Tell Ana Kasparian why you are racist

Tell Ana Kasparian why you are racist

Attached: 1482137813440.gif (391x263, 3.93M)

Because Turkroaches, their (((enablers))) and all of the other swarthy sub-humans are genetically and culturally inferior to the white man. DOTR can't come fast enough and because of Democrats and other limp wristed liberals and faggots it may never come. Hating your mongrel race with every fiber of my being is the only power we have left.

I want to be sexually dominated by Ana while shes shouting at me "wat a racist ,youre a racist arent you"

Found the bigot

Found a future lampshade. Actually you aren't worth a lampshade. Once your kike hide is tanned it will be used to make chew toys for our dogs.

Because people like you are soulless whores who won't talk about the Armenian genocide with their Turkish bosses.

She mocked us in gamergate

Fuck off with your slide threads kike boy.

Attached: 26124634.jpg (1224x1445, 158K)

i want her to sit on my face and be like "you're a nazi, huh?! well i will make you feel just like the jews felt!!" bbbbbrrrraaaaaappppppp

Attached: 1526436155568.gif (450x338, 496K)

Wouldn't you rather be pounding her from behind calling her a coal burning whore, and then hearing her rant about it?

I have same reasons she has for living in a safe, crime-free neighborhood, but I am honest about it.

A nigger stole my dad's jetskis

my sides are in space right now

fridge body bitch isnt worth my time

Attached: blackprivle.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Attached: 1526236489297 (1).png (640x629, 168K)

because she is living proof that Armenians are the superior race.

Attached: tr4.webm (374x720, 1.7M)

Is that what was really happening on the concentration camps? firing off vicious bbbbbrrrraaaaaapppppppsssss on kike face?

Because brown people are so racist towards me and iv fallen victim too many times now.

My hatred of them grows by the day.

When is she going to do a blacked scene? wish she would.

I am fucking better than her.

Diversity erodes social cohesion and I choose to lived in a civilized society. I display a strong in-group preference due to this.

Shes average at best, and she has had a nose job.

Imagine how wide it was before she modelled it to look European.

Because there is not a convincing moral argument not to be

you're like a ice cream with over 20 ice coop flavors , that are melted and taste like shit.

DOES THIS CUNT ONLY OWN ONE FUCKING DRESS, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST EVERY TIME I SEE THIS STUPID CUNT SHE'S ALWAYS WEARING THAT STUPID RED DRESS. BUY SOME NEW CLOTHES YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i'm racist because we've tried living together for millennia and we're no closer to 'solving racism' so we should just live seperately

she looked fine before.

Attached: ana3.webm (960x540, 734K)

Who else wants to hate fuck her?

>Tell Ana Kasparian why you are racist
No, because I have come to the conclusion I am fucking better than her. You hear that Ana, I am fucking better than you, MUCH BETTER than you. All fields

Because I have extensively travelled the world due to my work and I can say without a doubt every fucking civilisation outside of western civilisations are by far inferior. It boils my piss that we have so many fucking idiotic lefties who want to import these defective humans into our western nations and destroy them from within.

I hate niggers

Go back to plebbit you kike faggot

Attached: 5F8F69A7-81C8-4E3F-8AEA-BF3E84AF4DB9.jpg (792x576, 72K)

This but unironically

What ever happened to the bump on her nose, did it get its own show on TYT or something?

Attached: 41lbqx87syL._SX300_.jpg (300x238, 24K)

Who has the pic of her in front of a class at a college in a tight ass mini skirt? I mean really, she needs to dress like a fucking hooker to talk to some college students?

Yeah that is where Cenk was born from.

Because shitskins are inherently violent and unfit to lead.

Bitch has a face made for radio.
I'd kick her in the pissflaps.

I probably would, since my neighborhood got ruined by armenian subhumans

God I wanna lick her axillae

Sorry I dont talk to womanlets.

Attached: womanlet.png (469x479, 173K)

Out of necessity. Every single other group has racial consciousness.

checked

this gif is from a solid 15 years ago

Attached: ana bod.webm (1080x608, 1.33M)

The White Race is the creator of all worthwhile culture and civilization. It was the White Race who created the ancient Egyptian, Babylonian, and Roman cultures among others. The only reason these cultures fell is because of the Jew, with filthy kike inspired Christianity and most importantly, the black blood of Africa intermixing with the White Race, always instigated by the Jew. The White Race is nature’s finest, we must protect our blood and race at all costs.

Attached: 8710BB35-342E-4DAD-948A-41DC4941F179.jpg (807x455, 43K)

To clarify, Christianity was used against the Roman Empire and not the others

Because I hate niggers.

obligatory

Attached: make-app-anna-k.jpg (1200x600, 99K)

if you were forced to either suck boogie2988's dick once or eat anna's shit for a weekm what would you choose?

Attached: ana model2.webm (840x630, 1.16M)

Fuck you why posting that shit.. she's a fucking hypocrite and nobody cares. Except you and all your friends in this thread.

I'M FUCKING BETTER THAN YOU!

She looks Mexican

>tfw no tsundere armenian gf to show my army vids of shooting palestinians to as foreplay

Attached: 20246277_364523527289743_430265322863042953_n.jpg (651x480, 41K)

yes

I'm not dignifying that self hating Armenian whore with any kind of explanation

She is from Commiefornia probably is partly.

she's armenian

So some cheeky Mexicans went full wetback, and swam to Armenia.

Why did she get a nose job? Didn't she like her schnozz? That's racist, y'know

I never appreciated the concept of wanting to "hate fuck" someone until I came across this thing.

Also it is traitorous to the feminazis, because she conformed to the patriarchy's standards on appearance.

What a fat fuck!

I'd like to duct tape her whore mouth shut as I ride her Arab pussy

Found the nigger faggot lover

Wow, she hit the wall pretty hard. Haven't seen TYT in years.

Because when my city diversified, we started to have to lock our doors, cars began getting stolen, old people started getting strong-arm robbed and property values fell. Vibrancy kills. Oh and now I'm GTKRWN. TYT are cockroach muzzies.

Attached: 1525630720815m.jpg (1024x723, 106K)

>Square as fuck shoulders
didn't know ana was male to female tranny

I would suck boogie dick but make sure it's right after his shower.