Spreading the Truth about the Charlottesville driver into the Normiesphere

Timeline:

>Driving away from protests, possibly to avoid the violence.
>Antifa (admitted on video) with an assault rifle points it at Jame's car and "waves him on"
>James turns a corner only to find himself confronted with a road full of protesters
>Drives cautiously towards them, apparently hoping they would separate as there is now no way out but forwards
>While he has slowed down almost to a full stop, protesters encircle his car and begin to hit it with blunt objects
>Steps on the accelerator and honks his horn in the hope that the crowd will disperse and allow him through, fearing for his life if he stops
>Protesters don't disperse, moments before impact, brake lights come on.
>Reluctantly hits crowd with his vehicle, crowd encircle and begin to smash windows and one is seen trying to pull open the door
>Has no choice but to reverse out
>Morbidly Obese girl dies from a heart attack after being out on an incredibly hot day, smoking cigarettes, yelling protest chants and being knocked over by a car
>Too late
>Manatee down
>Kike's wet dream to shut down all white nationalists

And yet all we can expect is a Communist Show-Trial. He is going to jail for murder. Please spread all of the Charlottesville evidence you can into the normie-sphere by any means necessary so that we don't have this stain on our record and an innocent man who feared for his life and was just out to celebrate white pride doesn't spend the rest of his life in prison. We have until November to make everyone aware.

Attached: jamesalexfields.png (384x426, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/07/charlottesville-reconstructing-heather-heyer-movements/
gab.ai/TheMadDimension/posts/24214146
youtube.com/watch?v=6FocYo2R6Hg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Untitled.png (638x456, 343K)

*James'

Its 2am in Bongland, forgive me.

I think it'd come off better if you guys had more of a movement-wide commitment to non-violence. If you're saying "let's stomp some antifa heads" beforehand it's hard to roll that back after the fact. That's one thing Spencer does ok.

Do you have evidence for any of this, or did you just concoct this story in your sleep-deprived mind and type it out?

Holy shit that guy is baller

Kill yourself FBI shill

I am someone that believes only in directly defending oneself from physical attack. All other uses of violence are Nigger-Tier imo.

It would be genuinely nice to see a culture of peace emerge within white activist movements, but there are a lot of glow in the dark shills around that will always be there to start violence.

accurate minus the heart attack part, autopsy revealed blunt force trauma

Autopsy revealed Heart Attack caused by Blunt force Trauma to the best of my knowledge, still, I take your point.

Attached: heather-heyer.jpg (620x460, 52K)

the whole charlottesville incident goes into a grey area the more you look at it. i mean the reaction by fields to accelerate to get through the crowd is a grey area morally/legally and with heathers death being caused by a heart attack by being by a car, makes you wonder if she would have died if she was in good health.

This.

I did believe at first that she was the person circled in red in the crowd who wasn't even directly hit, but hi-res images show her (second pic) face through the windshield shortly before impact.

Still remarkable that there are many recent photos of her and the media didn't show anything from after 2009. Those are fucking MySpace pictures...

did she have a modern social media page? it is plausible that's the best pic they could immediately find afterward. im in a similar boat because the only social media i have is a twitter account (i dont use) and my profile pic is a selfie i took like four years ago

She seems to have been clipped by the car and knocked down. Also, she have a history of cocaine use?

And the girl in teal is not Heyer

Attached: IMG_6757.jpg (960x673, 565K)

Yeah, the Daily Beast wrote an article about me and they took my profile picture from LinkedIn, which was four years old at the time.

The (((media))) love using this picture in combination with old pictures of Heyer to make people believe that she is the girl in Teal.

If we can prove history of Cocaine use, on top of the fact she was morbidly obese, smoked constantly and was only clipped by the car as made plausible by this image, there is a good chance that the worst Fields could be looking at is Manslaughter if ""the powers that be"" don't get involved and politicize the shit out of the trial.

He wasn't the driver.

Attached: 1502601830030.jpg (1200x1339, 443K)

i think even without potental drug use of heather, manslaughter would be a good charge since he physically chose to drive at the crowd, but also one thing to keep in mind is on modern cars prolly going back like 15 years the computer acts like a black box on a plane. in a post crash investigation they can how many milliseconds they brakes were pushed before an accident.

If she died of sudden cardiac arrest, it's possible that she was unlucky and the "bump" of her impacting the ground or someone else caused commotio cordis. That's pretty rare.

She was obese and had been for years, and a smoker - bad for heart disease. But she was still young and a heart attack would have been unlikely given her age. A history of cocaine abuse would have made a heart attack at her age a lot more likely.

In a just court system Fields would already have been acquitted by a grand jury.

An old theory, but not one we should be focusing on right now. It just dilutes the situation.

The fact is that everyone considers him to be the driver and he is on trial for it and theories contradicting that will just destroy our credibility in building up his defense case.

We could save this man, one of /our/ own, from spending his life in a cage with Niggers for nothing more than self defense, but the cards are against him especially with the fact that the man who was attacked by a group of Dindus wielding blunt objects that same day who won the fight and hit back with a bit of wood as hard as he could's Jury has just said they want him to go away for ten years.

This. The car is a model with a data recorder to the best of my knowledge, if it shows that he hit the breaks before impact and sounded the horn on his approach, manslaughter is a likely outcome, but remember that they will try to politicize this trial. The Jury will go in with guilty on their minds regardless of anything other than extraordinary evidence and the locality will feel pressure to make an example of him so as to not go against the wishes of the communist mobs.

There will be riots in the streets if he is acquitted, and they are very aware of this.

No, she's the woman with her hair in a bun and a sling over her black shirt. You can see most of her back. She's about even with the convertible's rear lights.
There's videos that show her falling. She's just as fat as the corpse. I had them on my old computer.

and to add more ive personally seen the data from these things they are pretty accurate

I thought this at first too, but you can see that it is just another manatee out that day. I need to dig up the photo that show's Heather's face through the windshield just before impact. Unfortunately she took at least a semi-direct hit.

Concoction of possibility is sufficient for negation of narrative, i.e. the notion that he intentionally rammed the crowd. Do you have evidence for any of that, or do you just believe that story in your unthinking mind?

That skinny beta faggot couldn't have reversed out of there like the driver did. It was a professional driver. The airbag didn't even deploy....

got a feeling since this took place in the south there will be a lot of manatees present

This.
stfu

likely automatic transmission along with adrenaline rush would not be hard

After /our_goy/ got convicted of malicious wounding for teaching de'andre 'im a worthless nigger' harris a lesson the only way niggers learn (force), i don't think james has a snowball's chance in hell. Which is sad because he did nothing wrong.

All evidence against the commies will be thrown out.

>James turns a corner only to find himself confronted with a road full of protesters
So why didn't he stop and reverse and find another street to drive down??? This is common sense when driving a car. You don't drive down streets full of people.....................

Sadly this is why I have bought up the Fields case again. If one of our own who was attacked by a gang of gorillas wielding blunt objects is looking at ten years for defending himself...

He turned the corner because there were protesters clashing on the street in front of him before he did so, also standing on that road was a Communist with an assault rifle pointing it at his car, openly admitted in writing and on video, Its instinct to get the hell away from that situation.

well heres thing with fields his car being a muscle car likely had good fucking brakes at any time he could have stopped before hitting those parked cars

an assault is different

All we have to do is wait for the hearings and maybe the trial. There's a good chance he is acquitted or the charges are dismissed. Just be ready to attack the media for their very distorted portrayal of the day's events as they try to quietly sweep it under the rug.

Have you ever done it before? Try it. It's a little hard to drive straight and fast backwards, especially after smashing right into a car you weren't expecting to be there. That beta fag couldn't have pulled it off. It wasn't him driving. Plus no airbag deploying. Why no airbag?

>An old theory, but
He wasn't the driver. The driver was not him. It's not a theory. It's right there in the pic.

He came to an almost complete stop, his car was then hit with a blunt object and dented while others were encircling it to further attack him. From his perspective, if he stopped he would be dragged from his car and beaten. They were denting the car and trying to smash windows as soon as he turned onto that street.

He could have still reversed....

big land whale didn't even get thit

Attached: hhjigglesantifa.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

Unfortunately that photo could still easily be Fields. The tinted windows and angle of sunlight give him that complexion.

If you have any further photographs, I would be willing to properly consider it. I am genuinely open minded about it but I will remain objective.

SELF DEFENSE

add
>protests organized by professional jewish provocateur
>police stand-down order issued by mayor to create inevitable violence
>viral vid filmed by Kony statefag

>viral vid filmed by Kony statefag

Elaborate. That is something I haven't heard before.

why no airbag?

answer that question right now

why no airbag?

That is something I genuinely can't answer. It could be any number of reasons, all of them unlikely. Why didn't it deploy? Any anons with knowledge of modern motor vehicles willing to step in?

>Unfortunately that photo could still easily be Fields.
How?

> The tinted windows and angle of sunlight give him that complexion.
And changed his features as well.

>If you have any further photographs, I would be willing to properly consider it.
No, you won't.

> I am genuinely open minded about it but I will remain objective.
No, you're not.

Fuck off shill.

Attached: 1502602691880.webm (1920x1080, 2.52M)

I examined this as it was going down and even saw the aerial footage, mapped out the cars route and where it was left. Shits fishy as hell. What about that crashed heli, what did they film?

I asked for evidence that something actually occurred, and you call ME unthinking while asserting that just because something COULD have happened, it negates the "narrative." Please don't reproduce.

anyone know the year and model ( i know is a charger im talking more specific) maybe there was recall or something

The man in the vehicle appears to have a different complexion, its true. Perhaps it wasn't the same person, but I need further evidence.

There is footage of Fields driving the car away moments later. The car-switch theory explains this and also explains why the helicopter was downed, but there are more dots that need to be found and connected before we jump to conclusions.

>COULD have happened, it negates the "narrative."
Yes. Unless there is evidence for the narrative's truth. So do you have any, idiot?

We have footage from multiple angles, we have eyewitness testimony including that of a person who was injured by the car, who was just out that day and had no affiliation, saying that fields honked his horn on the approach and that he felt the driver was "Just trying to get out of there" - We have accounts of the person who pointed an assault rifle, magazine clipped in place, at Fields.

What do you have that shows his intent was to harm and that it was premeditated?

Stunt cars get the air bags taken out.... because they know the car is going to crash...

The deepstate fucked up.

Odd how perfectly the driver was able to steer the car? Seems impossible to me

>Antifa (admitted on video) with an assault rifle points it at Jame's car and "waves him on"
absolute fed

kind a hard fuck up if you think all they would have to do is get a silver challenger

The fact that the airbag didn't deploy could add credence to the fact that he applied the brakes just before the impact. Perhaps it was a slow enough impact that it didn't register? I am not a mechanic unfortunately, but if you look at the footage, he does slow down considerably before his car hits the stationary one in front.

could be a defect, remember the thing about a car manufacturers not doing recalls unless court settlements cost more

There is more than enough damage to the front of his vehicle to activate the airbags

is based britbong OP going to show up in court with this evidence?

>webm
nose doesn't match

They'd misrepresent us or false flag.

Feel trapped? Good. Plan accordingly. All ya can do.

Yet the footage revealed she was never hit.

So what the fuck?

someone earlier was saying something along the lines of seeing her face on the windshield, try to read the thread fag

> that will just destroy our credibility in building up his defense case.
I get what you're saying, but LITERALLY that would be "his" best defense.
But yeah, in a game of jewery, they're time is up

Attached: cheers.jpg (467x600, 43K)

i think it was like the second car that hit her?

your right the cars the physically hit the protestors were parked in front of the challenger

Their narrative is complete and utter horseshit and ass-backwards and we need to shove the truth about that day down people's throats.

Occidental Dissent has some good play-by-plays: occidentaldissent.com/2017/09/07/charlottesville-reconstructing-heather-heyer-movements/

This. If you believe that soiboi drove the charger, you probably believe the helo crashed because they had some unqualified redneck do the maintenance... and don’t know about Obama’s trying to set the same shot up in Richmond a few weeks later.

>The man in the vehicle appears to have a different complexion, its true.
And different features, its true.

> Perhaps it wasn't the same person, but I need further evidence.
Yes, Kike, I know.

>There is footage of Fields driving the car away moments later.
This is from that footage. This is literally the only picture we have of the driver from the incident.

Fuck off shill.

Keep doing that work and spreading the truth in the normiesphere, and have hope.

gab.ai/TheMadDimension/posts/24214146

Attached: evidence.png (599x286, 26K)

Attached: proof.png (744x562, 585K)

Attached: fields chased.jpg (669x784, 294K)

Charlottesville: Car Crash - Motion Stabilized

1. His car is attacked TWICE - driver's side rear, then passenger-side door
2. He appears to accelerate after car is first smashed
3. Slowing down footage makes it much easier to hear honking of a car horn. Car horn further debunks myth that he was "domestic terrorist" TRYING to hurt people.
4. The black truck - which was between Heather Heyer and the Dodge - seems visually blocked by the illegal gathering (they ignored State of Emergency, were jaywalking on open roads, and had no permit to protest)

youtube.com/watch?v=6FocYo2R6Hg