Would you be ok with the government taxing all products that cause cancer and using that money to subsidize products...

Would you be ok with the government taxing all products that cause cancer and using that money to subsidize products that prevent cancer?

Attached: 20180517_013450.jpg (3088x3088, 3.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIb_BElZEMk
sens.org/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomere
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Government is cancer

let cancer happen

No. The government is absolute cancer when it comes to safety.

ah sweet ding ding ding

Fpbp

no. practically everything can be linked to cancer

>taxes cell phones
>taxes red meat
>taxes time
>taxes peanut butter

Potato pole we meet again.

Studies have found everything causes cancer.

you bought a huge fucking bag of potatoes and you will post different potato dishes for the next week right?

I would be ok with the government shutting the fuck up about everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIb_BElZEMk

I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and I sleep all day.

Yes

He is a lumberjack and He's okay, He works all night and He sleeps all day.

I also got eggs from some random van that parked next to my commie block.

Why did you peel them? Are you some sort of french faggot?

Took me awhile to realize it was holes in the pan and not frogspawn.

Attached: 1468262801914.jpg (1002x1199, 53K)

Dear diary,
OP is a lumberjack and he's OK. He works all night and he sleep all day.

Attached: large.png (480x480, 93K)

kek, I thought that all the mobile egg traders went extinct

Dirt, pesticides and shit are built into the skin. Trying to remove shit from old potatos is futile. You can only skip that step when potatos are young, silly.

let's see some fuckin placzky's polebro

I-is that steamed potato slices?

Redpill us on the Polish mobile egg traders. Is this a pressing political issue?

How about we ban socialized healthcare instead so you can get 90 cancers without affecting anyone but yourself?

holy fuck my ID has been blessed

>KUknazis

They split into 2 groups.
One group takes phone numbers from old people and come once a week when all old people are home and the other group moved to facebook and send you priv messages with time and place.

>Poland just got SNL from 30 years ago in 2018

well they were a thing right after the fall of communism, they were also selling onions, potatoes and toilet paper. They would come in a van, park in front of our commie block and bring all the products you wanted to your door, It was convenient as fuck because you didn't have to go to the shop and carry heavy bags back home.

wtf is there an egg mafia or something?

But literally everything causes cancer these days

fpbp

what city?

I have a placki making machine.

Attached: 20180517_014905~01.jpg (2396x2777, 833K)

>the other group moved to facebook and sends you priv messages with a time and a place.
XXI century is on, baby.

None of ypur fucking business.
One in top 5 largest cities in Poland. Not Warsaw.

Fuck government. People wonder why i am a borderline Libertarian. If the government spent our taxes on shit that was actually productive and meaningful then i would love government. How about instead of taxing people even more we force companies to state on the back of their packaging that the contents are known to increase chances of Cancer? Your idea is just a tax on the poor.

No.
Corporations would pay the government to tax other companies and corporations and favor their business and more fake studies would be published and the government would gain even more control over the diet of its citizens.

Put a warning label on Foods linked to cancer and let the individual make the choice.

That would make your people more susceptible to cancer in the long run because people less able to kill cancer cells would be benefit evolutionarily.

chill the fuck out, I'm asking because they are completely gone from my city

Damn FPBP

Generally a bad idea. Government can consider all things to cause cancer thus taxing all items toward cancer research but never actually researching since that tax money is too sweet.
Same story as social security. It was to be saved and used as pension money. Somehow there is not enough for everyone. And the future pensioners are financing current retirees.
You don't think that will happen with your idea?
Look at California everything is considered cancerous but the government themselves.
Also treating cancer patients = +$$$$
Curing cancer patient = -$
Even if there was a cure , it's not meant for you.

Attached: D09639EB-E309-4387-B0C8-817D6E1216F5.jpg (640x720, 54K)

Like the taxes would be used on that. Gotta move 700 pound wastes of lives to the hospital using like 10 paramedics. Now thats a fine use of taxes

Why are you guys not in bed, cuddling with your girlfriends right now? After all it's 2 am over here.

Fine.
Ony of my friends almost blew my cover on Jow Forums recently and I'm still kind of angry. On the other hand I'm already banned from ever going to USA for posting on Jow Forums to begin with.

P O Z N A N

Making money?

Attached: 28436308_192936467975390_5908688527465381888_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)

I'm recovering from a violent masturbation session, my legs are too weak to get me to the shower so I sit here and shitpost waiting for motor functions to come back to my lower body

You are the lumberjack, right? Why are you cutting trees during the night? Are you that big of a hipster?

Who am I kidding?
There can be only one.

Attached: 20180517_020000.jpg (1751x2172, 1.9M)

Because it's fucking illegal to steal trees from public forest? xD

>saves money on food
>drinks energy drinks

Attached: 1526213185449.jpg (638x746, 69K)

>Worn linoleum table
>esoteric kitchen appliance
>botato dinner
Could you possibly be more of a commie block dwelling pole?

Attached: survilehy.jpg (509x650, 108K)

A coarse brush does the job well. Most of the vitamins are in the skin.

>makes a thread about
>government taxing all products that cause cancer

You cheeky cunt xd

Attached: 1526193697032.jpg (1197x1437, 301K)

I don't own one :(

Why dont you ever season your food?

Because more seasoning makes you darker.

He's a master of curry powder and tomato paste. But for something like potatoes you don't need to cover up the flavor like you do with a pile of hearts.

nah, I have one on my street and I live in the centre of fucking Wrocław

No because the government doesn't know what causes cancer and what prevents it, and will waste my money making the problem worse

Because spices have horrible price to nutritional value ratio?
I get them from time to time if I can get them cheap but they don't add calories to your food.

Because he can't see shit at night.

Attached: headache-salt-885270.jpg (590x350, 46K)

>would you be ok with government stealing your money and giving it to big pharma

ok yeah that sounds fucking great

This is now a Poland general

No

No that's fucking stupid and the categories of causing and preventing cancer would very quickly stop meaning what they actually mean.

Tbh I have fome pig lard and salt. Should do the trick.

Attached: 20180517_020906.jpg (3088x3088, 3.33M)

Grow your own herbs m8. They have tremendous nutrition + flavor to price ratio.

also corporations will generate lazy science like with high fructose corn syrup, salt, fat, cholesterol etc. in order to get market footholds/break competitors

No. Anything the government does is inefficient and is ripe for corruption. If they care about cancer so much they should make the donations to the institutes be an uncapped tax deduction.

Since when can Poland afford potatoes?

Attached: 1464112169712.png (568x568, 15K)

fuck no.

Potatoes are the no. 1 staple food, not bread.

Instead of using that money to prevent cancer, the government should use that money to cure aging.

sens.org/

Attached: aubreydegrey.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)

Fuck the government!

Bread is actually poison. Potatos are healthy and prevent large intestine cancer.

Pretty sure it's that russian dick in your intestines you need to worry about, not cancer

Attached: 1485208856977.png (230x230, 67K)

at least get some garlic you savage. that stuff is healthy.

Man, how fucking poor are you? Eating pork lard with potatoes is a nigger tier idea. Being an illigal lumberjack at night doesn't seem to be that profitable. Can I help you somehow?

>Muh gluten vulnerable master race

uwot
Frying potatoes up in some lard is gr8

Cancer is caused by a fear of death. Apoptosis is the process that gives us Immortality, but when we succomb to the fear of mortality than we lose our ability to willingly die, which insures our actual death. The fear of death is what causes death.

What is DNA damage?
Retard...

Also
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telomere

Yeah, I now it's tasty. It's just so poor and plain that I genuiely feel sorry for the guy.

Potatoes have glycoalkaloids and bread has zonulin, neither cause harm in normal/healthy individuals.

I will outlive all of you niggas eating processed foods filled with toxic chemicals, plant oils and onions.

meh. The other day I found a half-soft potato at the bottom of my fridge
>garlic
>potato
>onion
>eggs
Holy shit it was so good. My house even still smelled wonderful when I got back from work.

>Not editing his DNA in realtime.
Your DNA is damaged from a lack of maintenance.

you just posted the link about telomeres, you should realize that will be the larger determinant than diet even if your 'toxicity' premise were true

>only one thing kills you

Btw, tumors can be caused by physical damage, so the theory of brain having any influence on your immune system is bull.

salt, pepper, garlic powder/salt, paprika, you dont need much. I dont even see you using salt and pepper, maybe I missed it

Jesus said not to worry what you put in your mouth, but rather what comes out of your mouth. I assume us apostles of truth are Immortal. Plus, I've personally already achieved quantum immortality.

>Would you be ok with the government taxing
No.

LOL wtf u on about you sperg.

Attached: 1519777908390-vg.gif (200x149, 484K)

the govt should kill OP.

I'm just asking questions.

I don't know why you said any of that. fyi cancer is caused by dna damage which happens constantly from background radiation to replication errors to toxins.