How do we stop gooks from dominating our world?

How do we stop gooks from dominating our world?

Attached: 1526499556317555652.webm (204x360, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1469089701
liveleak.com/view?t=NOs9_1526329634
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Insectoid race if there ever was one. All need to be genocided.

They're unfeeling bug people and i encounter them all the time in nyc subway.

Are those piglets?

Well they certainly are cold and unfeelingly ruthless, aren't they? Hopefully we can depend on the fact that they live in really collectivist cultures that aren't super adaptable. I imagine that it would be like cutting off the head of a snake, although far, far less simple of course. Remove the head, and the body goes nuts.

ugh how can they be so uncaring? At least here in the west we'd slit each of those little piggies throats and let them thrash around as they bleed out! God asians are so subhuman!

Doesn't being insectoid make them superior in many respects? Less empathetic to darkies and animals, more traditional, more nationalistic, less degenerate, not subverted by kikes, higher intelligence and more tribalistic.

>gooks
>human
liveleak.com/view?i=f78_1469089701

Attached: 1493138883098.jpg (746x573, 154K)

that's it, I authorize the use of chemical weapons on them

No those are chink offspring

Will not watch this before bed!

Attached: 20180515_200051.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)

superior in many, inferior in the ones that matter

why do you assholes post this demoralizing shit

Attached: 1464512454838.jpg (236x231, 17K)

>Doesn't being insectoid make them superior in many respects?
No, obviously not.

>Less empathetic to darkies and animals
You need empathy to build a decent society.

>more traditional
Blatant brothels are EVERYWHERE in China and all other Asian countries

>more nationalistic
But ALWAYS willing to sell out for shekels

> less degenerate
See brothels comment

>not subverted by kikes
Hilarious. They all have (((Central Banks))) and some are (((one party communist countries)))

>higher intelligence
Lol. Haven't invented shit for 1,000 years.

>more tribalistic
See above.

what is demoralizing about a few piglets getting smashed? Seriously you faggots wonder why the west is being taken over and destroyed but most of you are complete homo tier faggots afraid of a little violence and possess empathy for creatures that deserve none.

I'm not sure if I hate niggers or chinks more. They both tie for 2nd right behind you, Chaim.

I for one, rook fowad to owr fliendry ovaloads

Attached: half asain.jpg (480x360, 35K)

i literally view them as insects. its spooky

Why not just break their necks with their hands? It’s a lot more effective than this.

YOU SEE THAT SHIT?
ITS THE MONGOLIAN DNA

No, it's the lack of white DNA

>How stop gook?
You already know cyka blyat

Attached: 431A9F1D-1716-42BB-98DE-B86CEDAFCBB8.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

This. It's just fucking bacon, people.

Attached: 1526344722015.png (500x429, 164K)

I guarantee that you cumskins eat meat. You are hypocrites

i hunt. when i hit a deer i quickly get to it and destroy its brain with a 30-06 round. i dont smash its head off the floor. i also try to only kill the old ones with grey snouts. not the young ones.

You 2 little subhumans should fuck off back to China

Discarding what makes you strong is how you lose. The West is based on (Oftentimes faked and lied about to the public) morals. Flagrantly disregarding humane activity in favor of efficiency leads to our death. This is why USA is losing soft power to China at this very moment.

Chinks are the true and seldom recognized threat. with the advancement of their technologies, they are mere years away from being able to awaken their brood mother. She went dormant some decades ago (hence the halt in their ever increasing population) and should she ever be awakened, the earth will be overrun by her soulless drones.

Were're talking about chinks.

Attached: meat's back on the menu2.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

it'd be amazing to watch you homos shit your pants in a war as you were too afraid to pull the trigger and kill another person, shit you can't even kill an animal for food. stick to the tendies momma brings you babee

Fucking insectoids.

no weak tier men that are absolute pussies is what's leading to the fall of the west

>being surprised that literal fucking aliens are doing shit like this

Exhibit A:
liveleak.com/view?t=NOs9_1526329634

Nuke them

Fuck off you stupid americunt
I hope you kids would be smashed like that cause they will be assfaggots as you anyway

I hunt and I never let my prey suffer. Only subhumans allow other living things to suffer.

You must be a nigger. Empathy and love of nature is a white trait.

>HAHAA I SUPPORT ABUSE OF TINY DEFENSELESS CREATURES I'M SO MANLY XDDDDDDDDDD
Kill yourself

Wrong. Subhuman shitskins like you deserve no sympathy. One pig is worth more than the entirety of mainland asia.

Attached: 1525219306526.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>when reality hits so hard you have to agree with moishe shekelstein

Attached: Gtfo+out+mods+gtfo+out+reeeeeeeeeeeee+_99dc34da35ff0f185b0790d7f51d0093.jpg (900x900, 44K)

What is wrong with this?

Listen dawg, I am white but I get on with mainland chinks extremely well. Im the type of guy who has no issue with the webm in OP. animals are objects, you should be allowed to beat your dog in a free country. Im saying that the forbiddance of that is a benefit nationally. Having morals matters, a lot. it gives you moral authority and command over others on the basis that you are all human and held to a standard. When you discard that we all suffer. And china has better systems, so we will all suffer at their hands.

caring about animals all while letting literal human tier animals take over your nation and do nothing. y'all some real stronk men

Dat one child policy at work.

Attached: Trifecta.webm (856x480, 661K)

holy fuck. this video makes me wanna cry. how did they make such a backwards, piece of fucking garbage country?

>what is demoralizing about a few piglets getting smashed? Seriously you faggots wonder why the west is being taken over and destroyed but most of you are complete homo tier faggots afraid of a little violence and possess empathy for creatures that deserve none.
dude. i have nothing against slaughtering animals to serve some purpose, but inhumanely killing animals causing needless suffering is just cruel.

Attached: 1525729885207.jpg (292x380, 23K)

Nothing, all is well.

Attached: meat's back on the menu.webm (368x640, 2.95M)

edgy spic

>you should be allowed to beat your dog in a free country
guy who believes in beating dogs for no reason talking about morals. sorry nog but killing for food is one thing, beating a dog for no reason is nigger tier

sell them hemlock and tell them it will make their dick bigger.

The reason white people are being killed and replaced by muslims and niggers is because a fucking photo of a dead baby makes you all open your borders because you can't control your women feelings, debate me on this and this is why other nations are killing you.

there going to eat those animals though, the whole purpose of them being born and raised was to eat not to love and care for they aren't pets. people always bitch about this shit but western slaughter houses are really no better

>Firing gun in self-defence
>Smashing piglet off the ground, not even killing them.
Yeah, seems like a logical connection.

I say in that post that I am suppressed by the moral authority in my own nation which is in the right. I wouldnt beat a dog, but dogs are so far below humans if it acted as an antidepressant for its owner I'm fine with it. Chinese think like that. Thats why they are bad... it might be complicated for a Jow Forums user but Im on your side.

Flamethrowers
If it was good enough for Grandpa, it's good enough for me.

no argument from me, it's just pathetic that supposed men are too stupid to see they've become no better than women

The only reason that even happens is because of mass-immigration, none of which is actually voted for by the citizenry.

Butthurt chink.

Attached: chink school crossing.webm (604x284, 2.93M)

Attached: 2ae0508373f09aa18f728efb394ff156.jpg (600x609, 65K)

t. Low iq subhuman nigger

>there going to eat those animals though, the whole purpose of them being born and raised was to eat not to love and care for they aren't pets. people always bitch about this shit but western slaughter houses are really no better
western slaughter house are a whole lot better. theyre designed to give the animals a quick death so they suffer as little as possible. this savage shit isnt commonplace in the west.

Exactly, if you show a webm like these to a random group of people they will say how bad they have it on those shithoels and how they need to come to your house.

Don't be a retarded leaf did you forgot the whole #OPENBORDERS in 2016? women openly supported it.

It might be easy for chickens, but for pigglets you'd want some kind of tool like what people use to break rabbit necks. Obviously you're not going to break a 1000lb adult pig's neck with bare hands.

It's what the do if you're born female

top kek you've never step foot inside a slaughter house. you just believe the sanitized facts fed to you by the PR firms for the slaughter houses because you can't handle the truth because you're a pussy

>How do we stop gooks from dominating our world?
selectively breed ourselves to be super smart with sperm. We can all become so smart, that no one will beat us at anything.

id like to drop kick those bitches in the head then slam them by their feet. See how they feel.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO GOD.

>top kek you've never step foot inside a slaughter house. you just believe the sanitized facts fed to you by the PR firms for the slaughter houses because you can't handle the truth because you're a pussy
youre either a butthurt chink or an idiot

and you're a faggot ass pussy but you're wrong

I must not have been paying enough attention. That doesn't surprise me in the slightest though, women typically love the righteous feeling they get by bravely promoting their own destruction.

>You 2 little subhumans
I know my Aryan IQ isn't as high as yours, but you don't have to rub it in.

Attached: nami-himemura-1.jpg (839x559, 139K)

Fuck their women

>possess empathy for creatures that deserve none.
you must be an atheist.

Attached: q7enqzx5.jpg (901x820, 127K)

No, but, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with China? Is something in the water? Is it the pollution? Radiation? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM?!

assmad gook detected

I agree.

Attached: i6hve4h.jpg (497x750, 145K)

I've been to slaughter houses, the first thing they do is use a bolt gun on the brain. Even the chink slaughterhouse video they electrocute the pigs and then cut the throat to bleed it out.

Halal slaughter gets a lot of hate, but it is literally just slitting the throat and letting the animal bleed unconcious in about 10 seconds. It isn't painless, but it is far from torture.

This is a poor attempt at sarcasm with little to no understanding of basic biology. If you've ever been in a chokehold you know that it does not take a long time to lose consciousness when the brain loses blood.

>argues about chink IQ
>posts a Japanese woman

Attached: 1521911223887.jpg (962x689, 162K)

the same shit happens in American meat factories, the workers are desensitized to it

They spent a very long time being fucked over after the Opium War, and now they do not give a shit if people die in the pursuit of conquering the West.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ny4mp6l6RX1sef8og_500.jpg (500x326, 18K)

I was trying to imply you were a kike, but either works.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ov7tq0OktY1uhv9qy_500.jpg (500x750, 60K)

This entire thread confirms my suspicion that large concentrations of higher IQs inevitably lead to outright psychopathic behaviour in the population, seems like Europeans found that sweet spot between primitive savagery and the unfeeling hivemind

no they get a pneumatic rod to the brain, instant death, no suffering

chinks don't want to pay for that kind of equipment so they do stuff like this

You need a reminder so you have a drive to change the world for the better.

Attached: Pf22.jpg (316x202, 7K)

>the same shit happens in American meat factories
no it doesnt. its certainly not commonplace and if it does happen its illegal.

It's just bacon. Jesus Christ the beta fagatrons.

Attached: tumblr_mt8xjhlwxG1rqycspo1_1280.jpg (800x600, 112K)

Attached: feels fiery rage.jpg (834x1000, 111K)

shhh don't tell the faggots how the same careless and almost mechanical 'cruel' things happen in our fairy tale lands so they can have burgers and tendies

Well, at least Japan's cool, right?

Hitler thought they were cool...

They're all sub-human yellow niggers.

Attached: doggy.webm (480x852, 2.85M)

Can you newfags at least get the terms right? Gook=Korean. Chink=Chinese. Also why are you retards surprised by any of this?

it happens all the time look into it, go watch some peta videos if you have to. thinking we're any better is a fallacy and a fantasy

Not this, but shit that is similarly cruel. This is why you have all the "meat is murder" campaigns. I fell for that shit when I was younger. Truth is, if you're going to have meat production on the scale required for society, you're going to have "cruelty". It's just bacon.

Attached: tumblr_inline_onb6f7Qv5r1udyfkk_500.png (500x372, 247K)

First, eat a Raw Food No S oy Vegan diet. Vegan. If you can't do that, then fuck your pussy because you're a bitch ass. Once you can master the Raw Food No S oy Vegan diet then you'll finally have the mental strength to resist the impulse drug called consumerism. Once you stop buying shit, the gooks run out of business and fall back into their fucked up primitive yet quasi-half way "civilized" societies. Right now they are strong because YOU are a weak consumerist shit.

Attached: Think.jpg (800x571, 36K)

I like to think they're being economical. I mean, those stray dogs are probably everywhere.

...not that my stomach isn't churning.

Literally destroy all non whites

Attached: A72CA246-5837-4043-A3F0-AE82C854C298.gif (360x240, 339K)

Am I the only one who thinks that Japs took right decision to cleanse this Earth by getting rid of the Mainlanders?

Attached: 1516228303316.jpg (464x464, 53K)

at least they only do it to animals you sick ass mexicans literally have videos doing this shit to people

China has been shit for a long time but communism made it much worse. The cultural revolution destroyed what traditional values existed only to eventually replace them with a twisted crony capitalist nightmare straight out of a Dickens novel. Hence the soulless bug people they have become.

>it happens all the time look into it, go watch some peta videos if you have to. thinking we're any better is a fallacy and a fantasy
brainlet, we have animal cruelty laws. if someone in the west got caught doing the kind of shit thats posted here theyd be in a whole lot of legal trouble. slaughterhouses have protocols they must follow. you can say otherwise, be retarded, and try to draw some false moral equivalency all you want buttburnt chink, but that change the facts. causing needless suffering to animals is illegal int he west. it is not in the far east.