Is it rape?

Is it rape?

Attached: szze.png (401x321, 201K)

Yes. Keep going.

Attached: you're a.gif (480x270, 1.04M)

how would it not be

3 seconds to pull out

If she consents to it going in, it stays in until he's finished.

I'd go so far as to suggest if a man and woman are alone together it's implicit consent by virtue of the grey zone it creates with respect to proving rape occurred.

No

Yes. The second she says no, you have to cease and desist.

i bet that redhead bitch just has a rape fantasy

this is why you either agree on a safeword or on a ballgag

Nope. A woman always consents.

If you don't stop? Yes.
Why would you marry someone who would do that to you though?

>>cease and desist
Are you a lawyer, jewboi?

He has .01 seconds to pull out or else he's a rapist shitlord pig

this

is actually rape. haha, all you degenerate incels are rapists and don't even know it.

Plenty of time

wtf, its like food falling on the floor ?

yes? how fucked in the head you have to be to think otherwise?

What race is he?

roastie alert

yeah,people here hate on women
because they know a women would never date these sad creatures

t.incel

>I'd go so far as to suggest if a man and woman are alone together it's implicit consent by virtue of the grey zone it creates with respect to proving rape occurred.

Does it count with my mom?

Yes on her part. She gave consent under the assumption of an act being completed, and then withdrew consent putting the other consenting partner in a compromised position against his will.

why does it matter? are you a racist?

you are trying too hard goldstein

this guy gets it. No one consents to jews, for example.

Post the rest.

Attached: strysystry.png (768x1072, 938K)

>Oh baby, I'm gonna cum!
STOP NO PLEASE

rule of thumb. if she says stop, or you say stop, you stop. you might be humping along and go "For reals?" and she would go "yeah." and you go. "fuck. for real?" and she says "yah." then you bust.

but really, fuck it, not worth the trouble. if your partner is done, its done. if they cry rape and you stopped, might as well smash their face.

t. beta incel wannabe rapist

Yes. This is why you always take a girl back to your place.
She kicks you out, then you kick her out. You would be amazed how many chicks change their minds at the prospect of having to spend the night on the street.

goldstein? are you antisemetic too?

that made me laugh

Family is the lone exception to this.

what a shame he'll have to kill her now

A dead girl can't say stop.

>her
Oh boy...

It's rape for a woman to withdraw consent during sex. If she changes her mind during sex she should get the guy off as quickly as she can.

Lurk more

In this situation it is best for the man to yell "RAPE!!!" and then use his penis for self defense.

Attached: 1479861116882.gif (559x10000, 1.25M)

theft of services most likely under $300 and thus a misdormeanor

oy vey

lmao

YES, no go lose your v card

Not rape until force is unsuccessfully used to cease sexual activities. After that threshold, all sexual activities are rape until an invitation is re-extended. (This does not include statutory rape)

If this doesn't make it clear enough, imagine it as though you were on camera and the tape admissible in court. If a jury of your peers would encounter and consider it rape, it's rape.

u incel faggots i bet u dont even know the proper way to roofie a hoe do you? here let me help...ok YOU take the roofies, not her, and then just rape as normal, when the cops show up you are the one drooling unconcious with your pants around your ankles and she gets to take a ride to the station to explain herself

Funny coming from a Swede, all of your women are fucking the rapefugees, and not actual Swedes like you. Stop lecturing other men about not fucking women when you’re not getting any.

Haha what? If a woman does nothing and keeps yelling at you to stop and you don't it's rape.
You are all starting to scare me... you know how consent works, right?

>every time because big dick

:(

>didn't know you were jewish...
Gets me every time

how much of retard you have to be to believe that?

>Throwing around buzzwords as if anyone cares what you think
>Swedish flag

Attached: 12654580_908852595897590_1848503204652166722_n.jpg (640x504, 29K)

It’s already in. so unless she really starts putting up a fight, I’d say no

So you are a rapist.
Good to know.

yeah honestly i'm glad i don't even recognize a comic as being about a man pretending to be woman trans fag shit . . i will never view that as a normal option worth considering

Attached: 1499200294382.png (800x1116, 400K)

Attached: 1499200110202.jpg (512x768, 93K)

>pick up girl at house party
>bring her back
>we get hot and heavy
> she suddenly decides to stop
>me: that's cool, but you're really hot and you got me pretty riled up (The usual bullshit)
>her: I'm not your whore!
>me: lol then GTFO
Mfw it's 0230 winter in Canberra and I'm not calling a taxi. MFW she not only blows me but gives me a rimjob

Attached: 1516007002594.png (871x633, 419K)

Men have been slapped with rape charges for not pulling out fast enough after the woman said stop.

With the kind of fuckery that "not stopping is rape" creates in the criminal justice realm, it's really not worth entertaining from an ideal legal standpoint; just out of respect for your partner.

>are you a racist?
Yes.

That is not how consent works unless you live in North Carolina.

you cared enough to reply
you didn't tell me
are you a racist?

why? why can't you judge people individually
rather than their race

>woman gets drunk and has sex
>the man committed rape
>man gets drunk and has sex
>also man committed rape
>both get drunk and have sex
>yep, man committed rape

Remember, rape is legally female centric, as a man cannot he raped unless penetrated. So a woman who forces a man to have sex against his will can’t be charged with rape in most states. In fact, she can even claim he raped her and get away with it.

Sweden being the rape capital of Europe and 25% of the country having an immigrant background either first or second gen...

that's because of uncontrolled refugee flow that occured
and no rape and sex are two different things

Are you a severely autistic troll a shill or normie's first day on pol?

Don't have sex before marriage.
Don't have to worry about any #MeToo and degenerate neon haired leftists ruining your life.

is that your argument?I just come here to despise at you racist and sexist freaks

None of these change after marriage, dingus.

That went to some pretty unexpected places senpai. 10/10

>North Carolina
I do. I don't know shit about our consent laws. Are we that bad? I thought we were kind of redneck around these parts. All these companies and musicians threatened to not come back over some tranny bathroom bill a while back.

you aren't even trying

bcuz individualism is for deluded chumps muhammed thats why ur in sweden.

Oh sorry, I thought this was self explanatory.
Date people and find out who they truly are. Only propose to someone who is not a piece of human garbage.

I understand it is hard to find marriage material. It's by design because most have been brainwashed.

because time and statistics have proven that certain behaviors are associates with certain races

Attached: uiT10vX.png (708x738, 426K)

if he doesn't stop within two strokes

Too easy.

Attached: fff.jpg (699x637, 43K)

t. butthurt roastbeef cunt

shit senpai no prob
>finishes in 1 and a half, just the tip

In North Carolina once connect has been granted and sex stops, it cannot be revoked.
In every other state consent may be revoked at any time.

So, I suppose once a girl connects in NC you can sodomize her and if she bleeds and cries and begs you to stop it's not a problem because she cannot revoke consent.

I don't care what the law says, It's immoral in my book.

refugees and skilled immigrants are two different thing
why were sweden not having any problems before refugees? they were still accepting lot of immigrants

>get into argument with wife as it is bound to happen
>holds onto it
>have sex later
>still mad at you so her friends tell her to report as rape
>you now go to jail
This shit literally happens.

Sand nigger?

So what's the source?

Attached: 1526417264189.jpg (235x195, 13K)

>skilled immigrants
Skilled in what? Rape?

Attached: E9756AF3-D9F7-45EF-A832-54AB45B4DAFC.jpg (750x553, 127K)

i get harder when they say stop tho

why do girls become putty in a mans hands after you force them? they go from crying afterward to not leaving you alone and wanting to sleep over again after you told them to leave and keep calling you?

i kinda wanna see the whole comic strip

What if she's one of those that has a fantasy where she is forced to continue, so you hold her down and keep going?

Seriously though, if a woman did this, I'd pull out, put on my pants, leave and never talk to her again. She's insanely bipolar and indecisive (i.e. a giant headache).

Attached: 1517792373407.png (850x1200, 1.07M)

lol makes me think of my ex. Stop. No. Don't. But we keep kissing. And feeling each other up.

dumbass the majority of women crave to be hate fucked and humiliated

fuck her in the ass and forcibly stick it in her mouth and slap her in the face and call her a slag

This is what happens when you get with an uptight bitch. Only mess with women that want to be dominated and get destroyed during sex. Those are the best women on the planet.

Not if you hurry.

>>

lol noice

>> she suddenly decides to stop

>she not only blows me but gives me a rimjob

What the hell

thats like buying a cheesburger for a hungry person, watching them eat a quarter of it and then try to snatch it off him/her and calling him/her a thief for wanting to continue eating it and not giving it back. Fuck off you crazy , nature denying, feminist creeps.

Nope

well depends on how you have treated the girl after and before the intercourse attempt. Remember bad dates with lousy awkward sex could be considered sex, remember aziz ansari .