I don't get it, he cozies up to Israel but then he says shit like this. Is he /ourguy/ or not...

I don't get it, he cozies up to Israel but then he says shit like this. Is he /ourguy/ or not? I can't even tell anymore.

Attached: based donnie.png (421x614, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJjB7oEXjmU
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>what he *says (to whites)
vs
>what he *does (for jews)

Attached: Dc8bWIBVAAELFQg.jpg (900x1200, 189K)

trump is a whore of zion

good, hopefully we will finally build a wall and shoot invading Mexicans from it

Nobody is /ourguy/.

The sooner you realize this, the less letdown you will have.

ZOG controls everything.

Attached: D63CC0DC-9D4C-4BBA-8FE4-67CADAA80810.jpg (600x719, 71K)

Did he actually say this? Nice.

Trump is a kike dick sucker and /ourguy/ at the same time

he'll have a jew write him more excuses why gas killing animals prevented him from doing anything

Attached: 1509161228992.jpg (640x426, 71K)

> Is he /ourguy/ or not? I can't even tell anymore.

Did you not pay attention during his campaign? Trump said he supported Israel. He's just doing what he said he'd do.

this.

Trump is outjewing the jews and destroying israel

Attached: 1497728535566.png (2228x1376, 1.53M)

Attached: 1498112443506.png (1194x1318, 1.11M)

Attached: 1501337880640.png (2070x1252, 2.87M)

Israel has created the precedent that you can shoot invading hostile forces trying to illegally enter your country.

The only acceptable thing would be for the west to join Israel in this behavior and gun down the illegal invaders.

This. Israel set the example. I am sure Trump gets that.

He's the closest thing to /ourguy/ you will ever again see as an American president

oh look jews writing articles about how they are so against something as cover for what they actually get.

>oh please stop giving us all these weapons and shekels .. the gold is too heavy and the guns are too loud

you fucking idiots.. when the hell did anyone but jews get to do jewish things?!

What does he do?

Attached: 1502082327356.jpg (640x640, 256K)

the way it looks to me its like you either support this guy, or you'll see 56% go to 33% during the next precidency.

>ZOG controls everything.
Not quite. I still know of one genuine movement staffed with good white men and women. We're small and we don't get much attention because we aren't controlled opposition that will put on a circus act for the media. Many of our members have checkered pasts but we'll accept nearly anyone (after a thorough screening) as long as they've changed. We can't change the past but there is hope for the future. Join us.

northwestfront.org

Attached: file00022.jpg (1278x864, 171K)

Trump helps Jews, who we hate here, and he's not /ourguy/ huh

CIA please leave
youtube.com/watch?v=lJjB7oEXjmU

>gives $4 BILLION annually
>pardoned jews that hired illegals
>bombs innocent people for jews
>gives information and intelligence data to jews
>indebts the country to the (((Federal Reserve ))) by $1.5 TRILLION ..to give it to jews

I know Trump wants to do the right thing and only allow Slovenian women to immigrate here and kick the Mexican/goblin horde out.

You mean business as usual?

Attached: 1495925003046.jpg (244x250, 6K)

Every US president, past, present, and future till the end of time will support Israel. You can not win the Presidency in the bible belt without it.

((()))
stay the fuck out my mentions. Hide your location like the jewish rat you are.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3284, 1.1M)

You trying to say the only thing that's changed from the norm is that there's a bigger spotlight on Israel?

And not everyone's as proud as you of being a citizen of this Jewish client-state.

this

nobody wants to see all these ugly subhuman indio goblinos everywhere we go

Will there be cake or pie?

When Trump says stuff like this, he's only doing it to make sure his supporters still trust him. Meanwhile he's allowing stuff like the caravan to go past the borders and doing nothing about it. Anybody who trusts this kike shill is nothing but a moron.

Attached: 1twBVgzmiHE.jpg (1000x850, 82K)

>slide