Why do blue collar workers get so triggered and mad over white collar workers?

Why do blue collar workers get so triggered and mad over white collar workers?

Also why are there so many blue collar shills on Jow Forums who try to glorify trades and shitty physical labor jobs?

Attached: pol's_girlfriend.png (476x598, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/pAD3LdhP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

talk about baby face

The perception (which is largely, but not entirely justified) that white collar workers are essentially useless in any practical sense but are remunerated disproportionately. The same could be said about plenty of blue collar workers too, though. Just another "us" vs "them".

>Why do blue collar workers get so triggered and mad over white collar workers?

I don't

>Also why are there so many blue collar shills on Jow Forums who try to glorify trades and shitty physical labor jobs?
because they are decent jobs that pay well, especially when you factor in practically nonexistent education costs

Attached: 12fd594428f9e8069dfc970eeab5ded6--funny-posts-funny-shit.jpg (480x360, 38K)

slacks today was pissed about a brake change costing 500.
do it yourself then, slacks.

Hahahaha good, fucking run them up the ass

Because white collar people have nothing but utter contempt for blue collar people.

Why shouldn’t we have contempt for an inferior breed?

The banker class of corporate fascist oligarchs love it when we hate each other instead of them. That's why they pay people like you to shill garbage D&C bait like this. I hope you're actually being paid for this and not perpetuating their shitty memes for free.

I cant wait for the shit to hit the fan and for your millions to become useless. Just like you.

I've worked on both sides and blue collar is the best. You come home tired,eat a good meal and relax. Coming home from an office has your mind spinning and the work is always on your mind. Trades people who have done it right are much happier than white collar people who are mentally shot, drug addicted or alcoholics. Sometimes all three.

because theyre salty we sit on our asses barely 8 hrs a day and rake in 2 to 3x more money than people toiling away sweat and tears

>muh only real men are blue collar

I don't do blue collar work because I can't. I don't do it because I don't have to.

pastebin.com/pAD3LdhP

Blue collar works with things, white collar puts up with Roasties empowerment

White Collar
>Oy vey (roastie edition), could you believe women are making less money
>Oy, it's absolutely terrible, don't you agree annon?

Blue Collar
>Oy ya wee cunts, get back to work

Know the difference

Attached: 1525222855244.gif (129x150, 73K)

Jelly. Fortunately, most work their way up and out of that.
>Also why are there so many blue collar shills on Jow Forums who try to glorify trades and shitty physical labor jobs?
Brain surgeons gotta crap just like you do, but pay really, really well in order to keep from having to get their hands dirty.
Some people are just really good at building things. Others are just really good at carrying things to build things out of. It balances out.
Or maybe you'd prefer more people on the dole?

What's wrong with physical jobs? You can make a shit ton of money building houses.

It's good fun rewarding work.

Why are you trashing on it?

Class war is nigger commie tier garbage.

>roofers, drywallers, and flatworkers aren't on drugs
>carpenters aren't smoking weed during work
>welders, operators, pipelayers, asphalt crews,
Construction management aren't drunks
>electricians aren't fucking weirdos/autistic
>engineers aren't taking nootropics because they fuck up every print these days
t. tradesman

Idk, they usually sperg out about "usefulness to society" or something similar.
Same thing with CS/engineering, to flood the market.

Where do plumbers fit, and do you recommend it?

What's it like working with trades people?
Are they like niggers with a skill?

t. Future plumber

I've done both and the trades is like being back in Junior H.S, mostly good dudes but they're just kinda dumb and uninteresting and a lot are just plain lowlifes, then the office guys are limp wristed faggots and dorks. I honestly wish I had enough cash for medical school

Are trades people just druggies, or just plain douchebags?

They don’t like that white collar workers have more money and social status than them, despite the fact that white collar workers are usually faggots. I suppose the resentment was less when white collar roles were exclusively occupied by chads rather than trans latinx diversity hires.

As a white collar worker, I understand their perspective, though I think they made the wrong choice. Yes, blue collar workers have more stable income, but taking the white collar route gives you so much more potential. I’m 6’4, handsome, in a graduate program, and sit in an office all day. My position has no physical risk beyond my going to the gym at lunch (which is paid for by my employer). I make upper five figures doing this after two years.

Because I go to grad school and have high standardized test scores, I make $2,200 extra a month selling my sperm. Some guy can tell me that I’m a faggot for not doing a trade, but I probably make more money jizzing in a cup twice a week than he does breathing in shit particles at a construction site going blind from a welding.

There’s nothing wrong with blue collar work, but if you can do something else, there’s no reason you shouldn’t.

Get student loans senpai, it’s worth it

>slacks today was pissed about a brake change costing 500.
>do it yourself then, slacks.

slacks probably doesn't even know how to change his brakes let along his tires

As a welder this is spot on.

Attached: now-its-time-for-my-real-job-getting-loaded.jpg (694x628, 92K)

I work a blue collar job right now and make good money, but I fucking hate it because it’s intellectualy vapid, repetitive, everyone is a miserable, mouth-breather retard, so I’m going back to school to be a clinical lab tech. Because I’d rather use my brain and not become a geriatric by the age of 50.

Are you me?

You were referring to the Mexicans, right? ;^)

Both are pretty much even.
Trades are shitty when you're new. It sucks learning the ropes of welding because you mostly get experience on the job and most jobs don't appreciate if you practice on their material. But if you stick with it for a year or two you become good enough that it takes less out of you than other jobs because you're on autopilot. Plus pretty decent pay. Basically over time you'll get so good you can easily make 45-60$ an hour doing high end shit like Navy contracts or Alaska trips.
Office jobs are sweet because all you do is chill, look nice, flirt with coworkers, and drink coffee most of the time. But it can get depressing if your social circle fades or if you are going through some sort of existential crisis the atmosphere of an office is very dim.
I've worked both and in my experience no job is good forever. Don't just settle down at a place because you are comfy there or because you are afraid to quit and step out into the unknown.

when I used to work at a call center everyone was on drugs, one guy on our team would sell our supervisor xanax and I would buy oxys off of him too, heck he would snort pills on his desk and smoke weed out in the parking lot with other coworkers while they put customers on hold, I used to get so wasted on the job but I could never do that currently as a tradesman, too much attention to detail is required unlike a mind numbing office job.

That's stupid though, because you are paid based on how much value you can create, and by how well you can negotiate. There are also plenty of blue collar workers making more than white collar workers. We're all in this together, I wish we could get along

Attached: 1500882917196.png (1000x1500, 936K)

leah gotti is so hot, god damn

Stories please. How stupid are they?
I've met some normal ones, but they seem rare

Attached: 1526186400118.jpg (1024x1024, 361K)

White collar means brainwashing. You think carpenters have to claim the are "wingless dragonkins" or "expansive ornate buildings" in hr meetings? If you work a blue collar trade with a nigger, you can tell nigger jokes. You can make sexual comments to women. You can call coworkers asshole, dipshit, fuckhead, etc without being out of line.

In the white collar world you trade your mind for money and you learn to develop robotic relationships with people.

>carpenters aren't smoking weed during work

woodworkers/carpenters are the biggest stoners kek

I own a company that primarily utilizes blue collar workers. So basically I'm the owner and the only white collar employee, basically they all think I'm a yuppie but then again I'm rich and they are expendable.

>White collar means brainwashing. You think carpenters have to claim the are "wingless dragonkins" or "expansive ornate buildings" in hr meetings? If you work a blue collar trade with a nigger, you can tell nigger jokes. You can make sexual comments to women. You can call coworkers asshole, dipshit, fuckhead, etc without being out of line.

This. Basedboys have no power here in the bluecollar world.

>be white collar worker
>be degreed up
>be $80,000 in the hole for said degree
>be working in diversified office environment
>long hours, flat pay, constant threat of dismissal from sexual harassment, bullying or the CEO needs a better profit margin this month
>"I'M STILL BETTER THAN THOSE BLUE COLLAR PLEBS"
>can't even work out how to change a lightbulb.

ITT faggot's bumping a shill thread.

Such a good post.

Why does it make me so mad to see such a cute girl wearing this? I know she is a whore but she didn't have to be like this.

Roofer here, what are some good white collar jobs? I honestly don’t like the idea of working in an office but my hatred for stupid people is overbearing at this point.

Attached: DD66F3AD-5299-4BF8-9A57-8415B3978542.jpg (538x718, 170K)

Because its such a waste.

*overwhelming

Except a large portion of white collar workers don't actually create value. They're just make-work, because the state would rather create an enormous bloated bureaucracy on the backs of the rest of us than lose the plantation.

From what I can see from my side (blue collar), Management has its perks in compensation, stock options and and other things. It's also an extremely cult like environment full of ruthless tedium design to force one to conform to corporate structure. My boss has had to drive hours to attend a meetings that could have been video conferenced. Why? To put him in his place and to make sure that he knows it. I've had great bosses that were fired for a 2% variance on a single months P&L. Another, had his job and title suddenly eliminated with his responsibilities divided and delegated between his subordinates. I find this terrifying.

$500? Mercedes or BMW?

Jow Forums has some good ideas, but at least half this board is drooling retards that swallow whatever rhetoric neo con boomers give to them

fuck you! your a glorified secretary. do you give the boss handjobs and gobbies to climb the corporate ladder.

This is so true

Nice looking dude.

Best Master Electrician I ever knew was drunk most of the time, threatened and intimated people all the time, cursed out every one, and had a massive gun collection. Feels good man.

As someone who worked on wall street you have no idea what you're talking about. The shit that was talked about on the floor with women around, as well as to each other was more than "banter".

>Going blind from a Welding?
user? Lol! I like welding.

Stupid mostly. Deweyed up and cant get a job anywhere else to pay for their pills. As long as you show up and do what you’re told, no one in construction gives a flying fuck what you do to yourself. It’s a freeing feeling but it attracts a certain kind of person.

>Leah Gotti

Attached: 1523313324012.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

>Office jobs are sweet because all you do is chill, look nice, flirt with coworkers, and drink coffee most of the time.
Good Lord what am I doing wrong.

>they fuck up every print these days
Its because they've never had to draw and ink one by hand. They have zero understanding of how much of a pain in the ass it was to have to remake all your prints before autocad so they don't quadruple check their shit.

call centers are not white collar jobs. its like working at 711 but sitting down instead

Slut's only pose in life with legs closed.
I hope she dies. Soon

They don't.
Because they are dumb.

>be working a refinery shutdown
>waiting to work on some shit that will take only a day
>been here 7 days so far because everybody keeps fucking up and they can't get the refinery started
>literally just sit on my ass 12 hours a day getting paid to read and shitpost
>making $600 a day

Boring as fuck but it could be worse

Instrumentation & electrical master race, most high IQ trade(s)

Blue collar can be a pipeline to white collar if you're not a retard. Having been on both sides, the white collars that blue collars typically run into are bottom-of-the-barrel, which enforces the stereotype of incompetence, despite their blue collar bros slamming mini bottles in the shitter

As far as I've seen it's both blue collars with the manly man pride or feeling that white collars get paid too much for what they do and some white collars claiming that blue collars are some kind of dumb monkeys

A shame it pays like shit here, I loved working as a builder so much, heavy shit but for a decently strong guy it's nothing, it felt so damn fulfilling

Where would you even get a BLACKED sports bra and panties?

>I hope she dies. Soon
She will
She got together with a nigger in real life
Toll payment forthcoming

>Instrumentation & electrical master race, most high IQ trade(s)

How did you get into instrumentation? Did you start out doing industrial?

t.residential/commercial sparky

Took a 2 year trade school program

Does school help? I thought work experience only mattered in Trades

inferiority complex

Attached: 1524534563124.jpg (1080x1082, 158K)