KILAUEA VOLCANO GENERAL /KVG/

PROOF SHIT IS GOING DOWN
>Lava in the caldera evacuated overnight.

Why is that important?
>Prelude to the eruption – a draining lava lake and a swarm of earthquakes

>A lava lake drained out of Halema‘uma‘u in February 1924, followed by a severe earthquake swarm in lower Puna, 50 km down the east rift zone. The seismic activity began building in early April, reaching its peak on April 23 with ground cracking, faulting, coastal subsidence, and hundreds of felt earthquakes. These events indicated the transfer of magma from the summit to lower Puna, either the same magma that left Halemaumau or stored magma that was pushed ahead by that which drained away.

>The explosions were powered mainly by steam, generated as groundwater came in contact with hot rocks. At Kīlauea, volcanologists think this happens when lava drains from the conduit—probably a few meters wide— connecting the lava lake and a deeper magma body. Below the water table, a conduit filled with magma keeps water out, but, once the conduit empties, groundwater can flow into the still-hot conduit, where it quickly flashes to steam.

>No matter whether Kīlauea is in an effusive period, as it is now, or in an explosive period, as it was between about 1500 and the early 19th-century, it should be considered an explosive volcano.

>volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/geo_hist_1924_halemaumau.html

CONCERNING THE QUAKES
>Totally depends WHERE they are occurring, not just size. The fact so many have started to occur in the CALDERA itself is extremely alarming bc, there is no fault in the caldera...where quakes typically occur. So a 3 or 5.0 in the caldera means A LOT of shit is moving around.

LIVE STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=CbvW9Ki1bDU
youtube.com/watch?v=CbvW9Ki1bDU

Attached: 11349204_1385670951731896_1591161482_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

seismo.berkeley.edu/blog/2018/05/07/a-slow-emergency-and-a-sudden-slump.html
exopolitics.org/hawaii-volcanic-eruption-intentionally-triggered-to-generate-massive-tsunami/
science20.com/news_articles/salton_sea_geothermal_power_facility_california_induces_earthquakes_study-116221
www2.usgs.gov/blogs/features/usgs_top_story/man-made-earthquakes/
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/miscoded-test-tsunami-warning-wrongly-distributed-in-alaska-and-causes-public-concern/70004944
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtu.be/qmbf1q5SxkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing will happen.

/WSG/ Lava gifs

erupt

West coast to become worlds largest toast

fpwp

Attached: 1526512597706.jpg (1000x570, 194K)

THIS IS A VIDF FREE ZONE

BUMP THE SLUMP

I CAST LAVA BURST TARGETING YOU

Attached: LAVABURST.jpg (223x310, 28K)

Piney the eternal

Attached: IMG_2023.gif (398x384, 268K)

Every new fissure that opens reduces the chance of a catastrophe. This thing is calming down, and soon all will be quiet again.

>tfw no cataclysmic BRAPs in my face

>when the volcano finally dies the fun will be gone

Attached: 1526053168841.jpg (639x595, 81K)

There is a concerted effort to play down the imminent danger that the people on Hawaii/west coast are in.

Read/ save these, when the bump DOES slump, Im sure that these will be counter-intuitive to the VIDF narrative of "oh how could we have known!!1!"

seismo.berkeley.edu/blog/2018/05/07/a-slow-emergency-and-a-sudden-slump.html

exopolitics.org/hawaii-volcanic-eruption-intentionally-triggered-to-generate-massive-tsunami/
science20.com/news_articles/salton_sea_geothermal_power_facility_california_induces_earthquakes_study-116221

www2.usgs.gov/blogs/features/usgs_top_story/man-made-earthquakes/

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/miscoded-test-tsunami-warning-wrongly-distributed-in-alaska-and-causes-public-concern/70004944

I AM NOT CLAIMING THIS IS A CONTROLLED EVENT BY ANYONE. Exopolitics has their own opinions on the information gathered

Attached: vidg.png (1480x710, 186K)

I want a happening.

Channeling to bump the slump.

Attached: activate.png (1000x1000, 188K)

ROLL
Last 2 digits are the HEIGHT tsunami wave headed to California

BUMP THE SLUMP FOR KEK

Soon

Attached: 5F26FDA4-9BCC-4352-AA6C-C82AAD03F8FF.jpg (500x333, 64K)

>8 seconds

Soon...

Your right. It isn't like all of the earlier fissures ended up plugging themselves. Fuck off VIDF shill.

VOLCANO COLLEGE

Stormchasing stream down for now. pineychat on hiatus.

Hawaii is already hurting from decreasing bookings.

If they released a public warning that would tank their economy if nothing happens for "no reason". fuckin kikes.

You guys are complete retards. Imagine being so pathetic that you’re upset that the tiny possibility of millions dying is gone.

IGNORE JIDF.
KEEP GETTING DIGIT POWER FOR KEK.
HE NEEDS IT.

The stream is down because it's boring and nothing will happen.

this calls for trips desu senpai

It's never gonna happen is it

Attached: 19399837_1854090174911143_2084597785827746535_n.jpg (409x409, 21K)

Rolling for piney and destruction

Attached: IMG_2038.png (1136x640, 1.02M)

digits confirms it happens Friday night.

Attached: 20180516_190420.jpg (3264x1836, 1.33M)

so how long is this from happening? months?

This
Remember, filter is VIDF's worst enemy

Several thousand years.

>the tiny possibility of millions dying is gone
>implying its over
how much is the volcano paying you?

Attached: 1526366880853.jpg (403x274, 18K)

FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF FUCK YOU VIDF

>hur dur dur dont have an opinion on anything shut up and bump the slide threads

go to the ama for the dumb black or some shit jidf.

Imagine going to every thread of something you claim won't happen over and over and over and over and over and over again while saying it's boring and that it will dwindle down.
How much is the volcano paying you user?

I WANT A REAL HAPPENING
I WANT TO BELIEVE
PELE TAKE MY ENERGY

Attached: 1503537225144.png (1022x1026, 1.46M)

THE DOG WILL DIE

Jow Forums is for adults. You sound like you're about 12 years old. Does your mother know what you're doing on the internet?

it happens tonight

Attached: 1519970099018.jpg (640x480, 98K)

Attached: LAVA SPIKE.jpg (223x310, 39K)

Attached: LAVA AXE.png (223x310, 132K)

happening in t-10 minutes.
check these trips.

Attached: 456835683.jpg (736x721, 268K)

stream is down for the day it seems. if there is going to be a happening it will be in my dreams it seems.

Attached: comfyboom.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

Attached: LAVA ELEMENTAL.png (396x554, 341K)

Who /agro/ here?

Attached: MAGMA JET.png (223x311, 138K)

Live stream with the tree will resume at night. 10pm "Central Time"

THIS THREAD IS A VIDF FREE ZONE YOU NIGGER. GO KILL YOURSELF YOU LITTLE MAN.
WHY WOULD YOU WORK MINIMUM WAGE FOR THE GOVERNMENT JUST SO YOU CAN SHILL ON SOME MONGOLIAN BASKET WEAVING FORUM. YOUR WIFE FUCKS AN ISLAND NIGGER CALLED MUSIDUORBO

>Khans of tarkir logo
Fake and gross.

conver to est

I think they said they'd come back on later tonite

Reposting from last bread:

It will. It would significantly affect our naval power. We will lose pearl harbor, possibly guam (but guam should mostly escape disaster.. I think) and all the ports in cali are going to get shitrekt. And all trade ports as well. The damage to california will be absolutely absurd. The way construction goes now it would take no less than a decade to repair infrastructure, let alone all the building damage. Many industries would take a kick to the nuts that some might never bounce back from. The sheer amount of dead, the sheer amount of prisoners that will have no where to be relocated and newly homeless would require multiple camps set up :^) The overall impact would cause gas to go through the roof and, retardedly enough, california produces a SIZEABLE portion of the worlds food supply. All the midwest states that could be producing food are subsidized to grow mostly corn and not much else. This could potentially cause society, not just here but abroad too, to fall apart. This could actually cause the happening. Or, it could just be an inconvenience. But, everything is stacked up like a house of cards and the west coast getting its shit pushed in is like ripping a handful of cards near the bottom of the stack.

We will wind up with destroyed naval ports, half of the fucking marine corps without a base, a clusterfuck of internal refugees.. It will hurt. But in the end, the need to rebuild will put a focus on 'America First®' with a massive restructuring to manufacturing/construction and pulling our dick out of other nations. (in other words.. this affects you too Yuropeons, act accordingly)

>not realizing mexico will be genocided by Pelepe and Posidon holding hands
Mexican intellectual folks.

"CATCH"-Kilauea

FILTERS ARE THE GREATEST ENEMY OF THE VIDF

you done goofed, check this shit out

Attached: getman goes wild.png (824x1131, 500K)

Nothing will happen.

yeah it will be closer to breakfast time for me, its 2:30 am here

How long would that be for us Yuros?

Attached: piney san.jpg (800x682, 336K)

Attached: VOLCANIC AWAKENING.jpg (223x310, 34K)

9 am

fug

Attached: nate juster.png (660x982, 782K)

KEEP ON GROWING PINEYCHAN

"Pine Trees Are Now the Favorite Tree of White Supremacists. Here's Why."

Bump the slump

Soon

The tech bubble will be washed away by a big, beautiful, blue wave.

its Piney and Pineson.

Rolling

Attached: remember.png (768x1366, 68K)

(prophesized)

2 and a half hours

This thing could stew for weeks before something pops off. We've all seen the lava from Halemaumau disappear but no one's talking about Puu'oo, which hasn't just lost its lava, it caved in. the hole is plugged. If the big crater stops smoking or we see what's left of the floor go down in that hole then who knows what could happen but it sounds like it'll blow the fuck up. The lava next to the not so small geothermal plant in my eyes is likely no coincidence. I'd bet their meddling has opened up something down there between them and some kind of chamber connected to the main crater. Clearly it drained in less than a week. Evidence suggests the lava has made itself a new home beneath that plant. I think it will consume the the area around the fissures and likely all of the last lower than it going towards the sea. All this lava will build in time and make a new mountain.

Attached: img4993_624w_500h.jpg (624x500, 58K)

add pineson

IM MORE TIMMY

Attached: TIMMY.jpg (745x1040, 165K)

That, or absolutely nothing will happen as is usual.

At around 5am in Italy time.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray to KEK for happenings this week
If it happens before I wake
I pray to KEK these digits to make

If this really is a controlled happening to distract from some impending pain, I bet $4.20 that they do it over memorial day weekend. I'm hopefully visiting my uncle in Cali then. I'll take come cellphone video and upload it somewhere if I see anything cool but also don't die.

Attached: 1526419470631.png (501x500, 88K)

Two hours nap it is then

SKYKING SKYKING

keck give my digeeits to ^

If duhbles, i will unironically cut off my pinky toe on camera and forever believe that Kek is an actual true chaos god that unironically exists and worship him publicly.

If not trips, suck my balls you roleplaying faggots.

2 1/2 hours from this post because time zones are stupid.

> V I D F
> a n a e
> n t n s
> c e c t
> o r e i
> u n v
> v a a
> e t l
> r i
> o
> n
> a
> l

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

tune into 8992

>And here's why that's a good thing

Attached: BLUE_WAVE_IS_COMING.gif (725x359, 3.73M)

>Okay that wasnt fair, my bad. I said duhbles then trips then ah whatever.

Look mister Kek if you exist just give me some doubles and i will worship you. If i get singles then you and everyone in this thread are roleplaying faggots and tour volcano shit will lead to nothing.

Check em

Kek. Your volcano is a non-happening, so you're trying to turn this into a numbers station thread? Good work VIDF.

That's not how it works you self mutilating lunatic.

Attached: 234.jpg (400x400, 13K)

youtu.be/qmbf1q5SxkU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEK DOES NOT EXIST

KEK DOES NOT EXIST

Well, no shit.

>those gifs
Are there any of that quality without the fucking logos? I need a new screensaver

Bump the slump

Attached: godpoint.jpg (399x266, 24K)

Feet, metres or what?

It's time to go 'cause it is time to blow.

Attached: th (4).jpg (332x452, 25K)