Where is he now?

where is he now?

Attached: 1521178185260.png (697x651, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmp3UNjeu0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the memeosphere

Attached: 1526116344460.jpg (688x918, 65K)

where do things go when they aren't here anymore?

He is a tree in hell right now.

SUB ZERO returned to the outworld.

as far as I could tell, all over his back wall and ceiling.

Idk I think he survived

Attached: D05E59BF-BAAE-4252-ABC7-1DBE20F2717D.gif (480x270, 926K)

how do you know he's not in paradise getting his dick sucked by 72 virgins?

Haunting Reiko as a ghost

reincarnated in Africa

Heaven, where everyone who escapes Incel life goes.

This, Dante’s inferno

Attached: 0F65E092-F02F-4747-9602-F6204B5F5577.jpg (800x985, 407K)

does he know i'm shitposting about him? can he feel my autism calling to him from across time and space?

Attached: 1521708658341m.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

Hell

Thats terrible. He was a kind and gentle soul.

>where is he now?
One can only guess.

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-225508.png (2560x1440, 1.59M)

seems unfair since his life was hell

He's someone else now.

Attached: images (2).jpg (309x475, 31K)

KABLOOEY!

That was a busy two weeks.

Attached: IMG_3529.jpg (1024x502, 83K)

but he embraced the hell

He’s rotting in the ground
You guys don’t actually believe we all float up to the sky and live happily ever after like a fairy tale do you?

Some graveyard somewhere or maybe he's been incinerated, fuck if I know.

He finally got his waifu, too bad the faggot will miss Stalker 2.

Who is that.

it changed me. i just can't stop thinking about it. don't know why. the ironic thing is he was still alive i would probably just call him a robot faggot and i wouldnt even care. why do we only value things we dont have anymore? it's that way with everything. objects, places, people... i remember old guitars i sold decades ago

Attached: 1519796481172.png (629x758, 715K)

Such a good looking shotgun.
Pity it couldn't have been reused.

Attached: IMG_3922.jpg (1180x664, 32K)

he died doing nothing his life was the epitome of meaningless

Gentle people don't blow their brains out with shotguns.

I believe all the energy we have in our body gets packed into one DNA molecuel that lives for billions of years waiting to be reborn. Theres no floating up to paradise. You become a whole new creature in a whole new environment with new desires and new needs. Youll float around eating some weird shit. Fucking some weird shit. Youll become life as your corpse rots.

He did, I saw him at school the other day

i was 15 years old in 1994 when kurt cobain did it

Yes he does, and yes he can.

ON THE WALL.

Its like you go back to the beginning of evolution. And you have to evolve from a microscopic organism to a human again.

And heaven and hell depends on weather you know how to be human.

>implying that game won't suck

he's with memes now

He's in heaven, his own little bubble world where he can have anything he desires
So he's most likely got a few hundred waifus and is playing vydia with us in earth

He tried to escape hell and so he'll most likely be in heaven

No. You dont know what getting everything you desire means. You might get what you desire. But in heaven everyone gets what they desire. And if you go around being a sleezeball. Those women youre abusing are gonna rip your dick off and feed it to you. Having everything you want is what happens in hell. Heaven is self control.

I put my faith in to the hohols, if they fuck it up they will loose something bigger than Crimea.

I was up that night too when it first came here. No matter how jaded and tough everyone pretends to be it isn't normal to witness these things. It should make you think and I think less of people who either claim otherwise or simply have slid too far down the evolutionary tree through retardation to have any response to graphically performed (needless?) death.
I was also in the thread when a Ukrainian or a Russian (?) brought us a heads up on why it had happened and who was involved in causing it, but I lost sight of that since I was crashing from lack of sleep at the time. I'd forgotten about it and I don't even know if /pol sorted it in the end, but presumably. Since then though /r9k (victims waiting to happen board) has brought more shit our way. The weakest link or what.
I don't have the Pepe holding little pepes hand. Have a hot chick instead.

Attached: IMG_4272.jpg (533x800, 58K)

>Having everything you want is what happens in hell. Heaven is self control
this statement seems intuitively true somehow

Interesting how you mention him being in a bubble. Listen to this guy. He saw the bubbles. He saw people getting what they desired. And those people ended up getting murdered. Youre notthe only conscious one. You cant just go around abusing people in the afterlife. Theyll fucking turn on you and murder you.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmp3UNjeu0k

desire puts you in a wheel, similarly desiring not to desire is the same wheel. it is a fire that cannot be quenched, you will never truly be happy. it's imperative to separate needs (physical necessity) and wants(physical benefit) from desire (emotional satisfaction)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (860x484, 120K)

yeah i've heard about that "scandal" or whatever you want to call it where gays on discord were blackmailing robots into taking HRT but i don't think shauiby was involved in that. he was just lonely and depressed like most of us on here

it was a staged falseflag crisis actor controlled opposition.

So you are the famous BLACKED poster from Australia? Honored to meet you sir.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

You don't actually believe dead inanimate matter spontaneously animated itself to life like a fairy tale, do you?

Attached: 1523085394567.png (680x680, 355K)

Where did you come from?

Thats a lot of holes

thought this was a shadman thread at first

A fedora sopa de macaco.

Attached: __hatoba_tsugu_hatoba_tsugu_drawn_by_komachi_pochi__ca87c6df943ce8b26c047bc9dce88653.png (1200x997, 542K)

the liquor store

Attached: images (1).png (221x228, 8K)

He made a brainlet meme before dying. What an hero.

PNG...

PNG is the patrician image format