Weidel laying the Smackdown on bundestag

So AfD made an powerful speech. The video of the speech is currently trending #2 and #17 in Germany. So let´s make it #1!

Video 1 (trending #2)
youtube.com/watch?v=Mtu3MMUph4A
Video 2 (trending 17)
youtube.com/watch?v=eG3TAvZvocI

Speech in english, this is some good stuff:
"Dear Mr. President, ladies and gentlemen! The household is the nerve of the state. Therefore, he must be removed from the profane eyes of the subject. This sentence, which is assigned to Cardinal Richelieu, you obviously have written for decades for the flags; because in time for the presentation of the household begins the camouflage and deception. Instead of pouring the sovereign, the citizen, pure wine, full-bodied Sunday speeches are held. And anyway, you no longer feel obligated to the lettering at the High House "The German People" anyway. You want to choose and assemble the people yourself. They speak of a black zero - but in truth, the taxpayers are sitting on a huge debt that future generations will inherit. Nevertheless, the respective finance ministers, like Olaf Scholz yesterday, bind us to a bear year after year. How to do that? Quite simply: The federal budget simply does not list all expenditure items. Because: where, for example, can the EU budget be found? Right - not at all. The approximately 30 billion euros that Germany transfers to Brussels are kept secret in the budget. After the Brexit the post gets even bigger. The guarantees and guarantees for other euro states, banks and the various euro rescue funds are gigantic, not to mention the TARGET2 balances with which we pay our exports ourselves. Also, only part of the actual debt is ever published.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

It is the shadow debt that you have hung on the younger generation like a millstone around your neck. The economist Raffelhüschen has demonstrated in his generational balance sheet: An unbelievable 7 trillion euros is the total debt that has accumulated at federal, state and local levels, plus the future payments and obligations from the statutory social security system and your stately pensions. I ask the question: Is this actually still responsible households? You talk about responsibility, but in truth you shamelessly give out the king's right of parliament, budgetary sovereignty. "No taxation without representation" - no taxation without parliamentary approval - is the principle of every parliamentary democracy. The Federal Constitutional Court has clearly stated: As representatives of the people, the elected members of the German Bundestag ... must retain control over basic budgetary decisions. The German Bundestag may not transfer its budgetary responsibility to other actors through undetermined budgetary empowerment. But you have nevertheless agreed to the rescue packages, the permanent automated financing mechanisms, and you celebrate the plans of President Emmanuel Macron - not a contradiction to the gigantic transfer of German tax money, not a contradiction to an EU finance minister. On the contrary: it does not seem to be fast enough for you to transfer responsibility to Paris and Brussels - And with it the tax money that you have never worked out here, dear ladies and gentlemen. Our budget is socially fair, you actually claim. Germany has one of the highest income and expenditure burdens of all western states. Their absurd tax policies are especially affecting the earners of middle and small income families.

Taxpayers are also bleeding to the dwindling of their savings on interest savings, which the state makes possible through the ECB's zero and negative interest rate policy. The state thus apologizes at the expense of savers and taxpayers. And then talk about the black zero! What is fair, what is social about that, ladies and gentlemen? It's nothing but Gutzher-style taxpayer exploitation, which you practice here. As the country's infrastructure decays, the state can no longer protect its citizens, billions of dollars flow into the reception and allocation of illegal immigrants and social systems. It is frightening: in 20 years at the latest, every fifth pensioner will depend on the basic security. Despite a hard working life, countless seniors today have barely enough to live on. Two examples from Bochum: For one Herbert W. Until the mid-70s, he worked underground, later at Opel, has paid many years into the German pension system, gathers at the weekend bottles in front of the Ruhr Stadium to supplement his miserable pension. On the other Sami A. He also used to go to a cumbersome work, he was a bodyguard of Osama bin Laden, never paid into the German social system, likes to go on the weekend with his moped into the countryside, receives from the state 1 200 euros per month, and for as many as ten years. In my view, that is an outrageous injustice that you have to answer for. They claim that the budget is future-oriented. On the contrary, they obstruct the chances of future generations. The foundations of our state are the people who live and work here. But it is not just the people who live here now, but also those who will live here in the future. Yes, we have the primary responsibility for the people, the families who have lived here for a long time, and these people you have to serve.

The task of the state is, in fact, to administer the national wealth accumulated over generations in trust for the benefit of the German people and not throw it out of the window with full hands; because owners are the German citizens and not you, not the government. Since 1972, fewer children are born in Germany every year than people die. That's a problem for the viability of an efficient state. What did you do about it? Nothing, well, at least nothing effective. Because you rely exclusively on compensatory immigration - that's what you say all the time. For Muslim immigrants, the birth rate looks very different. Even the increase in population by immigrant offenders with multiple identities does not seem to bother you at all. But I can tell you: Burkas, kerchief girls, alimented knives and other goodies will not secure our prosperity, economic growth and especially the welfare state. In addition, Mr. Kauder, a qualified and no planless and unbridled immigration is required. Germany has long been a borderless country of immigration for the unskilled and a country of emigration for highly qualified people. (Dr. Anton Hofreiter [Alliance 90 / The Greens]: Obviously, they are happy about your own disgusting!) That's really disgusting!) And what do you do about it?

Who should pay for the pensions in the future? Who pays your stately pensions, even yours, Herr Hofreiter, you screamer? Your immigrant gold pieces about? You probably do not believe that seriously. The citizens do not seem to care about you. You want to limit yourself to managing the decline of our country, in some cases we have the impression that you even fuel it. But that will probably correspond to your canon of values. If a Bundestag Vice President runs after a banner that says "Germany, you lousy piece of shit," and everyone here supports you by being elected as Bundestag Vice President - I'm talking about Claudia Roth - then you have to wonder about nothing more here in this House. The AfD, on the other hand, advocates responsibility, justice and a future worth living for. Therefore, we firstly demand a relentless cash fall. All numbers must finally be put on the table. Secondly. We demand that the welfare state be finally secured and the future shaped. The strategy of generational replacement through unregulated immigration, in part out of tribal cultures, has proven to be the wrong path. Prosperity can only be secured if investment is made in secure borders and in future generations. Third. We want real tax justice. Medium and low earners must finally be charged honestly. For this, the basic allowance must finally be raised. 2,000 euros gross a month tax-free, that would be visionary; because it can not be that a skilled worker already has to pay the top rate of tax at 1.3 times the average wage. I can tell you: it's finally time for a sincere discharge. Fourth. No further erosion of sovereignty.

The sovereignty over our household belongs to Berlin and not to Brussels. In this sense, I conclude with a quote from former Czech President Zeman, which has already been presented by the honorable former CDU deputy Erika Steinbach - I quote: 'If you live in a country where you will be punished for fishing without a fishing license but not for the illegal border crossing without a valid passport, then you have the full right to say, this country is ruled by idiots'. " (Applause from the AFD - Members of the AFD rise - Calls from the SPD and the Alliance 90 / The Greens: Fie! - Calls from the Left: Buh!)

I don't speak German faggot. In all fields!

That's some high quality stuff.

Bump

Look at the english translation faggot!

checkd an rekt. Thanks for the translation user.

Attached: 10411929_1339044179455612_3586861811745207625_n.jpg (960x638, 104K)

Thanks for the translation.

Attached: 1473638723229.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Hans, what are the general sentiments to the AfD's various public discourses? Is there a general growing normalization among your peers of the ideas they express? Trying to get a sense of the changing tide, if any, in Deutschland.

Mama

Attached: 1495260433141.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

bump

I posted a comment because I want to piss off a leftist German.

Attached: DKgPtbIVAAEsLtj.jpg (900x499, 60K)

They are doing a good opposition job. MSM and the left is still trying to silence everybody that supports AfD with the "Nazikeule".
They are basically putting AfD in the underdog position, which AfD plays very well. Sympathy for AfD is surly growing. AfD is positioning themselves more and more as the people's party for the small man. Their election program was the opposite of that, but they realized a gapping hole with the old people's party´s being totally out of touch. Slowly, maybe to slow but steady the tide is changing i would say. Friends and people who judged me for voicing support for AfD are now agreeing with a lot of statements i make. But this is just my personal assessment

how can we get it to trend harder?

bump

Thanks for translating OP.
bump

at least there's no turbans in that crowd

Attached: 1504948615447.jpg (640x426, 21K)

>Friends and people who judged me for voicing support for AfD are now agreeing with a lot of statements i make. But this is just my personal assessment

Same here and I live in NRW.

He went out of his way to make a multi-post translation for you, ameritard

she's so attractive
her gf is so lucky

>you will never put you peepee in Iron Empress slash milf slash lesbian slash german qtie

you dont know what pain is...

Attached: Gtfo+out+mods+gtfo+out+reeeeeeeeeeeee+_99dc34da35ff0f185b0790d7f51d0093.jpg (900x900, 44K)

do all german women have latex catsuit in their closets?

i wish

What did that fat longhair with the beard yell at her about 3/4 of the way through? It looks like they exchanged some nasty comments.

Bumping for a worthy cause.
Good thread OP

I don´t understand it but he and his party are usally yelling stuff like "rabble-rousing" "shame on you"

its the triggered green party GUTMENSCH faggot

as usual gets so triggered he can hold it and start screaming like SJW college kid

just a typical ONIONS with a science degree
hofreiter his name

Attached: lmaololrofl.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Bump for excellent legitimate relevant content in a day of "Rudy Giuliani Explained Basic Law, It's HAPPENING!" and "Hey pol, explain transubstantiation."

He is the coolest monkey in the bundestag!

Attached: 3783124d23aa3e62.jpg (960x482, 79K)

noice one fritz

Attached: 1521316014438.jpg (812x810, 243K)

I just hope AfD is the real deal and not controlled opposition.

bump. This is great

>the people's party for the small man

From neoliberal to natsoc?

Well, their speeches in the last couple of weeks indicate that or what would you say?

Thumbs up on both

Didn´t hear any in the last weeks. Any links?

The tax free income under 2000 euro seems like a first attack against the left parties. But it follows a liberal narrative, not a socalist one.

Fuck off Amerinigger. The Kraut put in work for the translation.