I don't hate black men

I don't hate black men
I only hate niggers

Attached: 73082247.jpg (272x291, 29K)

There is no such thing as a black man. A nigger is a nigger

Q predicted this

How's high school, chief?

BASED! MAGA AWOOOOOOOO

Attached: flat 800x800 075 f.jpg (704x800, 131K)

fpbp .. literally not all x are like that meme

I don't hate white men
I only hate racists

There is no such thing as a white man. A racist is a racist.

I don't "instantly" hate niggers. Yes ALL blacks are niggers. Some are nicer than others or may have their stuff together but they are still niggers.

I personally, and I also encourage others to not be openly aggressive towards them but instead just give them a -5 until they prove otherwise. You may even make some nigger friends and that's fine. Just keep it in the back of your mind that they will not be spared on the day of the rope.

I don't hate anyone. I just don't want to see my civilization destroyed.

>I only hate racists

So you hate 90% of black people?

>I only hate racists
But most niggers be rayciss yo.

a "black man" will still have nigger progeny. niggers aren't compatible with the order required for a great civilization.

I only hate leeches an burdens on society.

same
I know plenty nigger white people

Attached: ignoring her niglet's tears.jpg (600x585, 63K)

Niggers are niggers. I don't mind mulattoes though, the civilized ones at least. It's not their fault one of their parents had a low self-esteem.

this is how a trumpanzee niggerlover thinks

>Niggers are niggers

Attached: 1483723335404.jpg (631x496, 113K)

Attached: homersexual.jpg (1200x1200, 182K)

THIS. There's "niggers" and there's black men i'd let fuck my daughter

Attached: Libertarianism.png (1231x441, 25K)

>But most niggers be rayciss yo

Attached: 1454795127789.jpg (388x402, 39K)

you're part of the problem nigger

They are all niggers. Nigger means black. Look it up. Nigger, Negro, Colored people, African American, People of Color, did I miss one? All of these monikers were polite at one point in time but every few decades the Niggers wear out their name and demand a new one but no matter what new name you give the same old Niggers they still have the same reputation. They have earned it. I'm done jumping through hoops for them because they don't like what others think about them but if you want to be polite you can always refer to them as rappers like my uncle does. They all do have mix tapes and P.A. systems after all.

Attached: pickaninny says.gif (300x268, 500K)