Is it degenerate to crossdress because your gay roommate thinks you look good in it?

Is it degenerate to crossdress because your gay roommate thinks you look good in it?

Attached: 1526455686654.jpg (1280x1536, 345K)

your gay roomate is grooming you

Nah that's a pretty good reason to do it.

This. Your assholes gonna become a boipussy soon

yeah I know but he buys me clothes all the time and I'm too lazy to do the laundry

Your roommate is huffing your dirty underwear while jerking it

Crossdressibg is degenerate because it is a rejection of the male ideal: self reliance, physical fitness, emotional toughness, and strength of will.

how? I lift weights it's not like i'm some weak woman wannabe

You must really not care about taking it in the ass

>flag
Why is it always an amerilard talking about degeneracy?

You can have all those things and still put on a pair of panties.

Nah, brah. It's only gay if you're both manly, brah. Kiss, touch the balls, whatever. As long as one or both of you looks like a girl, it ain't gay, brah.

No you can't, other than the fitness element. To wear womens' clothes is to assume to a degree a female identity. And usually female weaknesses, rather than strengths.

You got a room, just kiss already.

>female strengths
Go on...

It's only gay if the balls touch

Attached: 1526444882473.jpg (960x720, 109K)

The great Karnak says ur gay AF

Or as we used to say in the military: It's not gay if you don't like it.

I prefer "It's only gay if you make it gay"

what should I do if I naturally have a very feminine body? Ive been somewhat unusually skinny my whole life, even though I dont eat particularly healthy and eat a hell of a lot for how skinny I am, just a great metabolism. Im tall and lanky and have toothpick arms, think Gabe from The Office except a bit more feminine and a bit less tall. I feel like even if I worked out constantly, I wouldn't get anything close to the kind of results that more average people would get.

It your faggot roommate attempting to slowly change your straight ways... Seriously if your personality is that weak and your that lost you'll be pumping butt in no time. Loser... Man the fuck up...