Race is a social construct

race is a social construct

we are all born the same - what differs is the lived experience and the understanding of how things should be

convince me wrong

Attached: big_1471905246_image.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2012/03/18/opinion/sunday/the-benefits-of-bilingualism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i agre

Attached: 1458953201054.jpg (795x895, 84K)

how should things be

Attached: 1498690192792.jpg (5000x3690, 616K)

this is no true

webm related

Attached: whitemanchildfighting.webm (750x422, 2.86M)

nah imagine you born (most likely adopted) black but in a rich, intelligent white family

you not gonna steal bikes or twerk for muneys

gas the kikes

Attached: 1390497910377.jpg (235x214, 20K)

i wouldnt call myself racist but honestly m8. muscles and the dick size doesnt really sort shit in life... better go uni and sort education out

Science is rooted in facts.

Sorry bucko but being a shitskin isn't freedom.

It's slavery.

Race is a social construct but useful for group cohesion.

Ethnicity is very real, and can more accurately describe differences between groups.

Almost all people that come from an ethnicity were their skin is darker than a paper bag are usually trash.

the very reason why we're living is literally to fuck with girls and girls prefer masculine men over puny small dicked little cumskin
having a high test is the most important thing as a man

Attached: BBCdancing.webm (576x320, 1.15M)

If an alien came to Earth and saw a black African and a white European it would probably think those are two distinctly different but related species. Black Africans and white Europeans probably didn't originate from the same source, and I say that as someone whose genetic make up is about 70% black African.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

ever heard of choice theory?

ill let you fuck sluts, while i ascend in my career; get a white, intelligent wife and give birth to 3 healthy white kiddos that will carry my legacy to the future.

in the mean time you baby-butt will be cleaning mcdonalds toilets :^)

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

triggered little wh*Toid spotted

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Attached: Public Defender.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

Attached: (you).jpg (1649x931, 132K)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

Then this happened

Attached: 1425788219384.webm (300x400, 2.66M)

I don't have a problem with black people, just black culture.

This.

daily reminder that monolinguals are subhumans, which is proven by science

Being bilingual, it turns out, makes you smarter.
It can have a profound effect on your brain, improving cognitive skills not related to language and even shielding against dementia in old age.

The collective evidence from a number of such studies suggests that the bilingual experience improves the brain’s so-called executive function — a command system that directs the attention processes that we use for planning, solving problems and performing various other mentally demanding tasks.
These processes include ignoring distractions to stay focused, switching attention willfully from one thing to another and holding information in mind — like remembering a sequence of directions while driving.

Bilingualism’s effects also extend into the twilight years. In a recent study of 44 elderly Spanish-English bilinguals, scientists led by the neuropsychologist Tamar Gollan of the University of California, San Diego, found that individuals with a higher degree of bilingualism — measured through a comparative evaluation of proficiency in each language — were more resistant than others to the onset of dementia and other symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease: the higher the degree of bilingualism, the later the age of onset.

nytimes.com/2012/03/18/opinion/sunday/the-benefits-of-bilingualism.html

All distinctions are a social construct. That doesn't mean they aren't based on objectively-existent differences.
>convince me wrong
If you're impressionable enough to pose the argument in the first place, proving you wrong, as I've done with a single sentence, and convincing you aren't the same thing.

He never mentioned being monolingual. I guess you must be monolingual.

Hey Sakurai, how are you doing?

Attached: 1526430964938.png (564x635, 191K)

ты eбaный нигep je peux parler a 4 langues you fucking piece of human garbage. mittu keeld sa tead?

almost all of brit cucks are monolinguals, you damn mutt

>google translation

kys

back to the plantation with you jamal

try me bitch. ask any question on french, russian, english, estonian or even german

I'd rather be a mutt than an Ape pinché negro pedazo de mierda

then*