How To Survive The Plague - Harvard Professor

Shadow Parliament - A Catalyst RPG Campaign

books.google.co.uk/books?isbn=1329768116

How To Survive The Plague

Attached: Trinity Rothschild.png (600x152, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yLtqd_ERtCU
voat.co/v/Universitas
voat.co/v/18thCentury
voat.co/v/AmazingLectures
voat.co/v/Eudaimonia
youtube.com/watch?v=9nhsNJb-EJc
libgen.io
drjudywood.com/articles/why/why_indeed.html
voat.co/v/TheLibrary
twitter.com/AnonBabble

△ △ △

Attached: Plaque Masques.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

Attached: mask.jpg (194x259, 13K)

Attached: Uq9C8n3.png (204x297, 87K)

WHAT IS THIS ANSWER ME FAGGOT

>How To Survive The Plague

oh nevermind its just a game

Attached: microchip.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Femin Virus? But..
>Rothschild
>opposed to the illuminati
I smell deception. This is how the kikes ride big shit out. What I get from this is there is a plague, which is what Jow Forums has suspected anyway, and they are behind it but they are presenting themselves as a messiah.

Mark of the Beast?

Well that's up to you to decide.

Attached: 111180380.jpg (594x510, 231K)

Yes being produced by Jared Kushner's building I have read.

Need more info.

Also, thanks for the information on your other threat on the B- blood group Priest class.

I'm B- white female, looking for a purpose/meaning.
Recently been reading D'Adamo, Live Right for Your Blood Type.

Is British Israel true? the Stone of Scone, Brits being the real Israelites?

What about Rudolf Steiner and the prophecies?

Are you starting a philosophy school like the Trivium?

I've been thinking about sperm donor (I guess only Rh-??) Or donating eggs. Are there any occult/ spiritual affects from IVF?

I haven't heard of that book, I will look it up.

I am not sure what you mean by British Israel. I do know that Sir John Dee transcribed the Enochian language under the reign of Elizabeth the 1st.

The Stone of Scone isn't ringing bells with me. I know of The Philosopher's Stone which is a rosetta of alchemy, in a sense.

I know of the prophecies of Edgar Cayce and believe they are being played out. Russia playing a prevalent force for good on the global political stage.

Rudolf Steiner I associate with the schools which I think seem to be more positive learning establishments in the natural sense of education and curiosity. Also, I do know they did advise against inoculation which I agree with.

A philosophy school, yes why not.

Hmm well that's quite personal - I don't agree with IVF. I don't agree with donating eggs either.

21264545!5!

I asked about the British Israel theory due to your reference to the Levites. It's an interesting history.

Just for your information :)

Legends place the origins of the Stone in Biblical times and consider the Stone to be the Stone of Jacob, taken by Jacob while in Haran, (Genesis 28:10–22).[6]

Stone of Destiny, and often referred to in England as The Coronation Stone—is an oblong block of red sandstone that was used for centuries in the coronation of the monarchs of Scotland, and later the monarchs of England and those of the United Kingdom. Historically, the artefact was kept at the now-ruined Scone Abbey in Scone, near Perth, Scotland. It is also known as Jacob's Pillow Stone and the Tanist Stone, and in Scottish Gaelic.

Last used for Queen Elizabeth II

The Stone of Destiny
youtu.be/yLtqd_ERtCU

B- negative blood is low in Britain.

The stone of destiny is the Lapsit Ellixis, the Jewel of Lucifer's crown which fell it earth during the first Armageddon

I give that one too the morning star

Steiner has many books, including "How to Know Higher Worlds", which might be a good intro book for you.

Steiner schools are like the daughters of the mother 'occult' research and study groups.... The schools are nice enough, but very disconnected from the mother at this point.

Steiner is sort of like Buddhism/Stoicism/Christianity/Jungian in a way. I'm no expert. Hard to describe.

It's too bad that the mystery schools are dying off. But I know a woman who started a Trivium school! If you're unhappy with Harvard, you can create your own thing!

Well actually I had started doing that.

voat.co/v/Universitas

voat.co/v/18thCentury
voat.co/v/AmazingLectures

voat.co/v/Eudaimonia

Thank you for the recommendation of the book.

Your writing style is recognizable. You post vague things from your voat count and nobody really knows what you're talking about in every thread you're in.

Yes the same crowd keep ending up here.

Funny isn't it?

Knowing we are mostly user, it's often to tell who ends up here. Yet I see you here constantly. Make a coherent thread please. What are you trying to tell people?

About 1st Contact on 9/11

So tell us about it. How would you tell this to someone in a way that they believe it? What proofs or arguments would you provide?

The defiance of Newtonian physics is a good start.

Most looked for what they knew already. It wasn't like anything they had experienced before though, it was a "first" of it's kind.

Attached: omega.jpg (202x250, 11K)

Could someone explain that away as a controlled demolition?

I was in NY when it happened.

Building 7 /could/ be explained that way.

Not the towers. That was something altogether different and there is no way controlled demolition of a thermo- kind happened.

It was a cold fusion process. Demoleculization of Steel.

My God, women are lost.

I'm a woman

I'm not lost at all.

>It was a cold fusion process. Demoleculization of Steel.
How do you explain this to someone who is hearing it for the first time? How do you make the jump and have someone follow you?

I could. But Harvard is lurking...

Fucking newfags can't triforce

▲ ▲

I'll trade you a leaf woman for a greek one.

youtube.com/watch?v=9nhsNJb-EJc

Attached: KGI_Logo.jpg (495x143, 28K)

I think it was: Tits or go the fuck out!
(There was really no need for it - you were anonymous)

Attached: Minerva_Schools_at_KGI_Seal.png (307x325, 40K)

Well I mean there are several examples of non thermo-nuclear reaction. Examples such as spontaneous combustion of engines miles from the towers, the unaccounted for unburned paper which tumbled in mass down the streets of New York.

Why didn't it burn and why did the engines burn? Well resonant frequency of material with the wave form. That's why.

The fact the seismic data does not reflect the collapse of thousands of tonnes of material. The reason being and it is witness-able in video and photograph, it turned to dust mid air.

Thermite is preposterous because of the thermoluminescence presenting a firework display... lol

Nanothermite isn't any different, it's a welding material.

Urgh what else? Oh yes, the magnetometer readings from HAARP on the morning as well as Hurricane Erin.

libgen.io has a ton of e-books, if you're not aware and interested.

Your voats look interesting. Maybe a good place to compile some of the ebooks.

I have copies of lots of old books that aren't online yet. You've motivated me to get going and share them asap :) thanks!

drjudywood.com/articles/why/why_indeed.html

What Really Happened to the Towers. New Tech.
As far as alien disclosure, I've met people that were given info that they couldn't have known and was later verified... I have no first hand knowledge, however...
Maybe something will happen in the next 10-20 years???

Yes I have a library if you wish to share them
voat.co/v/TheLibrary

It's happening today

Thank you for the link!

Goodnight!

Thanks for the links.