‘My next call is to ICE!’: A man flipped out because workers spoke Spanish at a Manhattan deli

>This is Trump's America

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/05/16/my-next-call-is-to-ice-watch-a-man-wig-out-because-workers-spoke-spanish-at-a-manhattan-deli/

Attached: tour_img-791698-148.jpg (1200x630, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/05/16/my-next-call-is-to-ice-watch-a-man-wig-out-because-workers-spoke-spanish-at-a-manhattan-deli/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he did nothing wrong

based D&C

Besides by an anti intellectual moron

>I can't speak two languages you should go to jail.

This is why English needs to be the Official Language.

Whoever doesn't speak it should be deported to whatever shithole they crawled out of.

Americans can get a little bitchy about ppl not speaking "american" sometimes, experienced it myself.
I hope it's not too much time that ICE wastes on this anecdotal nonsense.

fuck off spic nigger

Cool buddy. Me and my buddies - millions of them - are going to go to Chile, refuse to learn Spanish, refuse to get a visa to stay legally, and actively take pride in only speaking English. Your fault - should've learned 2 languages, right?
We speak the same language retard

They left the part out about them all being illegal immigrants and him being right... But how does this make news? And why to these news reports attempt to shame the person reporting it? I saw a local news story where a guy put out flyers with the ice number ... And this was reported as a hate crime and the guy smeared on the news for am entire segment... Even interviewed his cat lady liberal neighbor who said how vibrant and Latino the neighborhood was now and how racism can't be tolerated.

good. get the fuck out
spanish is fucking disgusting

this has got to be a stunt. Litterally %98 of food service workers in NYC speak Spanish.

he aint got no chill

Unless you are a skilled worker, you should be forced to speak English. There's enough qualified fruit pickers in the world, we don't need ones that don't understand the rules.

>There's enough qualified fruit pickers in the world

This is factually wrong though. There aren't enough Americans willing to do the job.

Spanish is beautiful but we make it sound awful.

I’m a native spanish speaker and I don’t even care, they shouldn’t be speaking spanish, its rude to everyone around, seems like ur talking shit that u dont want others to understand.

Fellow spics need to speak english and stop making the rest of us look like niggers.

Don't be so hard on yourself Texas

>This is factually wrong though. There aren't enough Americans willing to do the job.

0 days without jewish tricks

Horseshit

>there aren't enough Americans willing to do the job for criminally low wages
FTFY

Is the video available in youtube?

Come on, they are illegals guaranteed. Probably subhuman Puerto Ricans.

based jew

speaking another language in public is a sign of disrespect to others. a private conversation is one thing but loud kitchen talk. its just so they can say disparaging things out loud about people

Attached: 1519623982439.jpg (615x409, 36K)

The job wouldn't exist at higher wages because it wouldn't be profitable for the employers dumbass.

kikes can't be base-

[Citation needed]

Even if we assume you are right, that's a problem that would be solved with the abolishment of welfare. Now seems like a good time to give the daily reminder that our real unemployment rate for the working-aged is over 25%.

Then it shouldn't exist

youre so cool. pretending to be retarded

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>Let's artificially depress our economy!

This is how stupid you sound.

This is Trump's America? Be grateful he let you stay faggot nigger.

Wash Post? LMAO. a 300 million dollar CIA sponsored rag is what you read? No wonder you are so damn stupid

Attached: op cocksucker.jpg (239x226, 38K)

In spanish we have "la" or "el" as an equivalent of "the". But, " la" is for feminine nouns and "el" for masculine nouns.

"La Carla"
"El Carlos"
"La niña"
"El niño"

And then you wonder why you have gender disorders.....

PD: some people want to change this to make it gender equal, like in english.

Attached: Phoenix_and_Document_2.gif (256x192, 80K)

And why oh why isn't it profitable?
(((GMO seeds))) costing a fortune?
A lack of (((certification)))?
Or is it more along the lines of "if I pay my workers a competitive wage I can't go on holiday to Oahu anymore"?

I miss the threads about trying to find illegals and ICEing them.

How is the economy depressed? The wages will work out for how many workers there are. If no-one will do a certain job for any amount, then we will not have that job. Wow so difficult.

>people will stop eating fruit without a mestizo underclass earning slave-wages

Literally retarded.

Your line of thinking has caused irreparable harm to a generation of teenagers who cannot get a first job because it doesn’t exist.

>washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/05/16/my-next-call-is-to-ice-watch-a-man-wig-out-because-workers-spoke-spanish-at-a-manhattan-deli/

Good. Wish there were more people like that, especially out here in LA. I know some mexicans who have been living here for 30 years, and don't know a word of English, yet they get on benefits which they never paid shit into. 30 fucking years!!!! still flying the flag of mexico, hating this country yet dying to live here. Disgusting.

good, the more citizens work together to protect our homeland the better

This kike's career is over. Since when do Jews care about these things.

Can't deport Puerto Ricans retard.

>Jewish man makes highly visible tirade against immigrants
>It's recorded and immediately plastered all over the media
>Jewish man is "white" for the purpose of the story
I smell something very fishy.

For all the shit that NYC gets, people there regularly complain about people not speaking English. Had a based black man in front of me yell as some Latinos who were speaking Spanish while unloading a truck.

>Puerto Rican accent
This Jew fucked up. If it was a Mexican accent, he might have had something but ICE isn't going to deport Puerto Ricans.

You come to my country, you speak my language. That used to be the way of the world. Funny how people used to give Americans shit for not speaking lingua franca then turn around and give them shit for not speaking what the tourists in their countries do.

That was pretty good.
>my country
its not lost yet lads.

Then robots would take the job, and the country would become stronger as a whole. Instead we're willing to set back progress for slave labor.

Genius now we're buying all our fruit from mexico, thanks!

Actually spics do nothing wrong. Whatever a non-pure European speaks any European language, it desecrates the languages with its filthy tongue and disgusting facial movements

That's total shit and the same line people gave to justify sending factories to Mexico after NAFTA. It was always profitable, even after paying decent wages and benefits, and following basic safety and environmental guidelines. Jews just got their fucking noses into both parties and taught industrialists they can take their business 500 miles south with this fancy new law and make more money.

Agriculture is profitable without paying a portion of minimum wage. The problem is people want to juice more money out of their products than they are worth.