Forced Diversity

What is with forced diversity?
If there is one, what is the ultimate aim / goal? Why is the diversity focused very superficially, Race, Sex, and so on.
Will we ever we reach this "diversity utopia" that the hyper sensitive hyper offended left seems to beat their meat to every second of every day?
What do you think the diversity utopia looks like, and where do you fit?

Attached: kate morgan.png (500x305, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
fightwhitegenocide.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are white boys becoming crossdressers or trannies way more than before? perhaps they crave the diverse cock?

Because people lack moral character.
Diversity is fine if you let it happen naturally however we have a new breed of stupid that don't even realize what they are doing is racism. Me and my old man discussed this issue last year and we are both disappointed that people, regardless of race are regressing.

Larp aside I find it interesting that majority of traps are either white or asian. It would appear that they are results of changes in society. One from cultural change and the other from overpopulation.

I think it has to do with the decreased testosterone levels among our men, in addition to a lack of good moral and family values.

>What is with forced diversity?

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

"""diversity"""" is a communist kike buzzword for white genocide.

See above. The kikes forced the """"diveristy"""" meme on us in California for many decades. It's literally white genocide.

fightwhitegenocide.com/

Mother of God. That bitch tweets constantly and it's nonsensical shit. She's going to at least try to kill someone. She will be in the news.

Attached: MoG.jpg (1263x771, 206K)

So is this white genocide by our own hand?
Are we doing this to ourself by chasing Mcmansions, careers, being selfish and buying shiny toys instead of raising 4-5 strong level headed white children? Not having kids until late 30s 40s thus limiting ourself to 1 or 2 and increasing our risk of children with disabilities?

No date on tweet = slide thread

Why are n*ggers all fatherless and have criminal records?

Jews.

But you n*ggers are to stupid to differentiate between Aryans and Heebs. Must suck being a stupid 40 iq n*Igglet his whole life.

Attached: d43d711b1a93d6b0a98cf58eef83344da2809d0e56ff1302ab949f36233e0f92.png (3035x2345, 3.39M)

Her entire timeline is a bunch of threats of violence. Someone report her to the feds.

Maybe she had a niglet and she REEEEEE

Seriously someone stop her she's about to go nuclear.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-12-20-13-49.png (1080x1920, 305K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-17-12-21-48-70.png (1080x1920, 319K)

Bulworth was a good movie

Replace white with black and your twitter account will get banned. Meanwhile the blue checkmark of verified opinions gets to say this shit.

The fact that this subhuman that made this tweet has not been lynched already is a perfect indicate that mutts are cucked beyond redemption

Attached: 1513485591418.jpg (500x443, 99K)

>gen x cunts talking like they're still 18

Hardcore XD

Let me guess, she constantly chose to date white criminals/thugs/rapists and now she hates all white men because she ignores all the normal ones and only focuses on the psychos she's attracted to.

>blames the men instead of herself who gets with those men

Damn yo someone should report that unironically

toxic white males are lazy, prejudiced, discriminatory, ignorant, ugly, boring, entitled, dishonest, cheating, hypocritical, vain, narcissistic, whiny, superficial, and unhelpful.

Who is this cunt and why is she still breathing?

toxic white males are lazy, prejudiced, discriminatory, ignorant, ugly, boring, entitled, dishonest, cheating, incompetent, hypocritical, vain, narcissistic, whiny, destructive, wasteful, superficial, and unhelpful.

It sounds like she's having a fight with her father over the phone but posting the replies she's making up in her head on twitter, when in reality she's likely blubbering like a bitch. Severe daddy issues but definitely enough to send this shit to the cops in this current climate.

Wtf are you retarded? Why are you posting the same dumb shit more then once

that bitch is cooked

The tweet appears to be fake. I tried searching for the tweet, but all I was able to find were people either with this same screenshot or people making reference to it. Can you provide a link?

The reason I ask is because even if she deleted it, the replies to it would still be up and searchable, but there don’t appear to be any

How progressive

>What do you think the diversity utopia looks like

Utopia? It will result in collapse of Western Civilization.

You'll find that Blackpipo are actually far more likely to be trans (and homosexual) than whitepipo. Theres a lot of information on this. Whites are actually underrepresented in the trans community, believe it or not. Whitey believes that he is being "pussified" by Hollywood and the media but I think it's the other way around. now in movies there is never a black villain, they're always depicted as these calm, sweater and bow tie wearing goodies who have nice marriages and low testosterone. Most movie villains today are white. I'm not saying the pussification of blackpipo is deliberate, it's probably just a result of Hollywood being scared to cast a darkie as a villain nowadays.

>Russian bots

>But I think
Australians with the upside down thought process as usual.
Also stop consuming so much mainstream media. Yeah I'm posting Mick and Rorty but it's actually counter culture if you aren't a drone who believe they are like the pickle man.

Attached: rick-and-morty-bushworld-reek-mordi-bendigo.png (961x542, 510K)

Please die and quit posting this copypasta

What are the spoils of such a war? Shitskins want the nations we have built. Theres nothing more to it. They want the easy route. They leave their countries a shithole and shit out a dozen kids in america. They want the cities. Without the work. Theyre like a sombie virus. Keeping corpses alive so the rich can keep hustling.

We should really be calling it forced homogeneity, since they want to blanda up everyone. It will eliminate diversity.

The left has totally hijacked the word diversity and it's become double-speak

Attached: diversity crayons.jpg (1142x1744, 145K)