Why doesn't the Right care about the national debt anymore...

Why doesn't the Right care about the national debt anymore? You people were conducting "Tea Party rallies" to protest Obama during his eight years in office but none of you say anything about Trump incurring trillion dollar deficits and increasing the national debt closer towards 100% of the GDP.

Attached: 1520921832289.jpg (1280x1100, 220K)

Burn Weimerica to the ground who cares about fucking shekel counting

So you elected Trump to burn America to the ground, not because you actually think he would be a good president?

because (((conservatives)))

Hurr durr let's talk in circles about positions you're putting in my mouth I'm so BTFO I love minorities now

Attached: 1525661605297.jpg (300x295, 14K)

I didn't misrepresent you. You said burn America to the ground.

It's literally impossible to pay back the debt without eliminating social security and medicare.

There are bigger problems that national debt, who cares when your people are disappear from this world.

>Because Obama was a nigger

Attached: pbox.gif (1008x1062, 264K)

this

Its monopoly money. Debt is gdp

because the republicans care more about taking money from ordinary americans and giving it to wallstreet and big corporations than they do about the future or our children

Attached: trumpsogreat.jpg (610x887, 83K)

>Implying Mr.An-Cap has a moral dilemma about destorying Weimerica

What's your excuse for Trump's trillion dollar budget deficit? When Obama was in office, conservatives were out protesting about the national debt.

This. I truly believe this is a sign of maturity. When I was younger I always thought, "We can fight and save America! We can make it all better!" but now, there is no saving the wretched squalor. We have fallen so far from our foundation and so far from what we were son on track to become. What killed us? The establishment of the federal reserve? WW1? WW2? Creating and facilitating the U.N.? Israel? The Immigration Act of 1965? We might never know what was the final nail in the coffin, but there are many, many nails in it. The only chance we have is a quick and rapid collapse. Similar to putting down a beloved family pet, we must put down this once great country if anything good is to ever come from these lands again. This is my final stance on this issue, even though it makes me incredibly depressed.

We have our Bitcoin and gold, go ahead and blow out the currency. Would be the best thing imaginable.

I wish Trump wouldn't waste money of wars for Israel, but it really doesn't matter if you "only" run a 500 billion dollar deficit instead of a trillion dollar one. The end result will be the same.

The national debt is unpayable and it's a cyclical self paying system run by self interested fucks that run everything and has no recourse for their actions until it finally catches up with them and everything collapses and we'll all die.

Kek

>money of wars
money on wars*

Fuck off commie kike

Tea Party was implict White Nationalism, nobody gives a shit about the debt, every US Dollar printed is automatically indebted to the Federal Reserve, there's no escaping the kike debt/interest merry go round.

Do you know who the US gov. owes the debt to? Would paying it back be a good thing, consequentially speaking?

Fuck off with the endless spam threads already.

Attached: Libertarianism.png (1231x441, 25K)

Attached: Unbridled Capitalism.jpg (1807x933, 902K)

>hurrrrrr muh capitalism

Attached: 1526383405384.png (530x687, 173K)

Attached: Beaver on self-sufficency.png (1896x1752, 1.56M)

Attached: What is Fascism.png (886x1322, 125K)

Attached: NatSoc.jpg (1024x878, 196K)

Attached: 4 Stages.png (1544x2400, 596K)

>caring about the relative debt of a fake, debt based fiat-currency curated by jewish bankers for the enrichment of their peers and greater Israel
>being this retarded

Money Is Worthless

Attached: Beaver on Money.jpg (1903x1586, 803K)

Attached: Projection.jpg (1166x595, 146K)

Attached: 1516045240932m.jpg (900x1024, 245K)

You're not wrong in this, but go one step further about how Democrats wish to enslave everyone to the government with thier communist bullshit.
We are not represented in America one bit, instead of fixing it we just keep voting republitard or democunt.

wtf I love communism now

because everyone went to Jow Forums and bought crypto

HAHA he thinks party has anything to do with anything