/tex/pol - Comfy Edition

This thread is about the upcoming Texas midterms, promoting good candidates, fighting Beto, and ensuring the future of the Texan republic.

Latest Tex News:
- We just banned Sanctuary cities
- We just mandated Voter ID laws
- UT is making men Trans
- We are suing the federal government over DACA
- Non-Beto Dems rocked in Debates

>What districts are under threat?
- 15th (McAllen) Democrat held but with a decreased hold only at 7 point lead
- 23rd (Helotes, Fort Stockton, Piedras Negras, Del Rio) Only 1 point lead for Republicans
- 27th District (Corpus, Victoria, Port Aransas, Bay City) is Vacant and up for grabs
- 32nd (Northeast Dallas) barely has a 5 point lead
- 31st (Round Rock) Barely 10 point lead but been decreasing every year in lead since 2003

>What districts are compromised(Democrat)?
3 Houston Districts:
- 9th (Missouri City, Montrose, Richmond Sugarland, Sunny) 29 point lead
- 18th (Cypress, Acres Homes, Trinity Gardens, Northline, Downtown) 27 point lead
- 29th (Greenspoint, East Houston, Jacinto City, Pasadena, Pearland) 19 point lead
Outling democrat strongholds
- 16th (El Paso) 17+ point lead
- 20th(San Antonio) 10 point lead
- 30th(Dallas) 30 point lead
- 33rd(Forth Worth) 23 point lead
- 34th(Brownsville) 10 point lead
- 35th (Austin) 15 point lead

>**REMINDER**
If you are voting in a different county than before, YOU NEED TO RE-REGISTER. If your old reg. is in a contested election - vote by mail:
sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/reqabbm.shtml

>VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
October 9, 2018

>How to register
GET THE FORM
votetexas.gov/register-to-vote/index.html

MAIL IT TO YOUR COUNTY REGISTRAR
sos.state.tx.us/elections/voter/votregduties.shtml

Post representatives so fellow /Tex/ans can coordinate voting and strategies to assure Texas is as Red as possible
pastebin.com/ymYtQTX6

Attached: tex0.jpg (125x106, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180430144702/https://cmhc.utexas.edu/vav/vav_masculinut_restrictive.html
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/25-Year-Old-Man-Facing-Charges-for-Posing-as-High-School-Student-482727051.html?amp=y
texastribune.org/2017/10/19/uttt-poll-texas-voters-familiar-cruz-not-democratic-rival-orourke/?utm_campaign=trib-social&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=1508419870
youtu.be/lULmie51-pU
dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/07/texas-state-rep-victoria-neave-arrested-for-dwi/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/387619-texas-attorney-general-mexican-citizen-stole-womans-identity-to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>banned Sanctuary cities
>mandated Voter ID laws
>Suing the federal government over DACA

What crawled up Texas's ass this year for them to be so based?

Bamp

>- UT is making men Trans
wait what? can you elaborate?

El Paso fag here.
If we can sue over daca why can't we sue Mexico for their pollution?

How is Greg Abott so fucking amazing.

web.archive.org/web/20180430144702/https://cmhc.utexas.edu/vav/vav_masculinut_restrictive.html

Because you can't sue cartels that Mexico won't hold accountable.

>Cartels are the reason for pollution
Are you retarded?

DOJ is no longer cock blocking us at every turn

>people actually go to school for this

Texan here
Can I vote now?

Only for Cruz. Runoffs right now, actual elections in November

Pic related is Beto's plan. Soak it in.

Attached: betO on immigration.png (1600x928, 122K)

Beto pisses me off. Thankfully I'm a Cruz Missile

Attached: cruz missile pistol.jpg (992x558, 249K)

>Restrictive Masculinity
What the actual fuck

Abbott has balls unlike Rick Perry

This. Perry and Dewhurst were a bunch of weak neocon/bush conservatives. Abbott, Dan Patrick and friends are thankfully pretty hard right.

>Be texan
>Be black
>Be a grown ass man
>Go to highschool to fuck all your freshmen wiminz.
>They allow it.
>Mfw
google.com/amp/s/www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/25-Year-Old-Man-Facing-Charges-for-Posing-as-High-School-Student-482727051.html?amp=y

Attached: 1522828695766.png (1328x1140, 89K)

Bump

Attached: Texans are the most powerful.png (1590x899, 1.16M)

nice

Attached: trump texas flag.jpg (4470x3144, 857K)

Abbott and Paxton are true saviors of Texas. Only reason I trust Cruz despite being a GoldmanSachs shill is that Abbott uses him as a federal strongarm on national policy in congress.

As long as Cruz works hand in hand with Abbott and Paxton, he has my vote.

Attached: at.jpg (806x1155, 63K)

Bump. I see more Beto signs every day in Houston. I'm scared lads.

>Houston
It's a democrat city. Beto isn't actually hispanic so he won't get a huge amount of leftists spics to come out.

>Houston
texastribune.org/2017/10/19/uttt-poll-texas-voters-familiar-cruz-not-democratic-rival-orourke/?utm_campaign=trib-social&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=1508419870

Attached: TT-UT_Poll-101917_02-lead.png (1250x838, 452K)

the opposition to Cruz is daunting enough given the indifference to Beto.

Makes him potential to slide by to get in. And given what he wants for this state, its quite the threatening movement.

Attached: betO on education.png (1644x928, 95K)

Fuck that pathetic nigger.

Cruz couldnt even shake accusations he was the zodiac killer and that his dad was Kennedy's assassin.

Galveston Texas signing in. Go ROCKETS!

Nigger ball is rigged but i still love them rockets.

World
Peace

Let me help you decipher that as a native El Pasoan.
Now his first point is only because the entire county of El Paso is rated poor for public education, basically the citizens regardless of class don't bring in enough money to properly fund schools. Education is a big issue in the city but trying to apply the same beliefs to the rest of the state is shit. There has all been a big growth in charter schools which districts in the city already have deep holds on the political elite. Everything is more corrupt than usual and framed as the norm or it isn't happening.

The second point relates to the first. They region is poor as shit however the region was just recently listed as one of the cheapest place to live as long as NAFTA is around. However people here will complain about nothing to do while also claim doing stuff is expensive. It's a really retarded mental gymnastics people do here.

Third point relates to the first because people from here value education and ase too it's corrupt and has influence in the politics.

I agree with the fourth point because those test are a massive waste of time for students and teachers. It has proven to not be effective as it just turns into teach students how to take and pass a test. Not actually learn the material. Since the 7th grade I have gotten the equivalent of 90+ on every subject with the last one in 11th grade being all 100s. The test are a waste of time, effort, and money.

The fith point is eh to me because there shouldn't be discrimination but there has to be limits which everyone can agree too. Just don't worry that it hasn't gone any further because if you look at what that bill did, it doesn't violates rights, which can just lead to the destruction of separate bathrooms for male and females.

Essentially privilege political elite boy grew around poor people and is now using them for political power without regards for their opinions as he already went against the people's beliefs for his own agenda.

Interesting analysis. Ok Mr. Juarez, whats your take on

>Texas House District 107
>Dallas/Garland/Mesquite

Vote METZGER

Attached: 1523417986190.jpg (600x338, 44K)

Win the Tejanos, they are just like niggers or any other neutral lowIQ group.

All you have to do is point out the repulsive faggot worshipping tranny shit on the left. They hate that shit.

Beto is SJW trash

Attached: betO on equality.png (1644x928, 92K)

>Mr. Juarez
Lmao

Most of these can be accounted for living amongst Hispanics and Democratic party beliefs.
Not much to really that can be said other than there is a bunch of California transplants and those with relatives that these beliefs are ingrained into the culture. Some have claim that El Paso itself is just an extension of Lost Angles and I have to admit that the people here are more culturally similar to Californians then the urban retards of Austin. However this is more to do with the fact the region is neglected by the rest of the state and being geographically isolated as well.

However I'm fine giving citizenship to Dreamers who obeyed the law, self documented, and proven to be a productive member of society. I don't feel comfortable knowing that the Democrats have been using them as bargaining chips while maintaining them as second class citizens.
Furthermore when it comes to work visas I'm conflicted because I'm only okay with it for low skill work as no American these days are willing to do farm work. Not even crackheads would do it.

Push him in their face. Plus Cruz.

Attached: zk456575.jpg (880x586, 74K)

Yeah little kike lookin Cuban Canadian fag

Hopefully I'll be on deployment by the time the election rolls around, thank you very much for giving me the resources to get a mail in ballot, OP!

Attached: 20180514_100805.jpg (3264x1836, 1.4M)

>YEAH HE'S GOT ZERO CARISMA WHEN IT COMES TO ONLINE MEMES, BETTER NOT VOTE FOR HIM TO MAKE GOOD PUBLIC POLICY THAT ACTUALLY IMPACTS OUR LIVES!
Back to /lgb/ with you.

texas rulez

Attached: texan_hell.jpg (474x474, 51K)

Whats is wrong with Chile now?

Dreams would be a massive voter block gained specifically for only democrats, would completely supersede the rights and actions of law abiding legal immigrants, and only serves to further set precedent again in modern US law that illegal immigration will not be punished.

Checked and thank you for your service. Vote Red and keep Texas the stronghold that it is.

Nada compa. Pero dígale al general muchas gracias por su servicio.

Attached: 1521076174007.jpg (720x541, 31K)

That's my district. Can't wait for November

I'd vote Yellah if there was a good Libertarian running but Teddy Bear Cruz Missile it is for now. He was against net neutrality, and says he supports all the things I do, private property rights, guns, freedom, ect, ect. I was really with him back in 2010 during the Tea Party wave if you remember that. And thank you for your support brother, I'm afraid I've only been in the Navy about 3 months, just got out of boot camp and out of A school, now on leave with the family out here in Central Texas, hopefully soon I'll get to work and actually earn your support, I don't really think working out, folding clothes, going to class and sleeping and eating count as service but when I get to my first command I want to hit the ground running. I hope you have a comfy night, partner!

Not if you are the side that make it happens. Dreamers are pissed at both parties because nothing hasn't even came close to find any sort of of middle ground. This could be a one and done thing and the cries of a new voting block is ridiculously overestimated as these people are spread out or alreadlt living in Democratic strong holes.

Remember that rural places are always going to vote more conservatively and urban places will always vote more liberally. We have an issue that can be fixed now, why wait?

Have the full size version for future bread

Attached: 1422947668106.jpg (426x364, 62K)

Be sure to vote for Betos, boys :^)

Funny thing, when ever someone in the Navy asks me where I'm from I always say, "The Republic of Texas, the Greatest country on Earth" and then hit em with some facts like the first word ever spoken on the moon by a human was "Houston"

>One and Done
>4th time now we've gotten amnesty for massive voting blocks that all went to gibs democrats
>Hispanics literally just move here expecting amnesty eventually and don't even bother with learning English or LULAC anymore. This has happened too many times, been a strain on our welfare and public services every time they come over, and is completely shitting on legal immigrants.

No kyle.

based.

Sleep tight and shoot first partner.

youtu.be/lULmie51-pU

We will take you down for hate speech soon online

just moved to Houston brothers. at least it's less dem than new orleans where I was before

>nola
why anyone would live there is beyond my comprehension

Depends on what part of Houston

Jow Forums is social media that is implementing ADL bots now? ok lets see them try and decipher 1 drop of piss from another in the piss ocean

Attached: Houston map.png (1538x718, 608K)

>Being this irrational over a spread out group that most likely won't even bother with politics.

Attached: 1500387278614.jpg (540x540, 17K)

pretty fucking accurate.

Any opinions on the china town area near beltway 8? Considering buying a house and I want to live near chinks. I work off wilcrest and westheimer so I want something close but not in the ghetto : 3

the food and music man. shit town but can't beat that

midtown cause i'm rich nigga

3.6 million people spread across the nation is still massive. Especially when the bulk of them are in the biggest block states like NYC, Texas, Florida and California. And its more than just them being a voting block, its the precedent it continues to present that illegal immigration will never be cracked down on and in fact will be REWARDED for continually breaking the law for years.

If its more towards Westchase and Briarforest its alright, but Sharpstown starts to get a pretty hood. The closer to Bunker Hill and Memorial the better. But go past Spring Branch and you are headed for insta-Barrios.

Midtown and Montrose are nice for the metropolitan and art scene, but the liberals starting to plague the place are becoming a blight. But its more reminiscent of the first term obama era Austin that wasn't full Leftist SJW so its not completely compromised, but its rolling that way.

Attached: tex1.png (998x598, 1.16M)

yea, sharpstown is a shit hole...I need to start looking.
i'm not commuting to fucking katy for my whole life just cause houses are more affordable

Is there realistically any chance at all Ted doesn't win reelection? I've seen far too many meme election maps not marking him down as safe.

Its just best not to underestimate Beto with the infinite amount of media coverage he is getting, the DNC is literally priming him as their poster boy after Kennedy looked like a slobbering idiot, and he is Soros backed with the public image of seeming objective and non-partisan despite his policies being quite to the contrary of his attitude and demeanor.

Cruz has been memed on for 3 years straight and people are sorta apathetic to him despite him working hand in hand with Abbott to keep Texas safe. His Banking shill ties and sketchy origins as a Cuban leaf don't help after the asswhipping trump gave him.

Beto has a fuckton of money, and while he is still about 500K votes short from the turnout of the primary, he still can't be underestimate and it would be best we nip his traction in the bud. If Texas lost its seat in the Senate, the Dems would be 100% reinvigorated and the blue wave meme would have feet to stand on.

Attached: 1111111111111.jpg (600x377, 40K)

beto is good

hardly. Just read his own policies.

Attached: BetO on energy.png (1644x812, 76K)

all good!

care to explain how?

Attached: betO on agg.png (1644x928, 130K)

lookin good, he's got my vote!

Beto needs to fall in a pit

yes.
Fuck him.
>tfw cuck family are all bleeding heart libs voting for him
>: (

Ah so their going all in on this race. My assumption was they'd be gunning for Nevada or Arizona, and fighting tooth and nail to defend North Dakota, Montana, Indiana, and West Virginia. Now I hear about another Arizona seat maybe opening with McCain on death row, and then Tennessee, Mississippi, and Texas not solidly red. Surprising to me.

On another note, despite Bill Nelson being a two time (three?) incumbent, apparently Rick Scott is in a good position to take the Florida seat.

>Texas State Rep Victoria Neave Arrested For DWI

dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/07/texas-state-rep-victoria-neave-arrested-for-dwi/

Attached: neave dui.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Illegal voting doesn't happen
How can we get this to reach media acclaim?
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/387619-texas-attorney-general-mexican-citizen-stole-womans-identity-to
>Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) announced Monday that he will prosecute a Mexican citizen living in Houston who allegedly stole another woman’s identity to vote illegally.

Based Paxton

Paxton delivers