Hi Jow Forums it's me Donald Trump. Have anything to say to your great president...

Hi Jow Forums it's me Donald Trump. Have anything to say to your great president? r/The_Donald says they get a lot of their energy from here

Attached: IMG_0225.jpg (1200x1520, 462K)

#KAG 2020 keep up the good work.

daily reminder that americans are fat, retarded racists brainwashed by their government

MIGA MIGA MIGA!

Attached: march-of-tyranny[1].jpg (480x360, 30K)

MAGA muh fellow PEDEophiles!!!1!

we acknowledge this. show flag.

Support Patrick Little.

Yes. You're basically following the footsteps of Crassus. This will end with you getting buried in Syria.

Thank you for the extra $147 in my check every month and the $730 I got back this year in taxes. I normally don't get anything back.

Love you man and pray for you. It's amazing watching you actually keep your promises

>Thank you for the extra $147 in my check every month
SO FUCKING BASED BEST PRESIDENT EVER NOW YOU CAN AFFORD MORE DIET COKE AND DEWRITOS FUCK HOUSE OWNERSHIP AND SHIT

Fake and gay

Getting BTFO when reverse shilling this hard.
Are you a kike, or a sandnigger?

Attached: current year man.png (500x520, 219K)

I'm a trans woman

>drumpf makes me buy dumb shit
Anything else? He fuck your girlfriend too?

No, you're a memeflag faggot.

These posts are low energy. Don't you want to win?

Attached: IMG_0226.jpg (240x240, 20K)

Thanks for showing the US just how worthless the career politicians on both side of the aisle are in representing the people that elected them.

Attached: Savior Trump.jpg (237x250, 8K)

Yeah, how come you keep sending me mail asking for more money but you haven't started erecting the Wall yet?

We need that money for the wall

Tits or GTFO

t. cucked nigger traitor faggot

Will you hang the democrats from the Wall when it's built as a symbol and sign to anyone of thinking of entering the country illegally and undermining our country?

Attached: trumprallycnnfakenews.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

LOW ENERGY! SAD!

Yes that's a good idea, how would you like to be our chief hangman?

Kick ass, take names!

Attached: 1507295043131.png (621x960, 677K)

Attached: 1525654592654.png (488x423, 131K)

fire Bolton

NOW