Natural or Man made

With the President being a "reality" tv star and the fact that media fakes news and events, and hollywood has their own agenda.

the lines between real and fake , natural and manmade and biology vs social convention tends to be blurred

How do you personally discern the difference between what is real v.s artificial?
share your thoughts.

ITT :no brainlets allowed

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170350453/
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AazoYVoKn4A
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idk. usually i just trust my intuition.

Nothing here is real.

Move along.

Attached: 328409238409.png (846x491, 597K)

When you have your delusion validated by group concensus

>Nothing here is real.

define "real"

How do you know its your intuition you're trusting?

because with enough practice you can discern between your ego and intuition.

if you take the red you can never go back.

Attached: 1526026610907.jpg (750x400, 27K)

but if one discerns with ones intuition how does one trust said intuition to not be ones ego

Idk, there's just something about truth that has a certain ring to it. It's like a subconscious thing that you can just feel. Idk though mate.

Data mining thread fuck off

Attached: 8ABF2A1B-38B3-4AB7-9565-563ED1DF6EEE.jpg (1536x2048, 558K)

you're a paid shill, this isn't datamining because OP replied multiple times.

I don't.

I reconcile through science what i can.
for the rest, i hold different interpretations of reality in my head simultaneously and make plans based on each interpretations' logical conclusions

>I reconcile through science what i can.

If you discern facts objectively through science

and the axioms of science rely on the use of the scientific method to attain said objectivity

how does one utilize the scientific method to determine if the scientific method is the best way to gather objective information?

ancients were far more advanced than we care to believe. we probably went through a bunch of cycles and destroyed ourself and restarted civilization over again.
look in here which the kikemods moved just now

or alternatively a thread that kept going on longer
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/170350453/

i could dumb a couple pastas about our history, but i they are all in those threads and i dont want to spam without OPs consent. if he wants i can make a dump.
alternatively
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-knowledge-of-ancients.html
which has the same info as the threads (except for those from other anons) but has a red string going through it making it easier to digest.

if OP allows i will dumb some stuff

Attached: precission.jpg (1299x820, 407K)

Goddamn it stop getting my threads shut down. make your own fucking thread.

i did, and it did get shut down. rather be glad i provide info making the thread worth being shut down.

i believe intuition is the holy spirit/God/the universe speaking to you which you subconciously realize. this is why the first intuition is usually right. stuff like meditation and certain drugs probably as well, enable you to listen to it more carefully

Attached: baalbek helio.jpg (736x615, 115K)

I believe you're one of the biggest faggots on all of Jow Forums

Faith.
your philosophical objections lead to pointless reductions of logic that succeed only in wasting time.
I regard my existence as a simulation.
I have decided to dedicate my existence to discover the rules of this simulation.
I make no assumptions as to the origin of the simulation, and I take it on faith that the rules of the simulation remain consistent.
this is enough for most practical purposes

that would have hurt my feelings if i would care about you in any way

Attached: leave me alone.jpg (640x480, 45K)

This has nothing to do with your jew sand religion. Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=AazoYVoKn4A

Attached: 000999900000.png (1235x510, 1.63M)

Attached: 889897999.png (1232x496, 1.63M)

>doesnt know that israelis are actually white people and jews merely imposters which are "the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie"

Kill yourself eli

I have faith is objective reason

wew

You can't

back the game, manmade or natural? ´
not an argument

Attached: giant wall 1.jpg (800x529, 529K)

shoria mountains in russia by the way. biggest megaliths i know of

Attached: shoria-block-8.jpg (800x531, 431K)

start with that next time

meditate more nigga; you’ll figure it out

I thought these were natural and not megaliths

>How do you personally discern the difference between what is real v.s artificial?
I don't draw a hard line right away. I look at the evidence and might have a soft opinion one way or the other, but I don't "make up my mind" about much of anything. It's too easy to be wrong about things that seem really obvious.

megaliths are natural dumb shit

never said it was, i said it was practical

By what has the longest lasting consequences. I can see what plots are present and what's more why these plots exist. I can tell you this much: there is no President now or ever again that will be elected by the people. Judaic principals certainly want the book of revelations to unfold (they removed the books of Enoch just to speed things up).

I know of a strange wall In southern BC interior, hard to get at and seems like a terrible place to have a town or village if any indian ever did something like that. Maybe it was ancient chinese? Not sure on the exact dimensions but I'd say it was big at one point. Now its not bigger than an average man and about 100 meters long.

OP smoked too many marinuanas

>A megalith is a large stone that has been used to construct a structure or monument, either alone or together with other stones.

There's very little that you can 100% definitively know. The nice thing about logic and knowing fallacies is that they are 100% true. If you catch someone using a strawman fallacy, or a continuum fallacy, you know that that someone is peddling bullshit, either knowingly or not.

I like to listen to what everyone is saying, and I like to try and catch all the bullshit. From there, I can try and decipher what the truth actually is. But lots of the time you just have to be ok with not actually knowing what the truth is.

>I like to listen to what everyone is saying, and I like to try and catch all the bullshi
thats why i actually looked into flat earth stuff. they are right about NASA being absolute bullshit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
but a lot of the other stuff comes from not understanding the physics model correctly or can be explained rather easily.

transcendental argument?

I hear Jay Dyer use it all the time, but I'm still fuzzy on what it is

everyone experiences their own separate reality along side everyone else experiencing their own. each is legit to only that person.

Jesus Hans stop spamming the ancient aliens stuff when people shows no interest about it.

Yea, its a mixed bag, which is the problem with everything I think.

My take is that just about every social movement has SOME truth in what they're saying. If that wasn't the case, they wouldn't make any inroads with the public at all.

The Flat Earthers' problem is the logical non sequitor- NASA lies, so the earth is flat. That fallacy is SOOOO obvious that I'm just about convinced that its a government psy op. That's a breddy gud example of the process I initially laid out.

would you mind giving a very brief summary of how NASA lies or should i just read that thread

Both sides of the news are bullshit. Read between the lines listen to both sides and takes everything with a grain of salt. Then make your own decision, you can go on forums and look at other peoples thoughts but its up to you to make your own decisions. Don't be easily swayed. If it smells like bullshit then look into it.

>real
Anything that is simple is not complicated and everything complicated can be explaimed to be simple.

a lot of small pieces that dont prove it by its own, but the incidences pile up more and more and give another weight. so posting it here would take a couple posts and people would just complain about me spamming and derailing. so i just give this small piece of info
this here states on page 7 that NASA basically is just the public sector of the military spaceprogram and pretty much underlies it making me think its even more likely that NASA is mostly just a front to cover up the military program
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP85-00821R000100110007-7.pdf

it probably has a lot of reasons for NASA to lie though.
They could try to hide Ay lmaos, secret military space programm, some hidden continent the elites use as their small paradise, some openings in the polar regions (Hollow Earth) or a sheme where they say nasa gets 20 billion a year, but will only get a few million for some fakery, coke and hookers, while the rest is used for blackprojects like some false flags, some coups against a government that doesnt want to be a puppet, or said military space programm. probably multiple of the above

Attached: NASA-deceive.jpg (1100x935, 197K)

i declared war on reality long ago
i prefer my own artifical construct

Attached: feelmanhappy.jpg (1512x1512, 430K)

ty for the effort in any case. I dont really trust the government at all, but i had never thought about why NASA would lie about their random space stuff.

The military tech thing makes sense.

its almost certain that they do
there are fuck tones of oficial faked videos of the international space station
why they do it? i suspect its cheaper

earth isnt flat, but nasa certainly fakes things

>no brainlets allowed
>posting on Jow Forums

>How do you personally discern the difference between what is real v.s artificial?

I ask Jow Forums, read the Bible, or forget it and go my merry way.

>transcendental argument?

nothing of the sort

> I'm still fuzzy on what it is

How can one use the scientific method to determine if the scientific method is the best way to attain objective facts

This is the malady that is existential in nature. You have to come to terms that you don't know and will never know. You could decide you know or assert but this is the brains response to forming a gestalt, to connect the circle. I always ask myself what would Miles Davis do and the answer is I have no fucking idea.

Society is a meme now. We are only conditioned to be voratious consumers and duplicitous producers.