING BODY.

AND all of that could've been prevented with a quick abortion.

Did your mom have any abortions?

exactly, so don't. if they really don't want to live, let them choose

A fetusbisnnot part of their body, it's in there but not part of it.

Fuck off you memeflag radfem imposter.

Smart people get abortions. They know their economic or mental position isn't ready for a child, so they make the hard decision. They use rational thought.

Guess what kind of person doesn't get an abortion? Free government money, hand outs, etc. A baby is a paycheck to idiots that can't support them.

The kinds of people that don't want women to get abortions are white, christian women. They're fighting to make sure that they don't abort the smart ones.

I'm not going to go into detail about that with you because even if I had those percentages handy, you'd tell me its fabricated because clearly you know more than me.

I'm a guy, I went to a planned parenthood because I was afraid I had STIs from a hook-up... I didn't want to get charged via insurance... and they did a full screening, with a "sliding-scale" payment... so it came to about $10.

I can't tell where you stand on the issue?

actually yeah she did.

>you'd tell me its fabricated because clearly you know more than me.
You're the expert so I asked.

How many

>I'm a degenerate manchild that can't take responsibikity for my actions so I let the government check my rotten dick

So ancap

no, because the "choosing" doesn't happen until they're conscious of life and can develop any sense of existence... do you actually think babies have a mental understanding of life that reaches beyond that of a dog?

If what you're saying is true, then you should advocate for assisted suicides and legal lethal injections.

taking responsibility is getting tested... you're an idiot.

Attached: image:1089.png (640x521, 418K)

if there's a contract signed between all parties involved i advocate for it. just wait until the babb can think before you get his signature though, that's all

I'm not doing your homework for you.

Nothing I said was anti-gun.

Taking responsibility is wearing a fucking condom if you're going to bang sloots.

Better yet, taking responsibility is not dipping your cock in Mary Rotten Crotch for ten minutes of thrill.

But I did wear a condom... condoms don't prevent everything.

>White woman use it over and over and ruin their fertility
>Blacks use it once when they're 14 then have 20 kids by 25

I want them illegal so we can just keep shooting blacks as normal and white babies keep being born

Yet if I get some figures together and show you, you'd claim it was the work of anti-abortion groups. This is why I didn't bother looking up something you would dismiss outright and just asked you directly to give me whatever numbers you can come up with.
But you can't do that or say how many abortions your mom had (or show us your flag), so you're just a LARPing faggot

It's illegal here and people does it anyway, it's awful and dangerous unless you're rich in which case it's just super shameful.

So don't bang trashy randoms if you're worried about crabs or genital warts

because it most likely is the work of anti-abortion groups...

I don't give a fuck how many abortions planned parenthood does... good, at least those children wouldn't be unhappy with a parent who can barely provide for them.

Okay, well we are sexual beings. There is no shame in that.