Israeli Jewish Terrorists Holocaust'ing Palestinians [Disturbing]

Reminds One of The Holodomor [The Holocaust of White People, Carried Out by Israeli Jews]!
bitchute.com/video/OPDM23tGQyGM

Attached: ISRAEL PALESTINE MEMES j.png (2452x1244, 3.53M)

jews are devils

israelis aren't jews

Attached: 1507362497248.png (2550x3300, 627K)

There are GOOD PEOPLE on BOTH SIDES.

haha! The Concil on FR, AIPAC and So on? These are all Jewish Terrorist run groups we know who the Jew Terrorists are and they must be eradicated and AIPAC is part of the Jew Terrorist Internationalist Network which occupies all White European nations.

Israel is a JEW Terrorist State. Israel is a JEWISH ZOG of Palestien a Zionist Occupying Government in Palestine and Zionism is Judaism.

If you don't know this, you are not capable of truly being Pro-Palestinian Freedom from Jew Terrorist Israeli ZOG Occupation.

Attached: JEW WORLD ORDER HITLER WAS RIGHT MEME.jpg (568x335, 107K)

>haha! The Concil on FR, AIPAC and So on? These are all Jewish Terrorist run groups we know who the Jew Terrorists are and they must be eradicated and AIPAC is part of the Jew Terrorist Internationalist Network which occupies all White European nations.
Thatsthejoke.jpg

No, Israel is a Jew Terrorist state and they did 9/11 and they have Dual Israeli Citizen (Jewish Terrorists who are GUILTY OF HIGH TREASON) occupying White European nations and seeing to it that all White Nations are Racially Genocided (they are killing off the white race via a slow racial genocide, BECAUSE THEY OCCUPY ALL WHITE NATIONS!).

This said, they are a Jewish Terrorist state and anyone who is Pro-Israel is not to be taken seriously. Israel must be eradicated and that land goes back to Palestinians. There is no Two State solution. Israel carried out acts of war against the American People and when they no longer control the American government or other White nations, it's time for them to be eradicated. ERADICATED.

Attached: ISRAELDID911 A THE USS LIBERTY ATTACKS - Copy.png (729x604, 458K)

But you made a disinformation mistake by stating "Israelis aren't Jews" they are, and they are all Jewish Anti-White Terrorists.

israelis aren't jews.

JUDAISM IS A RELIGION

Judaism is a Race, Rabbi. Stop spreading disinformation here, Jew.

Attached: 1ae38b9cdb7db745bf39f432feef0efdf6c8813.png (981x515, 488K)

Zionism created the psy op that Judaism is a race. Before that it wasn't considered a race.

You don't fool us here Dual Israeli Citizen Jews are he problem and Jews ARE A RACE. Not an ideology.

Jews aren't a race.

judaism is a racial religion, you fucking faggot, stop being a retard

No it isn't. Judaism is a religion and anyone can convert.

None of this disturbs me whatsoever.

>mfw the mudslimes in their gaza prison should have stopped overbreeding 35 years ago

Attached: 1478653493206.png (436x436, 170K)

If they are a race, which haplogroup are they?

All of the above. One can be Jewish by genetics, by place of birth, and/or by religion.

Judaism is not a race. There is only 1 race.

Jews are a race and they are specified as Jewish Terrorists

It should disturb you. When the kikes genocide the muds and establish Greater Israel, who do you is gonna start overbreeding

I dont care what semites do in their own countries, as long as they are not showing up in mine after they fuck up their own shit.

Attached: 1478657133853.jpg (480x337, 22K)

>as long as they dont show up in my country
toppest kek

The Jews who oppress the non whites there control your nation and import them. You didn't know that? You must be a JIDF pretending to be an American. You could be a Dual Israeli Citizen too. But you are Anti-White if you are okay with Jews over there doing that to Non-Whites. And that is a confirmed fact.

Why are the mudshits using their children as a shield then when they're trying to storm the border?

Nope, but I do give the jews credit for turning a piece of worthless arab-infested desert into a habitable country. For the most part I just dont care what is happening in the asshole of the world, again, as long as the garbage isnt washing up on the shores of Europe or any other Western Nation. If Zionist plans for greater Israel included a final solution to the muslim question, what is there to complain about?

Attached: 1483902584003.webm (640x360, 2.74M)