B-b-bu-b-b-bu-b-b-bu-buh h-h-h-hillary!

>b-b-bu-b-b-bu-b-b-bu-buh h-h-h-hillary!
Why is this the trumpanzee's standard response to any argument?

Attached: 1488857845345 (1).png (411x600, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2007/10/01/hillarys-30000-fans-are-her-cult-following/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never heard that before desu

Because using whataboutism is the only way Trump supporters know how to argue

Mueller cannot indict a sitting president

please gas yourself

I know you just arrived from Reddit, but I'm sure they have the same arguments on the_donald

IT WAS HGER FICKING TURN IM LITERALLY SHAK G IRGHT NOW

>impeach
then
>indict

>gas
then
>yourself

EPIC BRO HAHA
GRUMPFAGS B T F O!!!!

he doesnt need to senpai, once his zoophilia leaks into the press he will an hero before he gets indicted

I don’t understand why people get so upset when Trump supporters mention Hillary. Hillary is in the news on a weekly basis making statements about the 2016 election and criticizes Trump’s policies, but if anyone wants to discuss it, that’s somehow contrued as whataboutism. Makes no sense.

Attached: 1C96B464-994B-4D3D-9509-36023778CDB5.jpg (1024x581, 86K)

Because your confirmation bias tells you it is.

this is now a b8 thread
post your best b8s

Attached: 2qa2zgj.jpg.png (1600x900, 138K)

Found the redditor

real talk?
most trump supporters here saw voting for him as a way of dealing a blow to the other side of the culture war against "political correctness." now that the dust has settled and trump has revealed himself to not give a shit about any of his promised policies, they have to either constantly relitigate the 2016 election or admit that the actual affairs of the country were only secondary to pissing off SJWs

Attached: 1525874255780.jpg (748x1024, 61K)

Attached: drumf.png (1594x943, 151K)

Because no one is discussing her weekly speeches in Walmart. They exclusively use her as an argument like "heh well it could've been Hillary". You can't just keep excusing drumpf's actions by saying "Hillary could've been president"

because they believe in political parties, the left or the right. brainlets

>Sherman, set the Shareblue Wayback Machine for January, 28 2017.
>What will we be doing there, Mr. Peabody?
>Why, collecting stale seventeen month old Drumfy memes, of course.
>Well, that seems dumb.
>Well, no one ever accused David Brock of being very bright, Sherman. I just do what they pay me for.

Attached: mr-peabody-sherman-1-1-s-307x512.jpg (504x307, 33K)

>Caring about a Jewish run republic
The absolute state of Amerimutts

Attached: 1525705899893.png (851x1135, 1.56M)

Who’s saying it’s an excuse? If someone doesn’t like Hillary’s policy position on something, and doesn’t like Trump’s policies on the same issue, but dislikes Trump’s policies less, how is stating these things excusing what someone perceives as bad policies Trump? Sounds more like the left is arguing against a strawman.

>memeflag
Point discarded burger

Attached: yabpoti.jpg (640x714, 102K)

You're arguing with /leftypol/ they arent here to listen, but to try and belittle and pry trump supporters away from support. They want to pretend they dindu nuffin like a bunch of niggers so whenever it is brought up they can cry foul. Just call them a faggot and be on your way

The average leftypol user has an IQ so low that it makes a pre schooler look like Einstein.

Because Hillary sucks. He 2007 run was funded by NXIVM. More than ten years closely associated to a child trafficking cult, and she didn't say a damn thing. Is she branded?

nypost.com/2007/10/01/hillarys-30000-fans-are-her-cult-following/

>impeach
>when you have nothing

Trump is the president and will remain the president liberals need to stop crying, it's old now

>a multiple felon who has not been indicted for her crimes.
See: James Comey