All of these congressmen have resigned or are not seeking reelection

All of these congressmen have resigned or are not seeking reelection.
Does user know why?

>Not seeking re-election.
[Senate]
Bob Corker - Republican
Jeff Flake - Republican
Orrin Hatch - Republican
No Name - Republican [Departure Soon]
[House]
Bill Shuster - Republican
Bob Goodlatte - Republican
Carol Shea-Porter - Democrat
Charles W. Dent - Republican
Darrell Issa - Republican
Dave Reichert - Republican
David Trott - Republican
Dennis Ross - Republican
Edward Royce - Republican
Elizabeth Esty - Democrat
Frank LoBiondo - Republican
Gene Green - Democrat
Gregg Harper - Republican
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen - Republican
Jeb Hensarling - Republican
Jim Bridenstine - Republican
Joe Barton - Republican
John Delaney - Democrat
John J. Duncan, Jr. - Republican
Lamar Smith - Republican
Luis V. Gutierrez - Democrat
Lynn Jenkins - Republican
Niki Tsongas - Democrat
Paul Ryan - Republican
Rick Nolan - Democrat
Robert Brady - Democrat
Rodney Frelinghuysen - Republican
Ruben J. Kihuen - Democrat
Ryan Costello - Republican
Sam Johnson - Republican
Sandy Levin - Democrat
Ted Poe - Republican
Thomas Rooney - Republican
Trey Gowdy - Republican
[Resigned]
Al Franken - Democratic U.S. Senate
Blake Farenthold - Republican U.S. House
Jason Chaffetz - Republican U.S. House
John Conyers, Jr. - Democrat U.S. House
Louise Slaughter - Democrat U.S. House
Patrick Meehan - Republican U.S. House
Patrick J. Tiberi - Republican U.S. House
Thad Cochran - Republican U.S. Senate
Tim Murphy - Republican U.S. House
Trent Franks - Republican U.S. House
Xavier Becerra - Democrat Attorney General of California
+ DOJ
+ FBI
+ CEOs
Conspiracy?
Nothing happening?
Goodlatte & Gowdy [important].
Chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary.
Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Why is the NY AG resignation important?
What past/current 'high profile' FBI investigations are within the jurisdiction of NY?

Attached: 1510197715282.jpg (1480x833, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE
youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Crozet,_Virginia_train_crash
youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=I1uhjBDBiP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FBI and DOJ are being purged.
Does user know what's happening?

Attached: 1500182223779.jpg (461x1165, 124K)

Bump. They're sliding it.

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

Is every glownigger a tranny at this point? Do tell.

Faggots reduced to shitposting. SAD.

Bump

I know Trey Gowdy and Jason Chaffetz do not have a penis. Seriously.

Attached: 7B445800-46F3-4793-8506-4DB5F74D6E40.jpg (425x425, 38K)

How fucked is she?

Attached: 1517211594470.jpg (634x598, 36K)

bump

Attached: 1523612528388.jpg (735x785, 611K)

How fucked are they, lads?

Attached: 1509674069728.jpg (4828x4489, 2.57M)

They're being forced out by the CIA. Replaced by CIA insiders

Coincidences...

Attached: 1526211585817.webm (568x320, 1.17M)

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 1.4M)

Oh, I can only Fantasize...

All these fucking coincidences...

Attached: firetruck.jpg (1024x683, 230K)

I fucking love this webm more each time I see it.

These god damn coincidences...

Attached: ericgolf.png (799x499, 443K)

also pic related

Attached: DaTYOZOXUAARf35.jpg (683x682, 88K)

What did Q Group mean by this? Who are they addressing?

Q !4pRcUA0lBE 84
May 16 2018 17:54:07 (EST)
You have a choice.
Do what is right.
youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE

As fucked as some 28 year old roastie w/ kuru disease.

Attached: 1526336217995.jpg (2048x1364, 810K)

Q was compromised fucking months ago you retard

Bump

Ignore shills.

Obama knew.

Attached: 1503785395645.jpg (595x475, 90K)

That's the wrong tripcode faggot

Swamp monsters

youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI

Was everyone working for the Clowns In America a tranny? Just a complete agency of trannies? SAD.

BuMp

Bumping

Is there anything to that pic?

Sun?

>They're being forced out by the CIA. Replaced by CIA insiders
kek

CIA upper-mids ('insiders') are in full panic mode.

i hope she is fucked by limber dicks

Q's tripcode password was leaked.

how does that equate to his being compromised?

Chillax goy, it's all a big misunderstanding

Attached: 1522527818764.png (254x273, 132K)

All coincidences I'm sure

Attached: 1498593369461.jpg (650x488, 26K)

Yes. Bump

Attached: tumblr_nxdltsoVs31sdqq2jo1_500.gif (495x216, 1.8M)

He was telling them to surrender, shit is about to hit the fan.

She's looking more jewish as she ages

It would appear so, my friend.

Who are they? I wonder.

Attached: 1502426452157.jpg (1080x809, 86K)

Probably scared from the garbage truck smashing into their train

Obviously the deepstate, as well as the jews in control of the world right now.

>No Name - Republican
what

Did we ever find out the name of the garbage truck driver that crashed into a train full of congressmen.

Orrin Hatch is an old man

John M. Senator

I'm not sure why we don't say his name.

Attached: 1498223615553.jpg (749x1222, 224K)

Likely has to do with the scale of his betrayal.

>On track for Ds
>Elevated for Rs
It doesnt seem to be too out of the ordinary.

Attached: 1.jpg (499x368, 44K)

>No Name - Republican
Planning to die I guess.

>Likely has to do with the scale of his betrayal.
Plausible.

Correct. He's planning his funeral. Not sure why all of this was made public. A little odd considering he's not dead yet.

>He was telling them to surrender, shit is about to hit the fan.
this.

some are, most aren't. they still maintain hope that this'll all blow over...or that we'll just nail the clintons and move on...or that the 'blue-wave' will bail them out...or that they'll be able to assassinate DJT.

what we're seeing is similar to the cognitive dissonance suffered by cult members upon the disintegration of their organization. their faith and thinking being so consumed with the inevitability of their triumph, when confronted with disaster it is interpreted as part of the plan. most of us wish that those on its periphery (the useful idiots) will see the handwriting on the wall. come to terms with the cult's demise. repent. and then objectively appraise what's happening.

having a bit of familiarity with the mind-set of cultists, i'd say the chances of this are slim to none. we'll get a smattering of converts. for the most part, though, the denizens of this cabal will cling desperately to whatever hope they can amongst themselves conjure as the collapse continues apace.

that is to say, the door is open to those not totally tainted of evil...but that door is closing fast.

>Does user know why?
REPUBLICAN
IN
NAME
ONLY

Attached: 1517172499637.jpg (750x639, 272K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_Crozet,_Virginia_train_crash

There were apparrently 3 occupants in the truck.

Wondering if the truck was a recently produced model. Didnt the vault 7 dump show that that the CIA is able to remotely control newer vehicles?

That cock sucking pile of shit Bill Shuster is not seeking re-election, however he just helped bank rolled his hand picked establishment replacement, as well as like 5 others to dilute the race. They fucking won, too. Beware of fuck faces like John Joyce who are heading to congress to replace these front line fuckheads.

Bump

Do you know what youre talking about? Or are you just speculating?

all this started around the time everybody was talking about the list of congressmen who had sexual harassment settlements out of a tax payer fund. then "me too" took over cuz what hollywoood does with its dick is much more important that our monies

Thanks for this reply. It's a good breakdown of what's likely happening.

Q Group did mention that CIA can't be cleaned or salvaged and must be disbanded. Perhaps there are many rogue operatives still sitting on the sidelines waiting for this to blow over. Something tells me they're about to be hunted down like dogs by good forces.

>Didnt the vault 7 dump show that that the CIA is able to remotely control newer vehicles?
Yes. Fly by wire and electronic steering. I understand why you would ask if it's a newer model. Older models would need to be retrofitted with some type of controllable upgrade package.

>Q states the obvious
>Q says something we've said for years
>Q reads the news
OMG Q SAID
OMG
OMG Q SAID
you're a fucking retard

I suspected as much. Would it be possible to remotely activate the electronic locks in the cabin? Wondering why the occupants in the cabin didnt jump out?

>"me too"
I'm still not sure who is running this "me too" operation. Good or bad actors. Was it started by Hollywood (bad actors) then co-opted by good actors?

Schneiderman (NY AG) was a champion of "me too" then was ultimately brought down by it last week.

Attached: 1507408695688.png (580x649, 232K)

Ok...move along then...

>Would it be possible to remotely activate the electronic locks in the cabin?
Absolutely more likely than throttle/steering/brake control. Radio frequency activated power door locks have been standard equipment for a long time. Electronic throttle/steering is fairly new.

Even with power door locks, there's usually a manual override button button on every door. Something you can push or pull up to unlock in the case of electronic failure.

>Would it be possible to remotely activate the electronic locks in the cabin?
IIRC, That's what happened with that reporter and his "car wreck".

Why did they shoot reagan? Is it relevant to the "great awakening"?

>or that they'll be able to assassinate DJT.

What are the chances?

Can you give me a quick rundown?
I thought that she was just in a sexcult that got under investigation a few weeks ago or something like that

>there's usually a manual override button

Good point. Wonder if its possible to disable even that?

Right.

- He's considered a traitor.
- Trump made mention of not saying his name after the obamacare vote.

Pic related.

TLDR The cult is run out of upstate New York. Likely using trauma-based mind control to get people to do what they wish. Leader used some as his personal harem. God only knows what the rest are being used for. Many shell corporations and LLCs being run by NXIVM (pronounced nexium)

Makes me wonder is these refugees welcome people are being coerced into their activism. It's basically suicide, almost as if their sense of self preservation has been overridden. Same could be said for antifa types.

Attached: 1523342725207.jpg (1685x6032, 3.79M)

Sealed pedo indictments

>Bump. They're sliding it.
there were two posts before yours. Both were from the op. How do you imagine they were sliding the thread?

They were told not to run again by their (((fundraisers)))

Yes, door locks can be disabled. It seems like too much trouble to go through. A window can be broken to escape. So many ways it could go wrong.

Encouraging and spooky at the same time

Attached: FCF4D1AC-81A8-4BAF-8AF8-81EBBCDD42FA.jpg (1280x960, 442K)

>trey gowdy
Really?

NXIVM = Bronfman. Schneiderman tried to kill the investigation for the Bronfmans. Someone is out to get them, and Weinstein, and others. Someone who knows the elite's secrets and now has power and an axe to grind.

>Something tells me they're about to be hunted down like dogs by good forces.
yeah, because the Q cult lives in a state of delusion, either ecstatic or terrified by shit that isn't occurring. George Soros has been taken prisoner, he's being held in a sub marine!! A vidoe of hillary eating a kid's face will be dropped within days!! Mueller is /ourguy?!!!! Trust sessions!!

>Goodlatte & Gowdy [important].
>Chairman of the House Committee on the Judiciary.
>Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
I thought the same when I heard Gowdy was resigning. See above though. A point was made to seperate them out for the rest. Goodlatte I believe is good. Maybe Trump has DOJ seats waiting for them?

>Trust sessions!!
No way, that fag is a Traitor.

Attached: solution.jpg (228x206, 9K)

Have a bump.

Attached: 1524658196182.jpg (350x350, 22K)

What kind of weapon did Hillary use to kill 4 Americans? A sword?

>NXIVM = Bronfman.
Bronfman is part of the World Jewish Congress, I believe. You're right, he has close ties to NXIVM. Can't help but feeling NXIVM is the thread that will unravel the entire disgusting sweater.

Attached: 1498464211731.jpg (1104x750, 67K)

>[RESIGNED]
>Louise Slaughter - Democrat U.S. House

I recognized all of the people who resigned except for her. And so she didn't resign, she died. But you are right she is not seeking reelection in November

Trump would have fired him if that were true. Low effort shilling

A secret program to arm jihadis and overthrow Gaddafi, and then Assad (fail)

cant say I have ever seen a lick of facial hair on Trey.

Considering she has some sort of degenerative neurological deterioration and needs a back brace to stand and walk, I'd say pretty fucked regardless of any legal problems.

Attached: 1524942050258.jpg (736x622, 141K)

>makes me wonder why these (people welcome refugees? did you fuck up user that sentence is weird)

youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&t=1s PINK YOUR TRIGGER IS POKEMON

youtube.com/watch?v=qpy8LGVWQ-k&t=12s PINK YOUR TRIGGER IS THE LITTLE MERMAID (LIVE ACTION LITTLE MERMAID COMING SOON)

youtube.com/watch?v=I1uhjBDBiP4 PINK YOUR TRIGGER IS POWER RANGERS (MOVIE RECENTLY CAME OUT)

PINK MEANS CORE PERSONALITY DESTROYED; OMEGA PROGRAMMING AGAINST SELF PRESERVATION COMES TO FRUITION.

red = transformers/ star wars / beauty and the beast
blue = spiderman / britney spears / ????????
green = kinder eggs / green baloons / the phrase "let us walk through the garden"
yellow = mickey mouse / the phrase "oh yes, I remember"/ alphabet soup
pink = power rangers / the little mermaid / pokemon

START COMBING DATA WHENEVER THERE WAS SOMETHING RELEASED IN MEDIA, AND HOW PEOPLE REACTED

TO BREAK THE PROGRAMMING WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND IT AND WHAT CHANGES IT CAUSES IN PEOPLE

DID RECEPTION TO IMMIGRATION BECOME POSITIVE WHEN NEW POWER RANGERS WAS RELEASED? DID SOMETHING HAPPEN AROUND THAT TIME THAT RELATES TO WHAT PINK COULD MEAN?

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL CHECK THESE SICK DIGITS

Attached: 1526342654177.jpg (1776x1080, 435K)

both.
>know
CIA was slated for dismantling; the vital parts to be grafted into DIA.

>speculating
the Agency *may* survive a massive reconfiguration if its image can be salvaged. the purpose of my speculation is to ease the minds of rank and file clowns. the question then becomes: does user *know* what's going to happen? and if so, is he easing the angst of clowns such that they may more cooperatively acquiesce and fold without a fight, in hopes that their cooperation will at some point benefit them individually? or is user attempting to deceive them, *knowing* that the Company is going to be dissolved?

all good questions.

with respect to the post to which you responded, i think it's clear that both speculation and knowing are braided throughout. nothing in there that isn't widely known.

CIA was designed to self-destruct. what better way to distract the masses than in sacrificing spooks? there are far deeper questions begging sensible answers.

was the USA/USSR cold-war stuff just designed theater? were they actually working hand in glove? do they not represent two ends of a contrived political dialectic? was JJ Angleton correct in his conclusion so regarding? was Angleton himself the mole he was hunting? why did Hoover do so much to assist the fledgling soviet revolution? how was Sec. White able to smuggle the actual plates from Treasury to moscovian counterfeiters?
why would USSR abet american lies -- its very mythos -- like the space program?

these are the next-stage questions anons need to start asking.

qui bono?

Sun = Q

for some reason i believe you.

tell us what you know, mr. potato head.

saved

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 1.33M)

There's definitely something to Elsagate videos. It's all so disturbing. Good reply. Looking at these videos now.

Many of those refugees welcome types are in their 30s. Do you think they were watching these videos?

>Same could be said for antifa types.
Those just want to establish the real communism
It's just another ideology with a few points that make sense so people buy into it like many other ideologies.

Kinda weird how that Edmondson woman decided to leave once she found out that the brand was the initial of the leader/man
>inimical to the interests of jewish people
So basically, he makes the whole jews vs. muslim fire rise or is it more about benefiting Israel by having more radical Islam in the middle east to have more americans support the further destabilization of that whole region?

Just wait, Furries are assembling for this kind of shit too.
I mean all these weird stories/comics where furries seem to persecuted for their "beliefs" even though most people don't give a fuck.
Also a lot of furries are getting into positions of power.

This is probably a bit offtopic but what is the JIDF doing lately? It's been a while since I heard something from them

Yup.

Note how most of them are Republicans. I suspect of them are not truly evil, but have been compromised by the Jews in some way. Trump must have promised not to go after them IF they resign AND name names.

I am guessing he will drop the hammer on the Dems after the primaries. They will be forced to either defend a bunch of traitors and pedophiles, or try to run write-in campaigns in a very hostile election season. Then the GOP will come in with a bunch of untainted freshmen.

The Bronfman's are into everything. Time, Warner, medal from Slick Willie, they send Jewish youth to Israel for brainwashing into Zionism, etc. Just the tip of the iceberg.

According to New York Times staff reporter, Nathaniel Popper, the Bronfman family is "perhaps the single largest force in the Jewish charitable world."

Thought so. Afraid I was seeing things.