Gaslighting a megacorp

I am going to share with you people my experience with IBM.

hostile work environment, discrimination, harassment

It is worse than the time they sold punchcard sorters to the nazis in the 30s.I went on the night shift to help my team in crisis out, even though it was against my best interests. Over the last year I’ve been trying to get of the night shift but would not be given permission to do so and my attitude sucked about it because well.. thats what happens when you spend too much time on nights. Then they handed me layoff paperwork. They are laying off 30k people globally to reduce the median age (age discrimination). Ive had managers harass me about taking vacation time on a minutes notice after they forced me to work for someone else on like 3 or 4 hours of sleep without asking me, or giving me a choice about it. For weeks after that it was mentioned over and over and over about giving a notice not remembering that I took my vacation time because of what they did. See they seem to have forgotten that part. How they forced me into taking vacation time to get a break because they are so short staffed they cant cover all the work needing to be done, and now they are laying off 30 thousand people o.O I’ve been told to keep my mouth shut for asking questions relevant to HR.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (799x800, 196K)

Two African people, and me a native American all feel the same way that these white folks are trying to run us off. My co worker on the night shift was told by management for a year he couldn’t take his paternity leave because we are too short staffed. Isn't the point of paternity leave to help you get through the first few months of becoming a new parent? The other African co worker has been told multiple times to get out to the point she thinks they are trying to fire her. The fact that the only two people that have been on the night shift are minorities is the start of a discrimination lawsuit especially when you take into account the fact that the other employee on the night shift was harassed to the point he took a months vacation to get away from his co workers. Ive had other employees harass me about how I do things because they don’t want to change anything even though they got security vulnerabilities that are 3 years old like shell shock...

Sounds like every corporation ever
Learn to paragraph bro.

big company hr doesn't prioritize low level computer touchers.

ok

im not helpdesk bro. im sr level. and yeah every corporation does this. if people like us stop letting them they will stop doing it. they cant even follow their own rules let alone the laws against this type of behavior.

Sounds like a job user.

Must be nice to be able to blame it all on 'muh racism' instead of the fact that you are obviously a shitty employee.

Good luck finding a new job

it isn't muh racism its theirs. I didn't force them to violate the law :) im just playing the hand ive been dealt. its a pretty good hand. besides i wont need to find a new job when they settle out of court.

>Jow Forums isn't white
what else is new

>techie scum making high 6 figures complaining about his job

Fuck off

Using a computer is appropriating white culture.

you are a fucking pussy
you can't handle working nights like a little bitch? are you fucking serious faggot?

they are laying you off because you are a bitch
how old are you?

over 30?
neck yourself faggot

lol :) man yall have got to have better insults than that.

You describe discrimination resulting from IBM’s “Decision Science.” You and your undesirable coworkers are on a list to be targeted for termination, ideally pressuring you to quit before they have to assume he liability of firing you. The people discriminating against you will not know the full plan (to get rid of you). They will be ordered to do certain things that, over time and combined, will result in you leaving. Most accurate to say that a computer is the entity doing the deacrimination. You will find that impossible to prove in court and IBM, being the literal deepstate, will have corrupted the judges/arbiters involved anyway so winning against them is futile. Their largest vulnerabilities are in that the AI discrimination could be litigated in the future and they are active in covering up mob activity which the FBI should seriously get on (but they don’t).

Attached: 2FB6138C-893E-4E2E-A2F3-076135F81330.jpg (950x1249, 344K)

blocks your path

Attached: emeagwali.jpg (450x315, 27K)

also blocks your path

Attached: john-thompson-n.jpg (720x540, 38K)

i understand nothing about this thread, may as well be having a stroke

Remember hillary’s “Basket of deplorables?” Well that’s what’s happening to OP. He’s being segmented out of society by banking algorithms just as rural & suburban retards would have been if not for Trump.

IBM was with her desu.

Attached: 95970C89-6716-4632-819E-D8D849EFBD7C.jpg (763x1000, 106K)

>using Jow Forums as a personal blog

Embrace the change.

Basket of deplorables = segmentation bucket.

OP hit on something politically important. Unclear if OP realizes it.

Attached: 9D5AB68D-CA6F-4041-8394-2BDCB8CF5F76.jpg (180x180, 25K)

Attached: gyjet.png (499x374, 410K)

So like redlining on an industrial scale, with no real human involvement, by targeting certain groups/people for unemployment/poverty.

Thats fucking dope.

you havent helped, youve made it worse

>works for IBM
>never took a class in technical writing
you should never have been hired

imagine this guy's documentation

Sue them for the overtime owed you. You did document of your hours worked? Even salaried employees are entitled overtime by Federal law.

>this guy's documentation
You assume he documented anything.
I would expect to see: spaghetti code, inconsistent and ambigious variables, no type checking and never heard of a test case.

if they act this way towards employees, their business model can't be that good for the future.

Nice LARP bro

remember that lady that made the news? Be like her

>a native American
I feel for you op.
I am a

I don’t like paragraphs, looks like /ptg/ posting on Jow Forums

Nigger

Attached: 6C584C52-6DAE-4547-89DB-439A3E3949F0.jpg (744x616, 89K)