Which American states are closest to a white ethnostate?

Which American states are closest to a white ethnostate?

Attached: a647826348.jpg (500x750, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North and south carolina. Make it happen

Isn't Idaho pretty white?

Lot of white flight out of the north east into I’m the Carolinas

New England in general

youtu.be/TxfhWIaT7cM

Probably Vermont

Attached: 1476229217953.png (587x440, 456K)

Why is there so many americans with a blacked fetish. Tell me where you guys live I will fucking deck you pathetic incels.

Attached: 1505471362333.jpg (3000x2000, 530K)

wyoming, dakotas, montana, idaho, parts of new england.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

North and South Dakota outside the Indian Reservations i guess. That's mostly a result of demographics and well the cold. The cold man keeps almost everyone out.

Sadly, fellow goys, I've traveled through most of the US and especially the New England states, and must say, these white northeastern states (maine, vermont, new hampshire, rhode island) are economically depressed regions, full of drugs, full of degeneracy, our whites have been around (( them )) for too long, so many of our young whites are lost and there is no hope for them, as for our young white women - they are a lost cause even more, it is the young white girls in the New England who organize the "Black Lives Matter" rallies and are usually the ones holding the banner and marching up front

Attached: stu_atv_2014-1209110258.jpg (1087x726, 859K)

Is there a problem with not wanting to live around blacks?

los angeles is whitest city in the US

The whitest states in the country are the ones that advocate the most for (((diversity)))

Good threads - no replies
BLACKED thread. American swarm appear like moths.

Attached: 1505326554496.jpg (600x656, 40K)

West Virginia

Or, just retreat to frozen deserts and commie new england states. Taking back states with good weather and a growing white population that is full of neo confederates is too hard

Something tells me that shirt is shopped...

It is. You want the real one?

Utah is the only state that qualifies as an ethnostate under my definition (white birthrate above replacement)
That being said the LDS church has been trying to destroy Utah for the past 30 years by converting millions of shitholers through 3rd world missions, and encouraging them to immigrate

Attached: 1520809629365.jpg (900x600, 148K)

Montana is heaven on Earth

Why is the Northeast lacking in jobs? Color me surprised. I thought it'd be decent livin' up there.

You're obviously joking but for the record the top 5 whitest cities in decreasing order are Pittsburgh, Des Moines, Cincinnati, Madison, and Salt Lake City

would love to see her get blacked

Here you go. I expect a large payment.

Attached: shitting.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Those are almost all jewess's user

Attached: 1526522707466-pol.jpg (531x600, 67K)

For now. It would stay that way for a long time but it is becoming the state of choice for Mormons who move outside of Utah. Unfortunately the Mormons developed a deep case of white guilt after calling blacks "the Children of Cain" for decades while keeping them out of the church. To compound things, they've discovered that dark skinned people are easily converted. So Mormonism is on its way to becoming the next A.M.E. church. Mormons and their pet minorities (who will soon make up the majority of Mormons worldwide) will infest and destroy Idaho.

Attached: 346967-blackangel.jpg (3888x2592, 2.4M)

>Which American states are closest to a white ethnostate?

Idaho. We don't suffer anywhere near the same brown skinned Latrino infestation that Commiefornia does.

It's nice and white here and everyone is ""racist"".

Idaho is known for the massive amount of white nationalists that live here.

Come home, White Man.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1057, 686K)

Microsoft will bring in the poos.

Attached: fargo.png (760x760, 758K)

hey blacked is hot, your loss buddy

See everyone? My point is proven. If I was a mod I could clean up this place fast.

Attached: shit.jpg (739x1162, 67K)

>Des Moines
we have blacks here, too. they have a weekly chimp-out segment on the local news.

Attached: 5374307375775744.png (735x546, 327K)

As sure as the law of gravity, wherever there are enough people to panhandle from, there will be blacks

Erizabesu

Here you go

Attached: 1508530338584.jpg (2000x1578, 602K)

Here in commiefornia where itd cheaper to buy gold than a house, pretty much most suburb towns have a high % of whites &/or asians because the niggers cant afford anything but the few designated apartment complexes for govt housing. The central coast beach towns are especially white because of just how expensive it is here. Went to SLO for uni and the campus was full of gorgeously pale girls, most of which weren't nutty sjw's

All 100% true sadly. I was looking to convert but discovered that this is the case. Mormonism has no future. :(

Attached: sf-jew.png (679x594, 241K)

Isn't Idaho also where shitskin dominated towns have been popping up along with whatever garbage refugees were shipped there?

>>Des Moines
>we have blacks here, too. they have a weekly chimp-out segment on the local news.
Imagine their outrage after finding out it's not pronounced "deys mine"

This map is useless because it lumps in all age cohorts into one lump sum
I know so many "redpilled" 20-somethings who moved to New England for the great white hope only to find that the people their own age were a multicultural immigrant dystopia, and all the whites were retirees (and/or Jewish)
You ought not recommend any young whites move to a state not bounded by the corners of North Dakota, Kansas, Utah, and Idaho

Mormonism may not have a long-term future but it is the most well preserved time capsule we know of.
If you want to delay the inevitable for as long as possible I would recommend you continue to investigate the Mormon church. At least you'll be nearly guaranteed to form a large family to pass on your legacy for one generation. And one generation could be the difference between having 1 great-grandchild or having 0. If there's a great cataclysm in this century that saves the white race, that one extra generation could be what preserves your family line.
If you're a 65 years-old old man and the LDS church kills itself, you can just leave it then. Tens of thousands of men leave the LDS church every year anyway.

And Alaska will always be a decent choice

Attached: sarah_palin_alaska_31.jpg (800x485, 50K)

>a state run by the mafia is shitty

Srsly?

north dakota