JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

metro.co.uk/2018/03/17/prince-harry-refuses-sign-prenup-ahead-wedding-meghan-markle-7394454/

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Attached: prenup2.png (661x747, 701K)

holy shit shes gonna get half of the united kingdom

F

Harry's not the heir to the kingdom, he's just a NEET living on an allowance from his grandma.

quick Burger, call your last digits

She would probably get iced before she's allowed to divorce Harry in any case.

They're not enforceable here though?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that user.

From his mums ex's mother.

What difference does it make to him? His money comes from the britbong taxpayer anyways. And he doesn't give a flying fuck about them.

Attached: never-forgetti-15285185.png (500x522, 130K)

he has 30 million according to the article, 10 million of which came from his mum

If the UK had any spine left she would have an 'accident' before the wedding, a la anyone who has information that could indict Hillary Clinton.

That's weird. I would have thought his net worth would be greater than hers. I guess you never can tell.

it is, she is worth 4 million and he is worth 30 million

Reaaaaallly hoping a Diana happens again here, if this mutt marriage goes ahead and the royal bloodline gets polluted, I think I'm converting to a republican.

The guy is an ugly red head... So of course he's going to cuck for her... Im red pilled... I see things for what they are... Do you?

pasta la vista

Harry and Meghan are not going to hold any power ever. Their family line isn't the one that becomes queen/king.

So he's not just a cuck but fucking retarded as well. Nice to know, dumbshit deserves everything coming his way. Her last marriage didn't even make it two years.

Then why does it say "he" is refusing to sign? That would imply the prenup was made by her. The story should simply state that he isn't asking for a prenup.

There was a royal family prenup he refused to sign

>His money comes from the britbong taxpayer anyways.
False. It comes from his own work, and the rest from the allowance distributed by Her Majesty (which comes from her own non-state lands).

In CA community property law, you come into a marriage with your own separate property. Any money made AFTER you are married belongs to the community (except gifts, or inheritance). If Harry has $30 million, that would still be his unless he signs some document that shows intent to make that hers as well.

If they get divorced, Harry would have to pay alimony to keep her in the same manner she has become accustomed. I don't know how this applied to English law.

lol! why would he need to? if Queen has no problem killing her blood sister and putting other one in mental institution and then killing her own daughter because she was a slut, why would they worry about nobody from USA?!? Her brother is actually trying to save her by telling harry that she is a golddigger and not to marry her but obviously her retarded boomer (greedy) faggot of a father and she is too stupid to realize what danger she is putting her entire family in

Attached: lube.jpg (726x800, 133K)