Why is Generation Z (the post millennial demographic cohort) so supportive of trans rights?

Why is Generation Z (the post millennial demographic cohort) so supportive of trans rights?

Attached: 32FB45E2-F7C6-486B-B685-343201BB8B2F.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jews memed it

who cares? they're still a bunch of little kids. best not to listen to what undergrads have to say about anything

probably because younger people are always more liberal than older people tho? and because they're still trying to form a sense of identity and therefore grab onto what the older folks are shilling?

Is that pic benis related?

No way, he's 100% biological girl from birth.

Excessive freedom=Open arms towards degeneracy

three words
bunch of faggots.

/thread

(((demoralization)))

Attached: Demoralization.png (1360x980, 489K)

Jew brainwashing.

Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: image.jpg (3668x3284, 1.1M)

omfg yes :-DDDD

Attached: benis.jpg (1630x1110, 660K)

This dipshit spent the time to doll themselves up like this for nothing.

Waste of space.

gen x didnt beat their kids enough

If they don't act like a bitch, look, and act female.

ywaj look at what a faggot you are

They just want to fuck flesh traps, individualism uber alles

Yes. Anzu is woman.

Attached: 1525975519147.jpg (960x960, 699K)

since when does anzu post lewd pics?

That ain't her. She literally has no ass

LGBT is nothing short of a mafia. It's run as such that the minute you feel like you're different that they accept you into their family member, all this "support" when in reality you're just another pawn in this big board game. You mostly see it on the internet especially with younger people who are just discovering and questioning who they are. You feel a little strange? Surprise! You're actually this, and it's not like you know yourself better than a bunch of randoms because they know your entire life through one post on the internet.

But beware, if you have regrets it's hard to leave that "family". They'll call you a traitor. You'll lose that support. You'll be put on a blacklist with your so call new "friends".

xenoestrogens in the water/food. Steep decline in testosterone levels in the past few decades.

Attached: 1520388830896.png (1065x653, 23K)

they're in the chemtrails and vaccines too

Never met one who was t b h.
Seems mostly like an internet meme.

PIC UNRELATED ANZU IS A BIOLOGICAL FEMALE

post more anzu!

Attached: kdtyketytytyut6yuei.png (714x540, 426K)

>trans rights
Nothing has ever prevented trannies from being trannies. As with damn near anything in life nobody cares what someone else is doing. They care when it's in their face all day as if it's a badge of pride to be an abomination. They should cut their dicks off, dilate their mangina, and drink wine while posting on tumblr and leave the rest of the world alone. Nobody cares.

Attached: nobody cares.jpg (3000x2000, 570K)

Sometimes freedom is slavery.

Attached: DGpQMmtWsAAKW6Y.jpg (1638x2048, 337K)

Because we all came out retarded.

i technically fall under gen z and i think we should send them to worse places than the Nazis sent the jews they will be the end of our world as we know it and they want everybody to be a trans nigger too we should shoot everyone we see and do the same to the niggers

Attached: 20180312_232036370_iOS.jpg (360x480, 32K)

psychotic eunuch ≠ female

u sure about that

Attached: nazi niggas.png (705x529, 71K)

The liberal indoctrination in the school system

Because they're american and americans are brainwashed.

Because of (a) media, and (b) education jamming the shit down their throats. The topic and past 15-20 years alone could fill numerous case studies in indoctrination.

yup

Idk but I’m really glad they are. I’m a transgender woman and I’m a millennial (27).

You're a man and I hope you kill yourself

t. Gen Z

Wait I'm 19 and I'm not supportive of trannies at all

Wait I'm 19 and I'm not supportive of trannies at all
That's one of the ONLY good things about being arab, I can spit at them and that's alright