Prove you're not a brainlet Jow Forums

Prove you're not a brainlet Jow Forums

Howd this happen?

Attached: Al Naslaa.jpg (1200x413, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBMcMGBhUVk
linkedin.com/pulse/piezoelectric-carving-granite-limestone-other-quartz-based-pierce/?published=t
youtube.com/watch?v=AazoYVoKn4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nature

ANCIENT ALIENS

Ancient humans vastly more advanced than us.

Attached: 1503773894137.jpg'.jpg (2250x1500, 1.48M)

God created it that way.

Attached: 1523491576763.png (849x604, 505K)

Erosion and time bahahahaha jews you stupid fuck. Jews did that.

Vertical jointing typical of sandstone + erosion over millions of years

Not politics sage

There's a way to make cooper alloy blades that break stone at molecular level, sounds far fetched but correlates with research. give me a second.

erosion, and sage

A Jew walked into the stone

Probably on a fault.

Probably a natural process.

It was nano-thermites, planted by mossad to distract us form discusing JQ.

Attached: nanothermines_son.jpg (320x180, 8K)

>scientists

the bases were washed away after the comet strike 12,900 years ago. The rock was slowly separated by a mason:
youtube.com/watch?v=cBMcMGBhUVk

linkedin.com/pulse/piezoelectric-carving-granite-limestone-other-quartz-based-pierce/?published=t

Here

Samurai sword attack, you stupid fuck.

Cool where is that.

Damage from the Kangs invasion of Earth. Luckily colonial America defeated them before the could do more harm.

It was da joos

Kek.

m-masaka...

this but unironically

Really really fast wind

Take a rope, soak it in water. throw over rock. Apply sand as the abrasive material.

work your ass off two guys one each side pulling up and down. One guy on top dropping water and sand.

Troll people 1000 years into the future.

Attached: LambrightisMisterMetokur.jpg (900x900, 140K)

Jet fuel

copper saw and sand

Dude in vid sounds very jewish
Suspicious

G-d

looks human made

Attached: 1511362433850.png (411x239, 239K)

Nice. There's definitely some elastic trickery afoot.

>politics

the assumptions or principles relating to or inherent in a sphere, theory, or thing, especially when concerned with power and status in a society.

therefore prove youre not a brainletI(power and status in society) and explain your assumptions and principles why you think boulderss erode into perfectly symmetrical clean cuts.

I was wondering about how they would make a stone cutting rope saw the other day, kept thinking about embedding stones in the rope somehow, this makes way more sense

Lmao of course it's the alien body structure everyone thinks of when talking about aliens.

Attached: alien-pepe-592c6d91e00df.jpg (522x536, 38K)

Attached: KrillinDestructoDiskEarth.png (350x197, 114K)

Yeah you can also make artificial limestone known as a geopolymer, fascinating stuff.

aliens aren't real. Human time travelers are though.

>Now one can argue erosion. But you'd have to see that it's most likely an elaborate prank with that parietal art.
Best way to find out is by going their to see the erosion layers and sedimentary structures.
>The way the rock is formated at the top through the split, makes it seem less creditable.

Where is that?

ITT, brainlets. You are looking at an unatturally split rock with massive water erosion about its base. The answer is obvious:

Psalms 78:
>15 He clave the rocks in the wilderness, and gave them drink as out of the great depths.
>16 He brought streams also out of the rock, and caused waters to run down like rivers

azores

so is it erosion

or is it manmade?

>mfw
>that island is mfw

time travel, this rock didn't exist in this timeline until today

interdimensional beings can be seen as both i's think

i guess

Attached: 1512055766223.png (1100x644, 89K)

Probably slowly milled through with a disc-shaped millstone.

>time travelers real
Link?

I claim it's manmade, but everyone always say I'm crazy

Attached: watermark (4).jpg (604x604, 206K)

Attached: 49B85A86-0005-4DC8-8CD4-F6764AD9D8D4.jpg (645x773, 151K)

It's honestly quite damning to admit modern history, what they teach you in schools, may not be entirely correct. The father of modern philosophy admitted to knowing nothing and I think he was on to something. If you don't accept everything at face, you'll be fooled by convincing voices. Use virgin eyes, it becomes clearer and clearer that things are not what they seem.

I very honestly believe different, but equally advanced, societies of humans existed long before us, in the eras of "pre-history." Look to Antarctica, friends. There is no portal to another plane, but rather something akin to Atlantis, proof of a civilization that existed before the last ice age.

Attached: 1493683083524.jpg (3261x3025, 2.95M)

Attached: 1510570808290.png (648x538, 376K)

iktf

Erosion

Why there are so many dumbfuck tiny islands with meteor impacts?

Attached: Easter island.jpg (723x517, 56K)

Razor sharp steel folded over 1,000 times

It's called "erosion". Wind, rain, freezes and thaws, these things make rocks erode. That's just how things work. It's also why footprints stay around indefinitely on the moon, there isn't any of those things to wash them away.

So which is it Jow Forums is it natural or man made

Attached: b51293974b0d19e981ce5b4b7f77184d--sumerian-ancient-aliens.jpg (736x981, 201K)

probably as each rock formed, they never joined for structural reasons. it might have collapsed towards the center of the joining structure and with failure to join a basis as wind blew towards them would have further prevented them from joining.

because they arent' meteor impacts

Man made obviously

UHHHH OBVIOUSLY LIKE IT WAS BLACK PEOPLE. NIGGERS BE BREAKIN STUFF.

Attached: 1515706144752.jpg (408x439, 59K)

and sung to softly in nippon

They used 144,000 jews

Attached: Children_of_Israel_in_Slavery_001.jpg (1000x1172, 475K)

superior unga stone sword chipped 1000x.

Hot day cold night. The rock absorbed the sunlight on a very hot day then nature decided to follow that up with a cold night which caused the rock to fracture apart.

Someone thought it would be a funny idea to cut the large rock in half.

I don't know because I'm not a geologist. Brainlets pretend to know things they don't, just to impress anonymous strangers on the internet.

Your mom happened.

The pic literally says volcano you texas impostor.

ze jews did this

Attached: 1526513884670.jpg (1576x2672, 919K)

>That's just how things work.

proof based in expirement needed just thrwing at wprd at it doesnt answer anything.

>That's just how things work. It's also why footprints stay around indefinitely on the moon,

>believes nasa went to the moon.

I would call you a brainlet but I understand your logic

"Tyrone I need you to guard this big ass rock for me, back in 5."
>"Sheeeeit I guess suh."

5 minutes later, the rest is history.

the only correct answer

That's one of the very typical rock formations that aliens leave for humans to discover as proof of their existence. Those things are fucking everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=AazoYVoKn4A

what did they meme by this?

pic related bigly

Attached: 000999900000.png (1235x510, 1.63M)

why would it fracture evenly in perfect symmetric cut.

Attached: Externsteine0000.jpg (1080x1519, 371K)

Magnets.

>embedding stones in the rope somehow
that is how it's done today with steel rope.

We wuz kangz did it with their advanced laser en sheeut.
Really time the elements did it. Nature is a slow and perfect artist.

Attached: 00J0J_7uRVj2nzkIP_600x450.jpg (300x450, 43K)

natural or man made?

Attached: Mysterious-ancient-tracks.jpg (936x646, 105K)

yo momma's ass fossolized. bitch is not only fat, SHE OLD.

Water erosion, you retard. Water, given enough time, can cut through rock.

Attached: externsteine+-+SS++Peter+Crawford.jpg (1600x1212, 641K)

>steel rope
You mean cord, brainlet. A woven wire rope is a cord.

man made

There are mysteries of our ancient past and forefathers that are lost forever because of the powerful groups who hide this knowledge. There are many things in the world that don't make any sense but no one is allowed to make an opinion on it that goes against conventional "popular thought" and theories. Anyone who does is ridiculed as delusional and insane.
I'm sure all great men of science have gone through that phase

Wind and rain.
>t. super genius

Attached: 1524871787807.jpg (300x300, 11K)

maybe the imbalance caused enough pressure on the centre that the thing split in two?

there was a civilization (let's call it X)... Jews destroyed it and genocided their whole population and then claimed they were menacing and needed to be wiped of the face of the earth... the end

X = Babylon, Egypt, Phoenicians, Venetians, Persians, Roman Empire, Russian Empire.... and right now north Atlantic civilization (Europe and north America)

Attached: 1526185065446.jpg (780x886, 226K)

>how happend?
Well first, a jizz stained retard wanted to post a slide thread. Then that jizz lapping faglord found the first pic it could and then posted a slide thread.

Try to keep up.

muh nigg

>t. Burger "education"
It's obviously manmade. Look at the pixels.

>Masons
KYS leaf

Attached: 5dc77f116df62f41037962ed1a82ef51--mexican-style-garden.jpg (236x176, 13K)

Ichigo Kurosaki

How big is that? Is it possible to live there?

maybe you should ask yourself how the rock got there in the first place

this is how granite slabs are cut from quarries, industrial diamonds are embedded in the cable