How much more land is Israel supposed to give up...

How much more land is Israel supposed to give up? Terrorists and anti-Semites won't be happy until Israel and the Jewish people completely disappear.

Attached: Israel.jpg (1000x800, 90K)

Wrong kike. the Ancient Kingdom of Israel belonged to the ancestors of the Palestinians. Your ancestors were busy jewing people in Khazaria.

Attached: Israel #1.jpg (638x638, 66K)

shouldn't you be in the middle east getting blown up by muzzies for israel instead if making this shit thread?

>more land is Israel supposed to give up?

All of it. DEUS VULT

the first picture is incorrect. the second picture is incorrect too. quit spreading misinformation. the third picture shows current illegal occupation. israel has had no right to exist since the one-two punch of titus/hadrian of almost 2,000 years ago

cringe

GTFO,Heretic!!

All of them

dont worry senpai we're taking it all back

Attached: 28378812_353659511709478_9153244123539301846_n.jpg (759x656, 48K)

From the Nile to the Euphrates. This is where Jews belong.

Attached: greaterisrael.jpg (820x450, 90K)

God took your land away when you rejected the Messiah and devoted yourselves to satan you filthy kike. Enjoy what’s left of your shitty life before you spend eternity burning in hell.

Well, I guess choosing a different location would've been a smarter choice for a safe haven/state for jews but what do I know?

The holy land belongs to God's chosen people, the Christians

>God's chosen people
>the Christians
brainlet

>This is where Jews belong.
You posted the wrong picture, user.
Here, let me help.

Attached: Jewish Homeland.jpg (800x533, 94K)

THE GOOD GUYS JUST NEED A SMALLER H BOMB NOW LOL, JEWS BTFO.

>won't be happy until Israel and the Jewish people completely disappear
nailed it

all of it.

Attached: 1526345003138.jpg (560x346, 42K)

this is true

Israel deserves no land. Israel needs to be removed.

The holy land belongs to God's chosen people, the Americans.

Attached: 1520609789823.jpg (1067x800, 549K)

Hebrew =/= Jewish.

Synagogue of satan spreading their lies yet again.

>oven.png
This is where jews truly belong.

oh boy do the jews really pretend they were the only ones that lived in that area

do they really pretend that they weren't hillfolk that moved into canaanite ruins after the bronze age collapse

Attached: en-canaanite-map.jpg (326x300, 18K)

Gibs clay, we controlled these lands 2 centuries ago.

Attached: Europe_1812_map_en.png (1200x790, 778K)

If a kingdom, or a state has been conquered and lost their land, they don't deserve it. Europeans literally gave Israel to the Jews, and still to this day they disrespect us. Fuck the kikes. Lets all pray that Iran enacts the final solution once more.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

the best europe, he should have never went into russia

>Terrorists and anti-Semites won't be happy until Israel and the Jewish people completely disappear.
Well, if the Jews are aiming the please....

Israel would crumble without American taxpayer's buying them shinny new toys to blow apart Palestinian children with

Attached: 26uyp.jpg (809x539, 84K)

Israel should have never existed and deserves to be erased from the map.

How do you grow from a population of 200,000 to 7,000,000 if you're being genocided?

With jews you win

>first pick
blatantly false. Israel wasn't even a Kingdom in 1000 BC (NOT E). It was a collection of theocratic tribes warring with all its neighbors.
>2nd pic
Also blatanly false. All that land was British Imperial Mandate, with the only Jewish land being privately owned.
tl;dr you're the dumbest kike yet
This lmao

Bullshit, they were weak cucks who lost the Balkans to the Muslims. Need I remind you that after BTFO'ing the French, Russia removed the Ottomans from the Balkans, and would have retaken Constantinople if the British hadnt interfered and started helping the Turks.

Mass immigration.
Singapore has a 1.0 fertility rate and a growing population because they can replenish the chinese stock from China.

You know what? If every single Jew in the world fucked back off to Israel and stayed there forever I'd be happy enough for them to have Greater Israel.Go there, stay there, and never leave for any reason.

Double bullshit, Napoleon's only wars with the Ottomans were before France was an Empire.

Israel and the people can all die.
Your race is absolute scum.

The Khans owned all of Asia and parts of Europe. I don't hear the Mongolians crying about their land. JEWS HAVE NO RIGHT TO ISRAEL.

There was never any ancient jewish kingdom in Palestine with borders like that. Palestine was a province of Egypt and outside the Bible there is practically NOTHING in the historical or archeological record about any jews until the elephantine papyri in Egypt. Which corresponded to Samaritans. Prior to this there are four artifacts of mostly dubious origins and interpretation which mention nothing biblical whatsoever but biblical “historians” and jews think they prove jews but the evidence is weak.

Herodotus knows of no jews when describing Palestine (which he refers to as Palestine by name, it wasn’t some term made up by Hadrian centuries later like jews claim). There was no doubt a jewish city and some jewish areas and heretics but we are talking after Herodotus. You have jews all over Arabia and also in Rome and Babylon and elsewhere in greater numbers. Then you have the later jewish himyarite kingdom of Yemen.

jews were never of any geographical significance in and around Palestine until 1948. The kingdom of David and Solomon is fictional jewish bullshit fairytales and lies. Even the western wall was part of a Roman fort, not a jewish temple. The Romans destroyed Jerusalem completely and established a new city near and on the ruins called Aelia Capitolina. A few centuries later Constantine renamed it Jerusalem. jews call it the “old city” but it’s foundation is 100% Roman.

Give Germany back their land and maybe we'll talk.

Ironical this is how I found out my ex-wife no longer loved me.

But non-anglo Christians since anglo Christians are zionists

DEUS VULT

The Jews may have made up the WE WUZ KINGS story while in Babylonia

Please stop using the anti-west anti-culture BCE/CE atheist propaganda nomenclature.

This, so hard. What the fuck is the point of BCE/CE? What does the CE 1 signify? Fuck those cunts.

Have you even read the Bible? Jews keep fucking with God and lose it all. He forgives. Cycle continues. They don't ever get the land you claim they do.

They stole that land from the Canaanites, idiot.

Jews own my apartment that I'm sitting in right now and I don't see it on that map, so...

If jews care so much about that land, why do they threaten to blow it up with them everytime they get their ass whopped in order to make the USA/western world help them out?

The Amalekites don't seem such bad people in retrospect

>if the British hadnt interfered and started helping the Turks.
Seriously, what the fuck are the British doing?
One moment they help someone and the next moment they fuck their shit up.
Turkey is still struggling with Kurdistan meme the British started while pretty much the entire western world has to deal with wahhabism/islamic terror

Attached: 1505021108085.png (800x2048, 357K)

Go back to r*ddit.

>BCE

>b-but the trillions of dollars woth of money dumbed on Jews and fighting their wars only amounts to 0.0001% the value of the moon its literally nothing

bump

>1920s British Mandate of Palestine
>Jewish land
The lying media has gone too far this time.

I don't get why it cuts through SA like that.

Yes jews vanishing would be the greatest thing on this planet.

In Jesus' name we pray amen.

Jew did have a kingdom in the Canaan region but got assfucked by Assyrians and Akkadians early on.

>How much more land is Israel supposed to give up?
All of it and the lives of its citizens too.

Honestly I don't care one way or the other. Seriously, it's a battle between Muslims and Jews, why should I give a fuck if I'm never? My opinion is that it belongs to whichever side can hold the land by right of conquest.

>I'm neither*

>and would have retaken Constantinople if the British hadnt interfered and started helping the Turks.
Eternal anglo

Make a map of Israel and Palestinian territories over the years but switch the labels