John Bolton

Is John Bolton the worst person in the world?

Attached: john bolton sabotage.png (805x1005, 752K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19sAewJH22I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is the bitch of Jewish Terrorists who want to Genocide the White Race

Fuck off if you dont plan on dying for israel you are not an american

You don't sayyyy¡¡¡

Alo hol up you saying neocons don't like peace or sheit?

>Bolton is undercover Deep State
Not surprised

>undercover
Since when is he not blatant about being the agent of Deep State and Israel?

The Meth Head Colonel Sanders is going to get fired.

what a surprise.

He's not undercover anything, he's a neocon asshole who wants wars in the middle east and Donald hired him because he also wants wars in the middle east.

Don't get attached to the DPRK deal. They fucken always back down.. Only thing unique this time was POWs Yes POWs i feel we've been at war for ages now.

Attached: 1514044733488.jpg (1641x1255, 563K)

We should throw him in that Hawaiian volcano. I don't see how else to get rid of the fucker. He's like jewish bed bugs or something.

>people actually thought Trump was getting a Nobel peace prize after hiring the antithesis of getting one

nice fake news lefty, looking forward to see your chimpout when Trump fires Colonel Sanders.

Attached: pls.png (1118x361, 136K)

trump assigned him so he must be also a 4d.chess sensei

Attached: 5KZ_yd.jpg (1000x684, 86K)

He's a neocon who supported the Iraq war. Top tier dick.

Bolton made a mistake, now getting fired by the don will be his fate.

>mistake

Attached: 66DE7A16-91CB-4A31-A3F6-07729A70243A.jpg (346x281, 30K)

More delusional than Hillary. And Trump listens.

Attached: IMG_0241.jpg (680x496, 56K)

Yes.

Yes he looks like a kike and pedophile

He is soo based trust me pede!

No he is the best goy for jews

Attached: 1522360105313.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Somebody is jealous of the prez getting the nobel? it would be a shame if the meth head sanders get btfo when Trump fires him.

Attached: u2ck7m5q44x01.jpg (645x429, 54K)

>the absolute state of Jow Forums in 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=19sAewJH22I

Trump sent him there on purpose. The intent was to trigger the Norks with Bolton and the military exercise.

Not a surprise he sent in Conan the Barbarian and his acerbic attitude to remind them that he has dudes whispering in his ear that want to nuke them.

John Bolton is a boomer fag who is destroying America. However, I’m willing to bet there isn’t much truth to (((Joshua’s))) article.

a warmonger trying to sabotage peace talks? no way.

Name a bigger piece of shit working in US government, totally free of any legit consequence.

How is it that an entire class of people like this exist in the US now? And if you say zog or something of that sort, at least give a quick rundown of how that came to be.

I bet there is plenty of truth to piece on (((Bolton))) no matter how shitty of a person it describes.

There’s that map in the background of greater Israel (with menorah, the pic on the right)

he's up there for sure

Bolton has been a neocon parasite for a very long time. One of the main figures to get us into the second Iraq War. Also was heavily pushing for war with Russia, along with Mccain, over Crimea during Obagofshit's second term. Recently, he may have been the real cause of possible canceled talks with North Korea, as Bolton was saying they were going to basically do the Libya policy to NK, all on national TV. And since NK probably monitors western media, and saw this, I think Kim thinks he may end up like ol' Omar in Libya, and with good reason.

Trump bringing in Bolton was a HUGE mistake. I love Trump, but he had a big lapse in judgement by appointing Bolton.

How many more lapses can Trump afford at this point?

3 or 4 til 2020

Well luckily Trumps not afraid of firing any of his staff members.

>here's why that's bad

you guys don't understand 4d chess. we need someone tough like Bolton who will ruin the peace talks.

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.22M)

He is a man who does not put American interest first.

Fuck all this 4D chess bullshit. It makes you sound like a cucked parrot that drank the purple cool aid.

Bolton really is a bone of contention among conservatives who voted blue in the (W) Bush years. I did, admittedly.

I’m fairly conservative in most respects, but when it comes to foreign policy I have a lot more in common with Ron Paul or even Noam fucking Chomsky. I despise US interventionalism and the US being Israel’s attack dog.

This, very much.

Are you old enough to remember the W years? Because the man has already fucked shit up in the past. Not that I’m boasting of the integrity of the (((source))) - but he is a zionist neocon hawk.

Bolton is /ourguy/. He ousted never-Trumper H.R. McMaster.

>I love Trump, but he had a big lapse in judgement by appointing Bolton.

That's not a lapse of judgement dude, hiring Bolton was completely deliberate. Trump supports war with Iran.