NYT STORY CONFIRMS TRUMP SPIED ON AS CANDIDATE

Jow Forums

/WAS/

/RIGHT/

Attached: 1457894152498.png (307x311, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZWdta
youtube.com/watch?v=7Lzvm1AaD-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nd89zQGK4P8
youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q
americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/stefan_halper_and_the_origins_of_the_fbi_counterintelligence_investigation_of_the_trump_campaign.html
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8jwm2v/a_secret_mission_a_code_name_and_anxiety_inside/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/ZWdta

Attached: It's Ogre.png (1024x723, 755K)

Jow Forums is always right

Attached: 1518209141164.jpg (830x500, 133K)

NYT article is must read. DOJ and deep state trying to cover their asses right before imminent a-bomb drops (the IG report)

Bump

Shills on hyperdrive the next 72 hours

>again...

Attached: jesus_pet_KEK.png (1153x1149, 2M)

shills btfo7

This is fake news because Donald Trump lied about being spied on as a candidate. He was being investigated for colluding with the Russians and it was totally above board. You are slandering the FBI, stop it.

Of course he was right.

Did you see this shit? Reported today that AJ reported 5 years ago and was shit on once again by the MSM for telling:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Lzvm1AaD-Y

link

Go jerk off the common core morons at reddit faggot.

Tucker debates an Anti-White Jew

youtube.com/watch?v=nd89zQGK4P8

youtube.com/watch?v=kNCTH4gQJ-Q

archive.is/ZWdta

americanthinker.com/blog/2018/05/stefan_halper_and_the_origins_of_the_fbi_counterintelligence_investigation_of_the_trump_campaign.html

Attached: stefan-halper.jpg (746x743, 58K)

Do us a favor please and save someone the time of doing it for you... Just go neck yourself bitch!

It sounds like you need a noose for that neck of yours

((()))

Wow. Thats fucked

But either way it's too late to impeach trump, it took nixon 2 years to be impeached by the time charges were brought up and trump barely has 2 years left of presidency...

And hasnt even met with Mueller yet.
He would have to win 2020 to be impeached now.
Its too late, lefties.

by caring what the NYT prints, you allow them to control the narrative.

Attached: 1517365190468.jpg (1224x1632, 648K)

Fuck off fagot!

This is the NYT doing a 180 and BTFO their own past reporting. They are finally now saying the things that Jow Forums and Hannity were mocked for saying for 1.25 years now

Attached: 1526519167150.jpg (603x1453, 461K)

For future reference when your world crashes in front of you

Attached: sK6T9Ck_d.jpg (614x633, 25K)

It's weird to me how many people take stupid bait like this here. For pol being the shit lords of the internet it sure is surprising how easily they bite on any amount of bait.

/now/
/where/
/do/
/we/
/go/
/from/
/here?/

Shut the fuck up and do not read these tweets! They are all fake news, lies, and propaganda to cover up the fact that candidate Donald Trump was under investigation for colluding with the Russians in 2016. Donald Trump committed Treason with Putin and needs to be impeached immediately! Guys he is putting our entire constitution in jeopardy right now!

Squeal Harder commie pig. I enjoy it when you squeal.

Attached: yaaassss.jpg (704x756, 80K)

lel, i just searched "codename crossfire hurricane" and all the major shitlib news are just focusing on it being a reference to a Rolling Stones song.

it's fucking gay. i'm so sick of this shit.

Poorly_made_bait.jpg

Attached: Alex Jones - well done.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

>Jow Forums was right
DOG BITES MAN

This is how they've chosen to interpret the story... I don't want to change their minds. I want to break them. I don't care what that makes me... I want their brains to slowly dry from nothing but stress and despair.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8jwm2v/a_secret_mission_a_code_name_and_anxiety_inside/

The reason these sources are running to the NYT is because they know this coming out is immanent, so they're trying to shape the narrative.

>The Obama DOJ and FBI spied on the Trump campaign. Spied.
Kim Strassel has been killing it. Pulitzer when?

Hillary/Satan 2020!

Attached: 1525827264586.png (242x241, 6K)

It's really a simple equation

What would a Jew do to undermine it's host nation in this situation?
That is what happened.
Jow Forums is always right -- but that's also like saying 1 + 1 = 2.

Yup.

shit b8 m8

Attached: 938960F9-DA4A-4089-A0C2-F4B7B78D9738.jpg (720x540, 79K)

This, sumwhore

This. I wanna blackpill and crush them.

>cover up the fact that candidate Donald Trump was under investigation for colluding with the Russians in 2016.
Yeah sure everyone is just going to "forget"
>Donald Trump committed Treason with Putin
Yeah we heard you the first million times

/ourjournalist/

Attached: kim strasssel.jpg (1200x900, 202K)

Jow Forums is always right
some memes just take longer to manifest
just wait until you find out who q is

Attached: obummer.jpg (200x250, 13K)

>stop it! you're hurting my favorite shadowy bureaucracy's feelings!

Attached: 1520899042740.png (370x547, 336K)

>using the intro to JUMPING JACK FLASH by the ROLLING STONES as the fucking name of the 'investigation'

Q is ending up totally wrong so far, all signs to mueller being a total deep state dildo not /our guy/

I think q was just a lefty trying to get us to defend mueller with disinfo.

AJ is based we troll about him but we only do it cause he can take it

tfw waiting for IG report to finally drop

Attached: esqueletos-diarrea.jpg (1600x1600, 178K)

Dont wait on the toilet senpai you’ll destroy ur bunghole

>The question they confronted still persists: Was anyone in the Trump campaign tied to Russian efforts to undermine the election?

AHAHAHAHAHAH
ALMOST 2 YEARS LATER
STILL NOTHING AHAHA
AHAHAHHAHAH

I

JUST

\AHAHAha
asddsadjasiodjasdas
dsa
dsa
djgfucking kek

good 1 fbi
good one guys

fucking great laugh

Attached: 1491529280060.jpg (844x844, 1.09M)

If dems win the house he'll be impeached in under a week for farting in public.

Trump getting impeached for some retarded, trumped-up bullshit (like Clinton was) would be the best thing that could ever happen to him politically. And the longer it takes, the better.

Attached: clintonpolls.png (558x745, 56K)

I think you'd best worry about your own bunghole, bucko.

bump

Trump will resign the presidency in the fall of 2019. The number of people, including his family, under criminal federal and state indictments by then will be staggering. He’ll be offered a deal...take it or face prosecution after he leaves office. His family will also be prosecuted unless he resigns the presidency. The Dems won’t have to do shit. People are already sick of Trump and the daily drama. The Dems will win with whoever they run in 2020.

>Code Name: Crossfire Hurricane
is this real life?

Attached: 1516559731949.jpg (2560x1440, 292K)

is this still seriously all over a fucking Jow Forums fanfic piss dosier. holy shit that guy is a hero.

say the line shill

If it's as good as the last one, it'll be worth the wait.

That guy Horowitz is a fucking patriot and should be getting a damn medal for his service to his country. Thank God there are still men and women in government who have integrity and care about looking themselves in the mirror when they go home

CHINA FIRST

Not exactly...it’s a criminal espionage investigation based on much more than the Steele dossier. The Trumps and several flying monkeys in orbit around them were under investigation long before the dossier arrived on the scene. Trump is a traitor.

Go to bed Strzok Lisa wasn't into you at all fucking cringe

I know it’s tough for you white trash...you should have stayed in school.

Bump

>so yes its entirely the piss dossier because they haven't been able to come up with a single other thing in 2.5 years

thanks faggot.

The CNN is strong in this one.

fuck off you wanker dont drag us into this, the memeflag posters are all euro cucks.

You Trump fags are a special kind of stupid. Haven’t you noticed it never gets better for the orange dick face? It only gets worse. He’s going down. He’s the most corrupt president in US history and if you would simply study his life story you would see it...it’s all out there. It’s easier to fool people than it is to convince them they were fooled.

you're a delusional faggot and you're projecting. trump was an outsider with zero chance at winning so he took whatever experienced political professionals he could get, who happened to be a bunch of washed up crooked lobbyists. legit operators (aka people better at hiding their money making schemes) of the Republican Party are Never Trumpers who refused to work with him. do you see? the fact that he has these people around him is incidental. none of this leads back to Trump, because he doesn't need any of it. 50k here, 500k there, what the fuck does that matter to a guy who has everything already and is about to cement his legacy with the presidency? this is the logical explanation, especially compared to your infantile daydream.

>it’s a criminal espionage investigation based on much more than the Steele dossier
that's where you're wrong

>its totally whites that drop out of school, not whatever shitskin mongrel i am

I like how its just "all kinds of things done wrong" but you can't come up with an example.
>most corrupt president
got a source for that? Aka actual factual proof of any corruption?

Attached: 1518931127476.jpg (600x551, 47K)

Again

>lots of words
>no actual argument
Hi Shloimy, you totally fit in

I hope horowitz and his prosecutor nail these fuckers as much as anybody but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high just yet. No matter what comes out if sessions won't prosecute anybody it doesn't matter

You’re obviously not paying attention white trash. There’s already enough in the public domaine to find him guilty in a court of law. He’s a traitor who’s selling foreign policy every day.

Fucking FBI is just jews in suits. Fuck them and fuck the DNC. Hail Trump Hail Victory

>this is bait

>mwew
>those digits
Happening confirmed

>still can't name anything at all
nice meme

Attached: 1525806479347.jpg (836x1024, 79K)

Hilarious...this is a man who told us he only hires the best people. You say he has everything...I say it’s an illusion like Bernie Madoff. If he really was a billionaire, he isn’t, he could afford to buy the best and not run a campaign on the cheap. He’s a con man...you know it’s true. You’re just to embarrassed to admit you got scammed.

Attached: 1515383451060.png (321x185, 78K)

LOL these FBI were all Catholicucks. Comey worships Niebuhr and Strzok's family are jesuit traitors. Not one of FBI leadership was a kike and really the only one involved here is Rosenstein

Attached: 3298490281.png (300x250, 157K)

Your side is just too pathetic to admit you lost to a man you consider a con man

Check ya right back good sir

>jesuits arent kikes
wew

post more anti shill memes

Attached: 1525244620372.jpg (1120x1120, 383K)

True but just want to make sure the record is straight. Easy to hate em both

Trump won with 76,000 votes spread across 3 key rural rube states. He lost the popular vote by 2.9 million votes. It’s sort of like the PC “every kid gets a trophy” no matter how bad he performs. The dumbest assholes in America voted for this ass stink and he squeaked out a trophy electoral college victory. I’d say he’s a one term phenom but like I said, he’ll resign in the fall of 2019. He’s a criminal.

You fucking jew cock lover all of the leadership are boomer jew worshipers. They only got in those posts due to the fact they know who to suck off.

If he wins re election promise to kys?

haven't saved that many yet. mostly got a a few merchants all saved up.

Attached: 1526498909235.png (558x568, 383K)

I dont disagree with you but its equally important to expose the corrupt fake christians in on the plot as well. And facts are facts, FBI leadership almost entire of the roman catholic religion

You should follow the instruction of the last 3 letters of your ID

What are you????...like 12 years old or something. Get over the Jew this Jew that stuff. It’s your fault you didn’t graduate HS & you’re unemployed or employed at a fast food restaurant. Your stupid and your bigotry proves it.

>fall of 2019
Oh, so now it's next year?
First it was "He won't last 6 months in office"
Then it was "He will be gone by the end of 2017"
Then "He'll be gone by the end of 2018"
Now it's "He'll be gone by the end of 2019"
Which is it?