If there is a multiverse, there is a universe where god exists

If there is a multiverse, there is a universe where god exists.

Atheists BTFO

Attached: i_hate_travelling_by_bus_by_antonirysuje-d8wnha1.png (979x731, 38K)

if there is a multiverse
multiple gods exist
christians raped in the ass RITA

There are also infinite universes where he doesn't. Now what

Imagine being in THIS universe

Attached: bo4logo.png (2282x1282, 842K)

Attached: Official MTG Facebook (APAC) Preview - Bontu the Glorified ___.jpg (1600x1000, 146K)

>implying an all powerful being couldn't easily enter the infinite universes where his presents was needed

God is supernatural, it defies the laws of physics, therefore there could not be a god even in multiple universes.

>god is a part of the universe
the christian idea of a god is one that created the universe itself, and existed before it, therefore cannot be a part of it

Then what about the universes in the boxes?

Trying to understand everything through understood law is futile. The sheer fact that anything exists at all is a monument to this. Our reality is supernatural in nature.

If there are infinite universes then there are infinite universes where God is a literal used tampon. The point being that multiverse theory has zero bearing on God's existence.

There are also infinite universes where he does. Retard.

>tfw there’s an universe where she won

Attached: A8F7DE06-5AE9-42B1-AC35-2EDE2FC6273A.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Attached: 4538950349.png (262x192, 45K)

Well if god doesnt exist in this one then in the other one he must since its an opposite universe.

No shit, retard. You're not arguing with an athiest, asshole.

It's not an opposite universe, the other one is just cowboy themed.

Attached: EVE Online - What's behind Jove space_ _ Eve.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Google "Greatest Conceivable Being" if you're interested in the philosophy of this topic.

Maybe there is a universe where you are able to be happy ...
... but there will be hundreds - and you are the pedovictim

Mah nigga

not on my watch

actually no, there could be an infinite number of universes and not a single God in one.

The idea of a multiverse is a mathematical cop out.

if there is a multiverse, your consciousness will never cease to exist and you will be reincarnated in every possible thing until the end of times

If god exist it's unimportant. You gain nothing from finding his existence or not. Life is here and nothing else, don't lose time in something so trivial. Nature is purely random and may seem cruel for us but in a transient world try to not be asshole, is always better.

Even if there are infinite universes, there isn't a single one where OP isn't a faggot.

Ever heard of a paradox retard? It's something that's logically impossible (in every possible universe)

>multiverse implies infinite universes
>infinite universes imply infinity possibilities

Attached: 1523223829059.jpg (763x771, 94K)

you faggots forget the definition of being God

omniscient, omnipotent and ultimately benevolent.

all seeing
all doing
and ultimately life has a point and is for good, meaning he's not a trickster jackal god or a source of evil.

godless leafs

Attached: 1525889245561.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

There are a lot more ways of being an asshole god than a good one. But I guess you could argue that it's up to the human being to know not to worship the assholes.

>If there is a multiverse, there is a universe where god *could* exist.
Ftfy

Well, I don't know if physicists figured this out or not yet, but according to them when our universe came into existence there was a symmetry of matter and anti matter which should have cancelled each other out. Our universe should have ended right there with the matter/anti matter annihilation.

>The sheer fact that anything exists at all is a monument to this.
This. Atheist types take everything for granted. That things exist, that atoms exist, that a 3D volume of space exists for those atoms to exist. And on top of all that impossibility Life exists, and of course we humans, made in His image These atheists are simply blind, willfully so, because that opens up a gigantic can of worms that requires you to be responsible for your own actions.

No, he/it still wouldn't exist.

Interesting.

I accept that. It just doesn't exist here.

Attached: battlefield-v-logo.jpg (1000x563, 106K)

Multiverse is a bullshit theory

>*i think* Atheist types take everything for granted.
Ftfy

Any drunk hobo off the street could make a cosmological theory of equal validity - it would be just as untestable and just as removed from reality.

btw these threads even get deleted in

I only wished this would be universe without Jews.

Attached: sf.png (48x50, 5K)

False. There is one, likely infinite universe with a finite number of timelines based entirely upon the binary possibility upward and downward spin of each quantum particle in that universe, which are in fact infinite in quantity.
In other words, only one universe (or debatebly two) with infinite timelines.

Mormons (real Christians) win.

non-Mormons btfo

if there'
s a multiverse, where all possible universes exists .... then their exists a universe that isn't part of a multiverse and you're in that universe right now

>fun with infinities

If there is a multiverse, there is a universe in which god inherently transcends all universes, therefore there is a god in every universe.

It gets better:

If there is a multiverse, there is a universe where I can transcend universes, therefore I exist in every universe.

Is a universe where god exists possible? ie: can you imagine such a universe.

but only one is omniscient and controls the rest polytheists btfo

Attached: 1526069476431.png (700x677, 711K)

There is also a universe where OP is a faggot

You're in it

Thread/

Top kek.

>If there is a multiverse, there is a universe where god exists.
>If...Then
Hypothetical gods? Is that what you're reduced to ? This is a very weak rationalization.

They're still looking for any hints of symmetry breaking. So far antiparticles all seem to have exact opposite quanta, so still no evidence. Then again, it's not like anyone could explain the origin of big bang even if antiparticles were different.

>God is supernatural
Supernatural beings are all the same. They represent imaginary ideas and they invariably have extraordinary powers. Santa Claus? Fits down a chimney (even where there is not fireplace) and visits every home on the planet on a snow sled (even where it 120 degrees outside) in the span of only one night (despite the violation of physical laws necessary to accomplish this). Same with the Easter Bunny, demons, leprechauns, angels, mermaids, fairies, gods, werewolves, ghosts, etc. Figments of our imagination all have their own sets of fictitious characteristics, and this is precisely how we know they are fictitious.

Here's what you're really telling me. That your gods have varying degrees of limited/unlimited powers, like they know everything but have no clue what will happen next. They have unlimited strength with no ability to prevent calamity. They have unlimited love for mankind with no interest in helping alleviate our suffering and death.

You're spouting nonsense and your cognitive ability has diminished to the point you can't even tell it's nonsense anymore.

>Our reality is supernatural in nature.
False. This is the extrapolation of the Gods of the Gaps claim. Just because YOU lack understanding and knowledge doesn't mean everyone else does. Everything we experience, whether we can explain it in physical terms or not is probably natural - or else we couldn't experience it.

>Atheist types take everything for granted
The absolute opposite is true.

Theists imagine that their "afterlife" is the only one that matters, literally calling life in this world "nothing". They couldn't care less about this existence. For them, their mortal life is practically without meaning, value or purpose. By contrast, an atheist's life has far more meaning to him because it is the only life he has. This existence is everything to an atheist, ergo, it has the MOST meaning, value and purpose.

*was

>And on top of all that impossibility Life exists
You don't have the first clue about statistics. What is the chance that a football game played yesterday will end differently today when you watch the replays? Zero.

Whatever happened in the past has a 100% probability of happening because it already did. The 'chance' of life happening on Earth is a solid 100%. You should math more, shitpost less.

They're still trying to turn our public schools into Abrahamic madrassas to reverse the decline in religious belief in America, but at least they're giving up on some of the more ridiculous non-arguments on Jow Forums

Attached: beliefs perception bias.jpg (550x550, 55K)

I have no problem with the possibility of a god. The issue is when the ignorant use god to explain their lack of knowledge and prevent further research and dialogue. Maybe god created the big bang, maybe god created the universe that allowed evolution. I wont believe it without proof but I wont rule it out.

Wasted digits on middling attitude. This is not how we give praise to Almighty Kek.

They all have to follow the laws of physics though, my man

wishing I was in the universe where my Jow Forums X isn't all fucked up

Think about this: there is a successful, well-liked version if you in another universe.

Attached: 1511256162334.jpg (316x311, 42K)

Yet in my universe we worship a Nazi frog. It is hated by the whiny insects that circle around it.

Attached: resist.jpg (300x168, 14K)

there is a multiverse. wherever do you think he goes whenever they try to kill him?

What if our universe is the convergence of all the universe together, like a Marvel cinematic film, and that's where all the ideas for fiction come from. We're not actually making things up, but tapping into information from other dimensions. That's also how gods exist, they're powerful enough that they can effect our dimension and leech off of our psychic energy.

There's also an alternate universe where you aren't a cocksucking leaf.

To add to this, you could "fictiously" make up your own god, and in doing so would actually be allowing it to interact with our dimension. There's a reason why a lot of ancient cults and religions would try to bury and forget certain ditties.

bump

How would multiverse even work? I mean if they were duplicates of our universe wouldn't they be exactly the same or what makes it differ from ours? Magic? Different physics?

heisenbergs uncertainty principal

we would probably have random change and and infinite amount of universes each with a different configuration of atoms in 3d space that will have a butterfly effect

What issue are you having, if you're still here?

>Kahn

They would all have the exact same laws of physics. The differences (if any) would occur from a different arrangement of atoms, so basically different planets and stars in different locations.

If every universe has the same initial conidions, then they would be exactly the same, which means traveling to other universes is pointless as an identitical you in even universe is traveling to another universe, cause no actual Net change

IF there are multiple universes with different set of religious facts, physics, truths, etc.. Then wtf is the point of acknowledging others. We are in this universe, our own. Stop trying to live like you're in another. Work with what potential you got.

It depends. If all universes obey the same physical laws, there cannot be a universe that breaks those laws. In such a case god as you percieve it may be impossible.

Attached: Ferris.png (430x506, 353K)

The only god is Satania

Attached: 1522432357737.jpg (460x527, 32K)

Yeah it's real. This is not my favorite Earth, but it's not the worst one in some respects.

in an infinite universe, all possibilities have happened an infinite number of times, with all possible outcomes infinitely.

But there will be one true God that can ass rape all universes.

those are all universes, God is omnipresent and multiversity is comic book tier jewish theory
apply yourself