Cooking is a Redpilled Necessity

To subject yourself to the whims and uncertain behaviorisms of women by granting them the duties of providing nutrition, is to handicap and limit your own independence.

Learning to cook for yourself allows you to save money, gain patience, and limit dependence upon others, you should only trust yourself. Additionally, if you are to be afflicted with food poisoning it is a worthy punishment, motivating yourself to further improve and expand upon your culinary skills.

Time management is further honed and mastered, your dexterity in the smallest things improves as you craft a nourishing and satisfying meal, staving off hunger faced by inferior beings.

Tell me, is cooking not the ultimate expression of freedom in today’s society based on lies and depravity?

Attached: lunch.jpg (938x702, 152K)

i agree
borderline not politics
but your heart is in the right place. it is very very important as a man to be able to cook your own meals. not only to suit your tastes, but also to control your nutrition

>2018
>Still falling for the Nourishment Jew

Why do you not draw upon the energies of the sun through crystals like a true white man?

Before you know it washing your hands after using the toilet is going to be called a redpilled necessity

>breakfuss

Attached: TexasWaffle.jpg (500x375, 54K)

I already do all my own cooking. I just wish that sometimes someone else was here to do the dishes.

I do 99% of the cooking. My wife uses a million utensils and I use a handful and clean as I cook. It's not hard.

Austin and San Antonio shouldn't get any syrup

>implying proper sanitation is not redpilled
feminism is LITERALLY a virus

Hard boil eggs in a pressure cooker and the shell will peel easily.

lmao only first world cucks don't know how to cook

You are right OP. My father once told me if one is unable to cook it is because they are unable to follow instructions. Whenever I hear a woman proudly admit they cannot cook, I instantly write them off as being willfully retarded. I don't take anything they say seriously and I don't even remotely consider them for dating material.
"I cannot/don't cook" is a statement saying "I lack basic life skills and cannot take care of myself."

Attached: 1525628996298.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

I have seen this post twice now. I have literally seen an omelette and lasagna.

Those peppers are diced atrociously. Now some peppers will be cooked unevenly.

Unironically amateur hour.

Cooking isn't about following instructions. Even while baking. Only brainlets follow recipes.

Baking is more like chemistry, sometimes thing need to be exact, but otherwise you are correct. Don't give some spoon biscuit recipe as an example of why I'm wrong or I'll punch you in the mouth.

Dropped indeed. It's as if someone was trying to convince people to eat out at (((restaurants))) and (((fast food))) places

I audibly keked. You win the internet for the day.

It is better though when a woman cooks for you. You enjoy the nourishment and she enjoys the service.

recipes are good for people learning how to cook but once they start figuring out how foods interact with each other, they can start making their own shit

Except that's the most basic element of learning how to cook. You faggots have fries with cheese and gravy as a national dish, you shouldn't talk about cooking.

It's not even hard

Eating out is faggotry.....

Learn to cook you faggots.

at least he doesn't use reddit spacing

oh wait

he does

and so do you

wonderful

i love this website now

Attached: JUST.png (409x574, 519K)