GAY RAPE WILL SOON BE LEGAL IN THE USA

My 12 son was forcefully touched by another boy in his class today who happens to be gay. The little faggot grabbed my kids dick and slapped him on the butt. When my son reported the incident the teacher called him homophobic and DID NOTHING. I have filed a complaint to the school board and went down to the principle myself AND THEY LAUGHED IN MY FACE. They said we are being homophobic and it's perfectly normal behavior among boys. Can you imagine if a boy had done this to a girl, especially with the #METOO fags going around? Soon gay rape will literally be legal in this country because reporting it will be homophobic.

IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

Attached: shareblue10.png (540x514, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dmlp.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations
youtube.com/watch?v=zuy_2Cq8HAA
usnews.com/news/articles/2014/04/06/study-sexual-harassment-frequent-among-middle-school-students
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misprision_of_felony
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

File a police report

Man up and punch the principal in the face take boxing lessons for three months then assault the guy who laughed in your face.

Also what school?

File police report don't let this die Sue the school department of needed kick some ass.

>Things that never happened

Bump name of principal and school call the cops contact your local news

yeah find a jew lawyer and sue the school

This

what the other anons said. file a police report, get a good lawyer, sue their asses off

not only should you have taught your son to punch that fag in the face you too should punch the principal in the face as well

If this is real you need to report it to the police and lodge a formal complaint with the principal of the school noting the teacher's lack of action. I'd personally also have a lawyer send a note to the parents of the fag kid letting them know what happened.

>thats sexual harrasment.
>"hahahaha bigot we wont do anything to follow up"
>look i have all your money now..
>now i can afford to home school
this

Yes. Call all the kikes in so they can turn a profit. How about you just blow up the school instead.

Attached: 036BFD91-9A75-4858-8AB9-C12D949FC44A.jpg (1920x817, 230K)

Silencers are easily bought now. .22LR with a soft lead hollowpoint bullet, untraceable unless stupid

Your son is probably better equipped to handle this than you are. If he doesn't like it, tell him & teach him how to communicate his displeasure to this boy and let your son handle the situation. Otherwise you're confusing him.

>Dress son in a dress
>Tell him to beat the shit of gay kid and claim that he was being "transfobic" and she had to defend herself
>Make kid go next day to school normaly saying he is genderfluid

Or probably file a police report and sue the school, remember to record the school directives laughing in your face after you tell them about the rape

They forget so quickly who their enemy is.

first off, you're an idiot for not video and/or audio recording your interactions with the teacher and principal. You don't need two-party consent to record. You see people doing it with cops all the time. As long as you give YOURSELF consent to record the conversation, it's 100% legal.

If this is actually true, file a police report on the teacher, principal and sue the school and all parties involved, including the parents of the faggot child.

this

-obviously judge by what he says. last thing you want is him to be known as the weenie who the gay dude bullied. if he says its fine, its fine. however, if the school wont even take "disciplinary action" even in the form of explaining that its not appropriate behavior then my friend, buy a bigger wallet. you'll need it

Attached: D6E69245-B884-49E7-A53C-81DDFDE40FDB.jpg (480x270, 54K)

Sue the school and send your son to a martial arts school lik Jiu Jitsu or Taekwondo.
Next time the other kid tries to touch his dick he can break his fucking arm.

Proofs? I wanna see your kid crying about it on YouTube.

> COMPULSIVE LYING AMERITARD: CONFIRMED

your story is bullshit, christfag. consider suicide.

it's bait from a fucking moron. ignore.

Go beat up the gay kid

This actually isn't a bad idea. Get him crying on YouTube and then get people to Tweet spam it to the news networks until someone picks it up.

MY SON WAS SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AND THIS OBVIOUSLY GAY PRINCIPAL OF HIS SCHOOL JUST LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I ASKED FOR DISCIPLINE!

Here is my GoFundMe address!

Lawyer up IMMEDIATELY.
Have him contact police and principle, then schoolboard, mayor and any other administrators in the chain of command.

sadly, this is the only way to get justice these days. Make it a big enough deal that it'll start to interfere with peoples wallet. Then they'll jump through hoops to correct the problem for you.

Just be glad that it wasn't an adult; but seriously, the other kid has likely been molested if he can't keep his hands off of other children. Please report the situation to your state's OCS office.

Depends on your state re recording and consent

I have another take on this that might even have a better outcome:
Spin the story and say your kid is a transgender daughter and then get on TV screaming "A LITTLE GIRL SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO BE AFRAID THAT A LITTLE BOY MIGHT GRAB HER PENIS!!"

I bet that shit would get on the world news and SJW's would protest over it.

Nope.
dmlp.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations

FEDERAL law states recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law.

FEDERAL TRUMPS STATE LAW AT EVERY TURN.

EVERY. FUCKING. TURN.

Texas, (the best state), allows single party recording, but, if this story is true, I am gonna guess he is in a liberal state

Oy, didn't see your post before I dropped my comment on him, thank you for the article, very interesting

>IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW
Things that never happened

Hope your son will kill you if you dont do anything.

You need to establish a paper trail first. Send an innocuous email simply asking what measures they have taken to address the issue. In the email, spell out EXACTLY what your son says happened. Wait for the email response. Then get a hold of the school districts sexual harrassment policy, or whatever policy they have the deals with student and professional conduct. Find a Jew lawyer and sue the shit out of the school. They'll probably want to settle, but if yo want to set a precedent, take it all the way to court and make a public spectacle of it. I'm not sure your son would be on board for that , but maybe he will be.

You need a paper trail of them admitting they're doing jack shit though, or else it's just their word against yours. If it's legal to do so in your state, a recorded conversation is also an option. Your son could wear a wire. or you could.

EVERY US CITIZEN NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT COURTS WILL PURPOSELY TRY TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM YOU. THEY DEPEND ON YOUR IGNORANCE. WHEN YOU THROW THE BOOK BACK AT THEM, THEY COWER.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuy_2Cq8HAA

Expose principal with a hidden cam

Ok, yeah cool, I live in the BASED south, don't need to worry about much, long as I keep my Armalite near me

Talk to the gay kid's parents.

God bless Dixie. Stay vigilant. Jews are everywhere.

sue the school.

tell your kid to beat the shit out of the little faggot the next time he tries that shit.

That is a seriously fucked up situation. You don't really gain or prove anything by beating or murdering any of the creatures surrounding this incident. My first suggestion is prayer.

Knock out the faggot's dad no matter what gender it thinks it is.

holy fucking faggot

why don't you 'pray' that mudslimes quit ramming trucks into your british brothers and sisters. FAGGOT.

find an advocate with experience suing the school disctrict.
Contact the school again and say you want a meeting w the principal and (insert advocate's name).

I like the way you think user.

MUH FREEDUMS TO GET GAYRAPED BY BASED BLACK NIGGER MAN

Attached: 1512954486104.png (560x590, 16K)

According to a 1999 Supreme Court ruling, educators at any school receiving federal funding are required to stop students from sexually harassing each other or the school could lose that funding. In 2010, the Department of Education sent a "Dear Colleague" letter to school officials nationwide reminding them that it's important to distinguish between bullying and different types of discriminatory harassment, including sexual harassment.

usnews.com/news/articles/2014/04/06/study-sexual-harassment-frequent-among-middle-school-students

>My first suggestion is prayer.

Excellent advice, user. Prayer solves everything.

Attached: winning.jpg (404x376, 50K)

Legitimately was listening to Dixie's Land when I read this. And the same to you my brother in arms. Where do you hail from?

>memefag.
is right OP.

Raised in north Idaho. The south of the north. True sons of the south will always have my support.

>IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW
>GRRRRR
Attention reddit fags.
This is a larp and you're dump for responding to it.
Sage

Dude, go as high as you possibly can with this. School board not listening? Take recordings and go to the cops. They aren't listening? Go county level. Them either? State, etc. Until you reach supreme court if you have to. Then once you hopefully win pull your kid out anyway and redpill him.

That's fucked up man, try to make some evidence that thy dong give a single fuck about the situation and sue the school

>When my son reported the incident
>he din't teach his son to make a proper fist
>he didn't teach his son to throw a short, straight overhand right

Attached: 1434242.jpg (400x400, 28K)

What they did was likely a felony. Go setup a meeting with your district/states attorney. Assuming sexual assault is a felony in your locality, what the officials did was misprison of a felony which is itself a felony:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misprision_of_felony

Get your kid some martial arts lessons. What kind of weakling are you raising that just lets some other kid punk him like that. The reaction to the attempt of a dick grab should be your son punching the kid in the face or at the least adopting a defensive stance of some kind. But your kid just bitched out and let himself get molested.

That

Also
One post by that ID. We was shilled.

Attached: sage-ground_pjd93g_g1ktpu.png (247x442, 176K)

Pretty close to Montana, the true NorthSouth

Attached: paradigmshift.png (500x536, 153K)

Contact your local and state reps. Contact city council, any tv or newspapers, put them on blast. If local cops won't do anything call state cops. Get a lawyer and threaten them.

This is bs you cannot 1 party record in my state or I would be micced and cammed up every time I left home.

1 post by this fake slide thread.
all of you need a swift uppercut.
except this guy

This the weirder the story the sooner it'll get noticed. All the girls at school will be trying to turn your son str8 again. The squeeky wheel get the grease even more so if it's fabulous.

>Eleven states require the consent of every party to a phone call or conversation in order to make the recording lawful. These "two-party consent" laws have been adopted in California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington. (Notes: (1) Illinois' two-party consent statute was held unconstitutional in 2014;
Plz go home Reddit. Anons don't grow up to be faggots like this guy.

Attached: 1526172908047.jpg (543x767, 133K)

This is the legal sensible angle get the principal and the district administration on record saying they won't enforce their own policy. Thank you Norway.

>1 post by this id

Attached: 1350551060389.jpg (512x512, 47K)

Replied to wrong post that was for just go illegally record everyone guy.

You what be funny. If the government had to mandate girlfriends it would be nigress with 5 nigglets from thug fathers. These incels are idiots.

This isn't true, states have certain legiative purviews as determined by the constitution.

kill the boy and the teachers. really only option now. words no longer work.

THIS

This story is fake , but, if it were true i would return file an additional complaint, record thier response and actions and immediately call the police to get a report written up and send everything my family attorney. I would sue the parents of that child and call cps as thier child has obviously been molested.

Tobad this is fake as fuck. Got me to respond though. Makes me SO ANGRY! Grrr.

bump

RE-TARDS

How many times do you need to be told this? FEDERAL FUCKING LAW TRUMPS STATE FUCKING LAW AT EVERY FUCKING TURN

Teach your son how to stick his thumbs through human eyeballs. Drill on it til it's reflexive. Boy grabs his dick, he gouges an eye out. Yes, he'll get arrested, but word will spread not to fuck with him.

Who care sin 10-20 years people will be able to edit their genes and look however they want, and i gurantee half of you faggots will choose to be girls with dicks.

Do this.

If it fails, start a social media campaign.

>perfectly normal behavior among boys
So when your son beats the shit out of this faggot, as he should, you can just say it's perfectly normal behavior among boys.

Also you're ignoring a perfectly good opportunity to sue the ever loving shit out of the school and the faggot kid's family. Identify everyone involved, get a lawyer and file suit.

Why didnt you teach your kid to bash his face in next time it happens?

Jew lawyers will like this case. It's a good opportunity to get shekels.
>t. kike lawyer

Fucking hell, do you guys think we're going to arrest a 12 year old or something? The case would be closed unfounded or exceptional, aka you wasted an hour of my time to report something that the courts won't even consider a crime. We typically don't touch anything under 14.

Love how you shit on #metoo, yet expect your son’s molestation to be taken seriously. It’s weird how dismissing people saying they got molested gets people dismissed when they say they got molested.

Attached: 4074DAA2-A138-475F-A88A-656599246DE1.jpg (549x732, 182K)

If he is not in sports or does not know this kid whatsoever teach your kid to aim for the teeth next time. He sounds beta btw.

Also teach your kid how to defend himself wtf man.

Kidnap the kid and behead him.

take it to the media m8
dont take no for an answer
they think they have taken over and will see no resistance because most people just roll over and take it

GOOD.
You fuckers went too soft. Now every centrist, and other cucks uninterested in politics will have to get involved.

BRUTALIZE THE UNWORTHY

Go to the principal again and state your concerns. Record the entire conversation on your phone (make sure you have enough memory). If they do nothing and laugh you -- email it to every single parent you know. Maybe even send it to news outlets.

This won't pass that easily in Balkan though.

Give your kid gun. Problem solved.

Punch your son in the throat. Don’t ask why he was molested by a trap.

america is the canary in the coalmine after which our tards will reee eternally and write about babylon and ottomanic vice kek. it will be hilarious