atom.io/
mega.nz/#!GzBVHZqI!7ra9OMWlrkxX5SlXSXE1wf-6UcdOdbiK6e6EQKYY3Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking based

>autistic faggot spergs out hard
oh wow

more based americans need to stand up to the zog like him

You are not an American, you are just a Dual Israeli Citizen. Jewpinions don't matter here bro.

Attached: RTTBGTB.png (932x522, 748K)

Attached: 1523955028836.jpg (691x519, 56K)

HAHAHA, mr. Hebrew

Slowly, but surely - The American People are waking up!

Attached: ewYUTGBR.png (1336x750, 479K)

after nehlen i hope he succeeds at his goals but im afraid this is just a trainwreck in the making

hes roy moore 3.0. Nehlen 2.0

roy moore was an old school christian conservative fuddy duddy you fucking brainlet

the point is that he's a controlled candidate meant to lose in the general election

those two kikes at 0:55

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

they even rub their fucking hands

Based

He's just an idiot that disregards the hispanic vote because they talk weird.

Patrick Little LIVE!

youtube.com/watch?v=axyQ2hrPBLw

>youtube.com/watch?v=axyQ2hrPBLw

youtube.com/watch?v=axyQ2hrPBLw

>youtube.com/watch?v=axyQ2hrPBLw

I would like to know more about the conference.

>implying anyone would vote for this isreal hating kike shill

Attached: 27972316_760099557532518_976799973806819409_n.jpg (960x636, 83K)

>He's just an idiot
so you admit that you kikes are shilling an idiot on purpose to lose?

You might be surprised, I can recall someone who had

Attached: e5c769483402f5ef21bb1fb238d18f07ace045eeda07feaad28b05015796eae0.jpg (813x960, 147K)

He has my vote

This shit was too funny. I can't believe the shit that has been memed into existence.

>bitchute.com/video/iYwjhebZ2YmJ
We need to all start doing stuff similar to this. Dual citizen Jews need to be removed from America. Period. They are a threat to our sovereignty, if we even have a remote bit of that left. This dude is pretty fuckin based

Attached: AbsoluteKino.jpg (750x500, 274K)

Now I have even more respect for him, awesome.

لن نكون هناك يهودي. القدس هي الطين الفلسطيني

Attached: New Flag of Israel.jpg (297x216, 10K)

Can you have dual russian citizen ship and run for political office in the US?

Fuck no. Only the special relationship. Christian Zionists make this shit OK.

This guy is entering serious territory. He's going to get Gang Stalked, and possibly knocked off over this shit, he better be safe. Mossad is the best Intel network in the world, and American Secular Jews help spy for them through Jewish NGO's like ADL, B'nai B'rith, and many others. Glad this shit is finally happening tho, expose these traitors

Attached: 1493313199013.jpg (350x250, 26K)

>isreal hating kike shill
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: wBMYSQ0+) 05/16/18(Wed)20:20
Look at this Jew Terrorist from Israel, the Mossad Terrorist decided to put a Japanese girl in Kike terrorist stars. They probably kidnap them too sense Jewish Israeli Dual Citizen Terrorists also have a Central ZOG in Japan.

They kidnap them in Asia like they kidnap White European girls in Europe, America, etc. and get them to go be goyim cattle slaves IRL in Israel. Then they make them dress up in Kike terrorist stars like that photo this JT (Jewish Terrorist) posted. He is torturing that poor Japanese girl and likely many White European girls. The Israeli Jew wants more Goyim cattle and I think they want the men the most, the Pro-White men. They want to cut our hands off and make us their slaves. These Jew Terrorist Israeli Criminal Network that operations world wide, OUTSIDE OF ISRAEL! Must be eradicated from our White nations.

for posing with two jews?

Attached: spencer conop goodgoy.png (480x502, 275K)

Well Diane FeinKike who Pat Little is running against is a Dual Israeli Jewish Criminal "Citizen", therefore, yes. The Jewish Terrorists come into our nations, call themselves "Dual Citizens" and take power over our government or mass media, etc. in our nations. They do it to Non-White nations too. That is why we call it Jewish Supremacism aka Jewish Terrorism as they are not supreme among THEIR OWN. They are CONTROLLING OTHER PEOPLE'S NATIONS to be supreme over us all. That is a textbook example of TERRORISM. But this is a special kind: Jewish Terrorism.

Attached: 86VrUWRDSZiE_640x360.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Why is he calling them yids and being anti-semitic? I'm all for free speech but that should not be allowed.

You are a Dual Israeli Citizen of Canada, your Jewpinion doesn't matter here buddy.

Attached: UTYMNTYBECK.jpg (947x610, 108K)

They arent Jewish and are doing more for the cause than you.

At the 6 minute mark some guy called him a Goyim so lol fuck it who cares

>controlled candidate meant to lose in the general election
You realize its california, right? He actually has a better chance of winning there than a garden variety standard issue conservative values israel first republican.

I posted it earlier just gonna post again and bump because this shit is great, but these Jews will gang stalk you Patrick if you're monitoring this thread. They have militants, as you witnessed by the ninja old Jew. But they'll get dirt on you or lie about it and start flash mobbing you, lie about you to your communities, etc...be warned. They play dirty and low as their rat selves can

Attached: 1493329770642.jpg (608x566, 35K)

*****New V2.0 of the Patrick Little Jow Forums Instagram Bot, New version comes with prepacked memes and will not get banned from jewish algos.

*I have 2 bots running now, and it's fucking working.

1)Change SSID to Vote Patrick Little 4 Senate
2)Download littlebot instagram bot.

*I'm running 2 bots

>*First create an instagram account on your phone or PC and upload memes/pictures to profile

>1) Download/install Python 3.6.5 from >python.org/downloads/
>-Check the "Add to Path" box on installation

>2) Download/install atom.io/ text editor

>3) Download/intall Instagram pre-configured Bot
mega.nz/#!GzBVHZqI!7ra9OMWlrkxX5SlXSXE1wf-6UcdOdbiK6e6EQKYY3Bg
>-Unzip to desktop and open littlebot.py in atom text editor
>-Change login and password field in littlebot.py to your Instagram user name and password
>-Navigate to src folder in atom(top left corner)
>-Navigate to instabot.py under src folder
>-change line 300, which reads; self.user_id = "username" - with your Instagram user name

>4)run littlebot.py

Attached: image.jpg (1242x725, 154K)

Lol his connection is shit and automatically goes on and blames the Jews for fucking with it
Anyone who legit thinks this guy is not an autistic sperg is a retard

Never campaigned for a candidate do you?

Says the republiCuckold

Attached: U5drdk11yFxwaNu7YnAbpoC65bpVaFs_1680x400-800x445.png (1014x900, 1.85M)

ur just analravaged that despite all your propaganda that nips are against us nips actually love us. israel is the only country on earth that produces better anime then japan (albeit not much of it).

Whose more racist?

Him or Maxine Waters?

pls giv gf

>racist
jew isnt a race buddy. you have to go back

You are a Jew Terrorist, we are exposing your Terrorist operations Kike Criminal.

Attached: 1525562822561.jpg (378x304, 22K)

oy vey

MAKE HARASSING JEWS GREAT AGAIN

This handsome son of a bitch is shutting down ZOG conferences countrywide and basically you're a kike faggot if you don't support him.

Attached: patrick-little-1525038543.jpg (300x225, 14K)

>isreal hating kike shill

Attached: 1524151323960.png (645x729, 80K)

The paranoia super powers Ive gained from being on pol a while makes me wonder if this guy is legit or not.

I dont know what to fucking believe anymore.

Attached: 1509454254341.png (635x473, 222K)

He's /ourguy/

how do you truly know that?

Jewish tactics are to get the goyim to fight with each other and keep focus off the ZOG. He's doing literally the opposite and naming the Jew and their crimes every chance he gets unapologetically.

Attached: 1526166215979.gif (600x300, 2.25M)

Master Splinter, fucking KEK.

meant for

checked..

Attached: 1525910960088.png (364x852, 72K)

yeah maybe. Like I said this place has made me so paranoid I dont know what to believe anymore.

Jews "harass" us by calling us all White Supremacists, putting us out of jobs, etc if we speak up so when they speak up they get called what they are: ANTI-WHITE JEW-TERRORISTS

If we are to be "White Supremacists", then they are to be called What They Truly Are: Jewish Terrorists.

Like Jared Kike Terrorist Kushner in the Kike House

7's confirm /ourguy/

Attached: 1489284756072.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Exactly

>a Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Get your ass into /plg/. Watch the interviews discuss with anons, see just how terrified the shills are.

Dear God protect this man. He is on fire. The fact this is happening in California against the Zionist Overlord Herself Feinstein is simply amazing.

All you Christians that aren't apart of the Zog Church, the false Fall on the Sword for Jews doctrine, pray for this man and his safety. He is going to be wandering through very dark valleys and needs all the protection he can.

>pic related

Attached: 1525308545109.png (534x460, 360K)

Attached: halptrig.jpg (705x527, 247K)

Absolutely checked

Attached: rarepepewatermark.jpg (500x618, 146K)

Attached: 1487937731993.jpg (706x703, 219K)

Why cant somebody just pose as a sneaky jew and get into that conference and record it?

>Pat's favorite number

Attached: little_pepe.jpg (330x357, 96K)

Attached: quickrundown.jpg (480x480, 142K)

Based this is why you calibros better vote little

checked

t. TRS

Attached: 21650815.png (500x300, 33K)

I just finished listening to an interview with him on David Dukes website. Wish I could vote for him but will meme and spread the word

Attached: 1493733106411.png (1000x1018, 466K)

>those digits

The prophecy is coming true.

Attached: 1522892390276.jpg (800x532, 94K)

anybody answer this?

already have. getting more too.

Attached: tenor (2).gif (220x216, 186K)

The statement is logically equivalent to "Wakanda hating nigger shill"

Amazing.

Wow, this is what the alt right movement has been missing - a really public humiliation run by the cia.
Hail trump, hail this little victory

Attached: EBCC6A1F-A9BF-4BB5-A195-9FFB19D72747.png (914x521, 472K)

this. it enrages me and should enrage all americans

All you need to know about Little is his post count to poster ratio. The little threads are the outliers, this shit glows

Balls of fucking steel.

Attached: 1483065194103.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

>bitchute.com/video/iYwjhebZ2YmJ
you cant find a better site with this video? jesus what a shit hosting site.

I don't really understand his plan, if he really believes that israelites control almost everything, he is not scared that they're going to shut him down one way or another if he continues to publicly yell ZOG things ??

And the USA are very lucky to have that freedom of speech, I'm pretty sure he would have been already arrested in France just for that trolling of the dual citizens in the video

Here fren:
youtube.com/watch?v=8E6fVW_VttQ

>if he really believes that israelites control almost everything
>I'm pretty sure he would have been already arrested in France

What an autist, citizens don't represent the government.
Are we responsible for everything Trump did? No, because he was not who the people wanted. They wanted...her. And they voted for her for 3 million votes.

So are you gonna yell at random Americans about Trump? No, because half the country doesn't even like them.

I know Jews who don't like Bibi and want a 2 state solution

so just fuck off with your stupid shit because it's pissing in the water

10 to 1 this guy gets mysteriously assassinated before election day

We don't have as much freedom of speech, well, you can say lots of bad things about muslims but you can't about israel that's sure

anyways, that doesn't anwser my question

>can't go into military as dual citizen
>but you can hold public office as one
It's an obvious conflict of interest and you know it.

Just pointing out that yes. we are living under a ZOG, so was Hitler. Little has a groundswell of support and despite all the censorship and kike media spin his message is getting out. Are they trying the hardest to prevent and having some success? Of course, but we can never slacken.

Crush on Richard Spencer is over. Now I long for Little.

Attached: they_expect_one_of_us_in_the_senate_brother.gif (245x192, 728K)

Good think Jow Forums told me to read Siege.

Attached: femininenationalist.jpg (299x215, 33K)

Threadly reminder that none of our societal problems will ever be solved until we literally gas the kikes.

Fuck off memeflaggot.

Do you feel uncomfortable typing that?