What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: burntoffering.png (661x748, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY
youtube.com/watch?v=JF7P6OeHras
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dresden was the real offering

yah, see, that's called changing the definition to fit a narrative.
Number 2 should be first
Number 1 is "genocide"

Well, Jow Forums?
How much DID the holla cost?

So many millions of women and children had been offered. The chosen have made it clear that even a nose hair of theirs is more than 1000 goyim children. Can't argue or negotiate with people who literally think they're a higher being.

Nazis were reasonable compared to these "chosen".

This
Fucking Anglo subhuman traitors.

Attached: 1520025422651.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

jews needed to be sacrificed so the superior ones can be more powerful

In the kike prophesy 6,000,000 kikes have to be killed in order to bring about the end times and the coming of the antichrist, that's why you had articles from before WWII mentioning the holocaust and 6 million jews dying

it was all sides, not just Allied or Axis, the second world war was about culling the population of the planet plus creating that hell hole in palestine. The true victims of the "sacrificial offering that is burned completely on an alter" were citizens far from battle who had fire dropped on their heads while at home.

Oh shit that's a pretty deep redpill O_O

Attached: hiseyesuncovered.jpg (409x400, 31K)

blessed trip o'truth
here's a video of the articles that were used as predictive programming:
youtube.com/watch?v=CvI4zvMSWlY

checked
>Jews brought the holocaust on themselves with meme magick

Jewish elites sacrificing their people for prosperity and Israel.
All sides were either directly controled or infiltrated by them
>USA controled by Wall Street and Shadow gov.
>USSR cleaned by Stalinwho get rogue get subverted with his death
>Hitler created as enemy but really doing their bidding to bleed Europe like in I WW and destroy rogou Stalin
>UK controled by them first letting Hitler grow then making sure to war started
All for ruined Europe and Israel that is another offering

this
also checked

They burn foreskins on an altar while praying their god for financial support.

That's an interesting thought their leaf. Go look up why Judaism isn't what the Hebrews truly practiced, and why the Star of David, is not even real, but the Star of Solomon. Jews today are just vile, Satantic Pagans running an orgy of destruction.

I think we got some Ba'al Worshipers doing some freaky shit with the Jews right now. I can't help but feel Dresden was annihilated for a reason as you said.

Wow... it is that!

>quoniam fi uuoluiffes sacrificium dediffem utique holocaultis non de lectaberis
>sacrificium deo fpiritus contribalatus cor contritum humiliatum deus non defpicies
Notice usage of the word 'holocaultis' and 'sacrificium.' These lines are at the bottom of the page. It is quite literally a sacrifice or an offering.

Attached: 011EGE000003277U00037V00.jpg (503x603, 55K)

woke leaf

Ba'al did nothing wrong

Elitist Jews sacrificed the normal Jews so they could have Israel, get war reparations, and have pity points for the rest of time. Wow

Attached: F36CED95-EB5B-46E5-B141-8B5322EA764F.jpg (750x775, 91K)

We are in the end times.

Attached: WHAT_IS_JUDAISM_1.png (1208x1709, 382K)

Attached: WHAT_IS_JUDAISM_2.png (1208x1709, 321K)

We are actually living in their end game.

Attached: WHAT_IS_JUDAISM_3.png (1208x1709, 349K)

Google: oven definition

Attached: 1526344749719.gif (343x400, 139K)

This is typically how Leviticus is translated, at least in the KJV. A more correct definition is "Total consumption of sacrifice by fire". The way I see it there are one of two possibilities. Either the Holocaust actually happened and the Jews actually orchestrated it as a sacrifice to Moloch. Or it is the secret Jewish admission that they have no evidence it even happened.

It means this (start at 3:33):

youtube.com/watch?v=JF7P6OeHras

Attached: realholocaustvictims.jpg (719x489, 112K)

Attached: 20180427_215611.jpg (1440x2087, 842K)

I aint no holla back goy.

It is an essential part of their mythology

Coulda just skipped all the shit and let Hitler do his thing. World would objectively be a better place.

OP, you might want to research Blood Libel. (there is a good video documentary about it on youtube which constantly gets deleted)

Attached: newspaper over a certury.jpg (990x1278, 361K)

>I can't help but feel Dresden was annihilated for a reason
In a recent talk on YT, author John Lash said there are rumors that files on historical JRM were collected and stored in Dresden.
Far from solid proof of anything, but certainly intriguing to ponder and would explain why a city of no military nor industrial importance was firebombed like that.

After 33 AD there has never been a holocaust.

Holocaust means burnt sacrifice israelites did when they had a priesthood. They burned animals as sacrifice.

gematria is the what jews are obsessed with. look it up. that is the reason behind the 6m.

Attached: 1427080667073.jpg (380x376, 45K)

It was to make them surrender.

>look at first article
>can't find any proof of its existence

really makes you think

Attached: 1007.png (600x600, 143K)

This.
Beware of lefty shills putting up fancy shit to make you look like a retard when arguing with someone who knows his shit.
A lot of these around here do your double checks

Link or kys

oh boy did you really think i was trying to help out holocaust deniers?

i was just showing how full of shit they are and how they have no hard evidence

Attached: 1509603769792.jpg (596x628, 49K)