Does Jow Forums believe in white privilege?

Does Jow Forums believe in white privilege?

Attached: white-privilege-7.jpg (625x417, 84K)

no but I believe in (((white))) privilege

KYS

Attached: OpFaggot.jpg (600x400, 46K)

Just because nigger hasn't been caught doesn't mean he isn't a criminal.

To get a job or to be employed?

bullshit
>no source

nice one
this and kek

I want to see thee proof for that claim. also what type of crime? Misdemeanor? Felony? If its the the latter then I'm calling bullshit

>a white male with a criminal record is 5% less likely to be a criminal than a man of color with a clean record
>from the same source of the comic
truly heats up my hazelnuts

Thats much more likely as a result of pure competency then any kind of privilege.

ITT so far:
-pol is cool

Proofs?

>clean record

kys

I agree that it exists. At this point, however, I believe it exists because white people tend to be assets to their neighborhoods, companies, families, and so on -- while black people tend to be detriments.

>5% more likely to get a job and still 75% less likely to commit a crime.
Well logic and reason still have hope I suppose.

nobody is bound to give you a job just because you're a minority. you can start your own business.

Of course black man would believe in white privledge

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

+5% is meaningless. Could as well be 0%.

No,if anything arguing about white privilege will create white privilege

i think megacorporations just like hiring criminals
whitey or nigger

Because whites are actually looking for work

Of course we have privilege, our ancestors built this fucking country with their descendants in mind. This white privilege fixation is just a cloaked Communist scheme to abolish inheritance. Literally straight out of the Communist Manifesto.

>man of color with a clean record

wat

>I agree that it exists.
I don't. There are tons of programs to get criminals back to work and I'm sure plenty give tax incentives for extra diversity.
Not to mention this is some stupid fucking comic with zero citations.

I don't. I think a White man with a criminal record is more deserving of a job than a Black man without one.

Now look at the rates of repeat offenders between races

>man of color

Proportional representation is a scam.

This is a cat. You wouldn't assume that this animal, this cat, is statistically likely to have a certain behavior based on the color of its fur? You're not that shallow right? Why are you so obsessed with color? Are you a colorist? All fur colors are equal, we're all animals.

Attached: skunk.jpg (550x421, 23K)

That is God-tier bait right there. The trick is to post an image which purports to prove a thesis that /pol despises but which is obviously true, but to do so with evidence that is specious or weak. Well done, OP. Guaranteed replies.

Attached: 1523232478656.jpg (408x360, 31K)

That's a squirrel, faggot

5% ?

fuck off, kikes

It's called a high-school diploma, nigger.

Attached: IQ.png (800x407, 101K)

>hire a nigger with no experience
or
>hire a white guy with experience and a misdemeanor
hmm...

Attached: white W.jpg (2100x1050, 834K)

>criminal record
nonviolent vs violent record

So even white criminals have a better work ethic than black non-criminals.

>Does Jow Forums believe in white privilege?
White privilege exists when your philosophy will not allow you to acknowledge reality. People are different. Privilege is the vehicle used to explain unequal outcomes when you believe everyone is identical.

The myth of white privilege is just the reality of non-whites not being able to meet white standards.

Maybe because as a white man with a criminal record I'm smart enough to lie about having a criminal record.

Stereotypes exists for a reason.

Isn't 5% within the statistical margin of error? Also, you're a faggot.

Because even a white criminal is better than a nigger. Niggers have to bring everyone down to their low level. A white criminal can still strive to better themselves.

It's like you never met a nigger before?

Attached: 72a.jpg (750x1186, 141K)

These statistics look really great when you remove race or sex. Then the statistics are racist too!

let me guess, they didn't factor in demographic differences between the races

you libtards are still parroting the 78% wage gap meme despite even wikipedia refuting it, so it really wouldn't surprise me

No, we believe in reality, as in, white superiority. Not supremacy, superiority.

Attached: 1516246817248.jpg (1317x1652, 793K)

>5%

oh that's just margin of error, you gotta do better than that to prove a correlation

when they retest the kikes they score below whites

Attached: 1525364043716.png (480x700, 844K)

What was it?

Now what about the drug test results?

I know brother

Attached: 1523923977731.jpg (1600x2126, 369K)

>Sierra Lione btfo slavs

i need a brain meme stat
>white privilege exists
>white privilege exists because of historical and cultural factors
>white privilege doesn't exist, differences are due to inherent differences in the races
>white privilege exists

5%- Jesus, that is piss weak to start a thread with.
Also, have they committed comparable crimes?

This is quite true. My employer loves the diversity meme and they constantly hire ghetto niggers. Every one of them shows up to work 30+ minutes late on a regular basis. EVERY SINGLE ONE. They get pissed off whenever they're asked to do anything, they are rude, lazy, unprofessional, and downright vulgar at times. I've never seen one last longer than six months. We recently had one get fired for crashing a company van and getting arrested with a half ounce of pot on them while on the clock.
If you're a business owner you are destroying your business by hiring niggers, period.

And doesn't take into account any other variables like education level and previous job experience.

>Man of color

Fucking jewish liberal racists!

kys

Based on population, the black man is actually still being given the privilege.

Which group has a higher average iq, white men with criminal record or clean black men?
Genuinely curious.

>5%
>Relevant figure

I believe in dead jews.

(((huwhite))) privilege ...

Attached: privy.jpg (225x225, 4K)

white privilege is not being born with inferior genes.

> Even black employers prefer the criminal whitey?

Not to mention the fact that blacks are usually repeat offenders of more serious crimes.

Source? and most of these "studies" are bullshit,
they dont ask mom&pop places, they dont ask small chains of restaurants, dont ask small time trade outfits.
what do they ask walmart and home depot?
this is true